Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Decency
VIP

Re: Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Post by Decency »

@Cuddly Honestly in theory it sounds okay but there's no doubt people will do what KaKao said which is incredibly lame and boring, not to mention it will piss people off. As a T you will have to gamble in a 10/90 situation so unless there is some kind of restrictions regarding that then I would say no.

@CHAOS Agree with Lawliet, seems too chaotic and at the same time not a very complex/interesting game, it's basically a team hot potato but with the added rule of 1s, which means they barely have time for anything else then just dropping the gun to the other side. It's really not fun standing in one spot spamming one button. If you can somehow manage to find a more interesting approach then it would be nice
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

It's really not fun standing in one spot spamming one button
That ain't happening, because ->
All T's can be anywhere they want around the field
even the opposite team's. They can just go deep in the opposite team's area and spam it there.
You won't be able to tell which T threw guns to what side when their time is over
That's why they have to be told to crouch and freeze IMMEDIATELY. SHOOT for not freezing, KILL for still throwing weapons.

During the happy hour, I DID tell them that they can use the top of the cage and inside the cage areas alongside the floor area. Apparently a bug flew by their headphones and just ran to the pileup like a bunch of vodka addicts.

Maybe lowering the amount of T's involved in the game is a good idea.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Keep the games coming, guys!

So this one is more like an upgrade to every saw/quiz game ever (except retarded versions), where you cannot have the same number picked twice. (Example - The previous T says 1 - fine then. But if the next T (even if the same one) says the same number, he dies instead of the number 1 guy.
This way the game becomes more strategic and won't get number 1 guys killed all the time, and might have an unpredictable winner if is played until /lr.
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

What generally happens is that the t who wins just looks at his radar to get an approximation of which number he is. They just say "1" because that is the safest. Won't make a big difference if u say u cannot pick the same number twice. Also imagine if this rule gets implemented and then I would be just smart enough and pick last everytime. If there are 9 players I pick 9. Then number reduces to 8 players so I pick 8 and so on.....
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Additionally imagine a situation where u play saw game with say 10people and eventually only 3 remains and no.s 1 2 and 3 are already picked..... There won't be any way to get through this.
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

[email protected]$$ wrote:Additionally imagine a situation where u play saw game with say 10people and eventually only 3 remains and no.s 1 2 and 3 are already picked..... There won't be any way to get through this.
My mistake. I meant "twice in a row".
Also for your first statement, it never happens IF YOU DON'T TELL THEM HOW MANY ARE REMAINING. Might as well implement a "scroll effect" rule or something (where we have 8 T's, had 1-16 at first, and then you make the number 1 as 9, 2 as 10 and so on), or just kill the guessing T for choosing a non-existant number as a rule.
I've played this version several times before and T's are always way too dumb to realise about the rule addition and end up pretty much killing themselves by saying the same number that the previous T did (or by answering at all) especially when it's 2 remaining. Sadly, fragwhoring CT's are just as dumb as well, which is why it's for the best for the commander only to do the fragging.
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Decency wrote:@Cuddly Honestly in theory it sounds okay but there's no doubt people will do what KaKao said which is incredibly lame and boring, not to mention it will piss people off. As a T you will have to gamble in a 10/90 situation so unless there is some kind of restrictions regarding that then I would say no.
well obviously it sounds ridiculous to 'surf inside the cage', or 'swim inside the line', so hopefully the Ts will pay attention, also I don't include all the rules of the game when I command it (this being one of them unless I want to).
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

