New updates of tested plugins which are(hopefuly) ready.
- We're making an effort to reduce the round times. Normal rounds on average go up to 6 minutes, and Last Requests can go up to 4 minutes. Ideally the sum of a normal round + last request shouldn't be too overwhelming as it is at the moment. So to counter this: Last Requests are now limited to only two out of S4S, Guntoss, SmokeToss, Longjump. You can only play two of those 4; and only 2 times each lr in the whole menu. These are some of the longest Last Requests, there are others but we will evaluate how only these being restricted affect the gameplay. There has been a positive impact so far.
- Added a Games Menu, which consists of pre-made admin games in an attempt to avoid the massive admin commands needed, and to include some new fun games. Here is the description of the games; admins and nD³ have access to it as of now:
* Fixed crash caused by jbghost plugin
* Readded jbghost plugin to server
* Removed Sparta from funday and replaced with /sparta command
* Fixed bug/exploit with jbghost plugin where selecting a team after spawning as a ghost will "bug" players you spec
* Fixed two minor bugs in funday plugin which caused fundays to become 'stuck' (players unable to attack each other)
* Added HLTV which records and serves demos. Type !demo to get demo link. HLTV will leave if there is 30 or more players and reconnect when the amount drops to 29.
* All demos are listed here by descending (most recent first) order: http://cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/
* Fixed bug where ghosts were able to control the football
* Seer mode activated after 0:00 on One in the Chamber day