Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

User avatar
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by zapt0r »

Alperen^^ wrote:Name: Abuumin
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:96723425

I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
Granted
Regards,
zapt0r
User avatar
CoKi_pIe
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:33 am

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by CoKi_pIe »

Name : Coki!
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:442156716

I agree with the rules and regulations and I will not abuse these functions
User avatar
MoWgLI JùnGLE
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:50 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by MoWgLI JùnGLE »

Name : MoWgLI
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:441769326

I agree with the rules and regulations and I will not abuse these functions
User avatar
Joel Miller
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by Joel Miller »

CoKi_pIe wrote:Name : Coki!
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:442156716

I agree with the rules and regulations and I will not abuse these functions
MoWgLI JùnGLE wrote:Name : MoWgLI
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:441769326

I agree with the rules and regulations and I will not abuse these functions

Both granted
Image
Power<3D
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:36 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by Power<3D »

Name: Power ` LgK
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:93824289

I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by uhu »

Power<3D wrote:Name: Power ` LgK
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:93824289

I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
done!
These users thanked the author uhu for the post:
Power<3D
User avatar
Maystro
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by Maystro »

Name : S4F3TY_N3W (Safety)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:448868191
New account on steam.
I agree all the rules & I promise to not abuse them.
Do not trust anyone
Maystro
NinjaHyper
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:57 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Zapzee Application

Post by NinjaHyper »

Name:Zapzee <3
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18099185

I agree with the rules
These users thanked the author NinjaHyper for the post:
Maystro
User avatar
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Zapzee Application

Post by zapt0r »

NinjaHyper wrote:Name:Zapzee <3
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18099185

I agree with the rules
Granted
Safety_N3W wrote:Name : S4F3TY_N3W (Safety)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:448868191
New account on steam.
I agree all the rules & I promise to not abuse them.
Denied, you need to get a bit more familiar with how things work around here.
Regards,
zapt0r
User avatar
Maystro
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by Maystro »

Name : Dihydroxyacetone (S4F3TY_N3W)

Old Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:444713149

New Steam ID (Current One) : STEAM_0:0:448868191

I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
Do not trust anyone
Maystro
User avatar
Joel Miller
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by Joel Miller »

Safety_N3W wrote:Name : Dihydroxyacetone (S4F3TY_N3W)

Old Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:444713149

New Steam ID (Current One) : STEAM_0:0:448868191

I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
Both IDs together have indeed enough playtime to be a regular and your old ID already had that status

Therefore : Granted
Image
User avatar
Abdallah ;)
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: Eygpt
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by Abdallah ;) »

name : DOCTOR ABDALLAH ;)

STEAM ID :1223 STEAM_0:0:450304010 0 00:26 86 0

I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by ZeRo#1 »

ALEXANDERBOSKO HHHH wrote:name : DOCTOR ABDALLAH ;)

STEAM ID :1223 STEAM_0:0:450304010 0 00:26 86 0

I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
Just as an info next time if you get asked for your Steam-ID then just typeout this STEAM_0:0:450304010. The rest of it is not needed.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
r3flex404
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:07 pm
Location: Tulkarm , Palestine.
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by r3flex404 »

Name : Aman , Reflex
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:458126620 .
I agree with the rules and I will not abuse these functions.
Ripped In Piece , Bro
Safety.
User avatar
Abdallah ;)
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: Eygpt
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Regular Status for Jailbreak! - Ask for it here!

Post by Abdallah ;) »

NAME/ DOCTOR ABDALLAH ;)


STEAM ID/1126 STEAM_0:0:450304010 0 00:37 93 0
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”