CHAOS wrote:
[email protected]$$ wrote:Additionally imagine a situation where u play saw game with say 10people and eventually only 3 remains and no.s 1 2 and 3 are already picked..... There won't be any way to get through this.
My mistake. I meant "twice in a row".
Also for your first statement, it never happens IF YOU DON'T TELL THEM HOW MANY ARE REMAINING. Might as well implement a "scroll effect" rule or something (where we have 8 T's, had 1-16 at first, and then you make the number 1 as 9, 2 as 10 and so on), or just kill the guessing T for choosing a non-existant number as a rule.
I've played this version several times before and T's are always way too dumb to realise about the rule addition and end up pretty much killing themselves by saying the same number that the previous T did (or by answering at all) especially when it's 2 remaining. Sadly, fragwhoring CT's are just as dumb as well, which is why it's for the best for the commander only to do the fragging.
This game looks quite good but I have 1 question if I may ak please.
Let's say that we are left 3 . you and dumb too. I am the third guy, I guesed the word or smth else and say to kill 1 (1st one). Then I guessed again and what I am gonna do If I can not say 1 2times in a row??
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Unless you're number 1 on the line, the game is over when it's down to 3. kinda unfair imo, prefer normal counting in these kinda games.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Anyone got a brand new commandable game to share here? Topic's getting dried out here at the moment.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

*bump*

So here's a list of extra things players without powers can add to the list of gifts whenever playing a gift game, because so far I've only seen gifts being "choose to die/die/lr", nothing else.

1. Empty weapon
2. Nothing (empty gift)
3. Insult/roast
4. Getting HEnaded/flashed (seperate the gift receiver from the crew first).
5. Choose T's by numbers to do nothing/choose to survive and free from the game/survive while game still continues afterward.
6. A warning shot.
7. Etc. etc. etc.

These 6 being most recently used by me.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Spyro wrote:*bump*

So here's a list of extra things players without powers can add to the list of gifts whenever playing a gift game, because so far I've only seen gifts being "choose to die/die/lr", nothing else.

1. Empty weapon
2. Nothing (empty gift)
3. Insult/roast
4. Getting HEnaded/flashed (seperate the gift receiver from the crew first).
5. Choose T's by numbers to do nothing/choose to survive and free from the game/survive while game still continues afterward.
6. A warning shot.
7. Etc. etc. etc.

These 6 being most recently used by me.

I know what game u mean but I call it trivia game .

I have also some "gifts" that I use a lot :

1.The T who opened the gift will knife battle a CT so he has a chance to get some cash.
2.This one is only if an admin is online : The T will die by a rocket instead of just killing him.
3.This one is also only if an admin is online : The player can't see for the rest of the round because he is blind. (cant remember the command)
4.I think I got this one from the forums but I dont remember in what section : The T who opened the gift can come outside the cage and take a look at the players positions and names so he pick a number for a guy he wants to kill. Its called the "scout".

When an admin is online I try to make it as fun as possible and try to think of some nice gifts like free 500 HP , godmode for a while etc.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Well, there's one thing that never changes about Hunie - confusing new games.
--------
Anyways, this one is more like a solution to the lack of ingame admin problem as we're not able to play "who's afraid of the blackman" anymore. A bit of a remake to be playable and commandable for regulars I've managed to come up with here.

The remake would in context sound more like some kind of "zombie infection".

Step by step -

1. Just like in original, most of the times a good soccer field is picked up as a playable area.
2. One winner is picked to be the starting hunter, having it won by spelling bee for example, but it will be a T, instead of a CT. The winning T is given a GREEN glow and is immune to dying except for rebelling or detoring his role in the game.
3. The rest of the T's group up in the goal while the T waits either in the middle of the soccer arena or in the opposite goal, commander's choice.
4. As the game starting trigger commander is unloaded, the GREEN T chases every unglown T. His task is to slash other T's to make them become infected. The green T is also the only T allowed to slash during the game, every other slashing T would be punished with WS or instakill.
5. T effectively slashed by the green glown one is then given a RED glow. This means that they are now infected and are close to dying.
6. After getting infected - the task for the T's glown RED is to help the GREEN glown T slash the rest of the T's unglown by blocking and other important methods. Red's can't infect by slashing though, all they can do is block anyone unglown from escaping the GREEN's wrath.
7. The game goes on for a maximum of 1 minute. After time ends, a few finishing criterias are to be followed :

a) If there are ANY unglown T's left on the field with other RED glows beside, ONLY THE RED GLOWN T'S ARE TO BE SHOT AND KILLED.
b) If there are ALL T's glown RED beside the GREEN one, EVERYBODY SURVIVES THE GAME AND THE GREEN GUY AUTOMATICALLY EARNS A /TGAMES SPOT (blue glow). He still has to follow all directional and following the ct by running/walking etc. commands though, but doesn't have to play any more games.
That being a nice reward to him for being the main highlight of the game.
C) If there are no T's glown red at all, ONLY THE GREEN GLOWN T DIES.

I think that's everything.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

* Stack Race Should be played with at least 2 teams of Prisoners with 2 Prisoners per team. The Prisoners must stack standing on top of their teammates head. The Officers must designate within reason the start and finish positions for the Prisoners to race. Once the race has begun, if a Prisoner falls off his/her teammates head, the entire team dies. The last team to get to the finish will be killed. Game ends if only 1 team is remaining.

* Spray Contest Can only be played with 2 Prisoners. No custom sprays. The 2 Prisoners must spray their spray against the designated wall. The Prisoner that sprays their spray higher wins. The Prisoner with the lower spray is killed. If the contest is a tie, Officers can redo the contest or play a different game. Officers must designate how to spray before the contest begins. If the Officers fail to designate how to spray, Prisoners may use any means to get their spray higher, including ladders, boosting, platforms, etc.

* Soccer Should be played with 2 Teams of Prisoners consisting of 3 to 4 Prisoners per Team. Officers will place a bomb (if admin is in server) or empty weapon in the center of soccer field. The Prisoners will line up inside their respective goals. On the command Go, the Teams will rush the center of the field. The Team that has possession of the bomb/weapon will, as a Team, pass the bomb/weapon across the field and into the opposing Teams goal to score. The other Team will attempt to stop that Team from scoring. The Teams may optional use one member as a goalie. First Team to score wins. All Prisoners on the losing Team are killed.

* Four Corners Game should be played with 5+ Prisoners preferably at the beginning of the round. An Officer must designate corners with a number out loud and show by standing next the corner or shooting it, the Prisoners have to get in the middle of the cage while one Officer goes to another room or behind Control Room (CR) so they can't see the center cage. When the one Officer is in another room or behind CR he/she will give the command "Go" or "Run Around Inside Center Cage" and the Prisoners will run around the inside of the cage. The Officer will give the command "Stop, Get to A Corner"(after a short amount of time). At that point all Prisoners should stop and move to a corner. Corners maybe stacked with multiple Prisoners or empty. Once all Prisoners have reached a corner the Officer who can't see the cage must say a number between 1 and 4. If the corner chosen is empty the game restarts, otherwise all Prisoners in specified corner are killed. If Prisoners try to escape or leave there corner when the Officer calls a corner, they can be killed. After Prisoners are killed game can be ended or restarted. If game is restarted, game restarts at the point where the Officer gives the command "Go". Game ends at the Officer's discretion or if less than 5 Prisoners are left.

* Red Light, Green Light Can be played with any number of Prisoners. Red = Stop, Yellow = Walk, Green = Run. Officers must designate the starting and ending positions, the consequences of moving on red, running on yellow, and any other rules such as allowing bunny hopping or blocking. Officers must give the Prisoners a chance to react to the command (Officer gives command, Internet Delay, Prisoners Hear Command, Prisoners React, Internet Delay, Officer sees Reaction). There are two possible consequences that can be given for moving on Red or running on Yellow: Prisoners can be killed or Prisoners must move back a short distance from where they were caught. The last Prisoner to reach the ending position will be killed. Officers can use trickery; however Officers can not kill because they didn't say or said something other than Light. Officers do not have to say Light after the color. Officers only need to say Red, Yellow, or Green for the Prisoners to respond to the command.

* True or False Can only be played with 3+ Prisoners. Officer must designate an area/table/box for both True and False. Officer using a mic or by chat give a common knowledge true or false statement. All Prisoners that believe the statement is True must go to the corresponding True area/box/table. All Prisoners that believe the statement is False must go to the corresponding False area/box/table. Once all the Prisoners have chosen there Answer, an Officer will declare that the areas/boxes/tables are locked, if they leave or try to switch they can be killed. The Officer who gave the Statement will declare the correct answer. If the answer is False all Prisoners that said True are killed. If the answer is True all Prisoners that said False are killed.

* Musical Tables/Boxes/Chairs Can be played with any number of Prisoners. Officers will play music using HLSS. Prisoners must run in a circle around the designated area, while the music is being played. The Officer will stop playing music after a short period of time. Once the music has stopped the Prisoners must get on the Tables/Boxes/Chairs as quickly as possible. Last Prisoner to get on the Tables/Boxes/Chairs will be killed.

* Pass the gun game can be played with 5+ prisoners. Shoulder by shoulder prisoners make a circle and officer gives and empty gun to one of the prisoner. Prisoners aim is to pass the gun to each other before an officer can see who has the gun. If the gun is been held for 1+ sec, prisoner looses the game and must be executed. Also Prisoners shouldn't move or brake the circle, if they do they can be executed without warning.

* Dancing competition Can be played with 2+ prisoners. HLDJ can be used to playback music if the map doesn't provide a special area to playback any music. Commanding Officer specifies the area where the prisoners will go on the stage one by one to dance as best as they can after the melody is on. Prisoners must be creative as this is a key of success and win the whole competition. Officers can rate each prisoner dancing skills by giving them points out from 10. The prisoner who receives least points dies. Game can be played until the last prisoner stands as proved himself the best dancer.

* Hot Potato can be played with -10 prisoners. Prisoner objective of the game is to receive an empty gun which must be passed from prisoner to prisoner when the Officer starts the count down. If the time reaches zero and one of the prisoners still holds the gun or one of the prisoners was the last one who touched the gun, prisoner can be killed. Officer must count from 10 to 0 without delays or fast speed counting. The Prisoners can also cheat. If the prisoner has the gun already and he can't pick up the one given by officers and officers don't notice then the prisoner who dropped the gun, must pick it up again and pass to someone else. If any of the Officers have spotted that one of the prisoners have a gun, the game can be stopped and gun check the suspected prisoner. Prisoners can't throw out the gun of the stated are [cage/soccer field/boxing ring], if one of the prisoners throw it out, he can be killed and the game starts again until there are 3 prisoners left.

* Best Dr0pper game can be played with any number of prisoners. Officer sprays a circle rounded or any valid spray as a target on the ground and states the line which prisoners can't cross. Officer checks if the prisoners can throw the gun from the line to the spray [it must be possible] and gives an empty gun to one of the prisoners. Prisoner objective is to throw the gun from the designed line to the spray with one attempt. If the prisoner missed he can be killed. Prisoners can jump/duck/walk/stay still before the line, but if they cross the line, they can be killed. Game ends when the last prisoner has dropped the gun.

* Tease the puppy game can be played with 3 prisoners at a time. Officer designs the area by spraying 2 sprays in a small distance so that the gun can be passed from one side to an other. On of the prisoners stays between the sprays and he cannot cross the them, while the other 2 prisoners are on each side. The officer chooses on of the 3 prisoners to be in the middle by asking them a question or any other valid way. Prisoner objective is to pass the gun between them so that the middle prisoner, called puppy, can't catch the gun, if he catches the gun, the prisoner who dropped the gun goes in the middle and is a puppy. The game ends when the puppy who has been in the middle the most times [3 is max] can be killed. Prisoners must not delay with passing the gun and must catch it or try to catch it always. If a prisoner who is at one of the sides is being caught not trying to catch the gun or letting the puppy to catch it, then he can be killed.

* Olympic team race can be played with any number of prisoners in pairs. The Officer designates the start and the finish line. Each pair of the prisoners take their places, 1st team mate at the start line and the second team mate goes to the middle of the race where Officer designates it. When the Officer starts the race, 1st team mate must start from the start line and run to his team mate and slash him. When the 2nd prisoner [team mate] is slashed he starts running to the finish line. First team to cross the finish line wins.

* Snowball game Can be played with any number of prisoners. So in this day T/CT(s) cant use guns or knife They can only use snowballs if any one use guns or knife can be kicked or banned from the server.

*Box match Can be played with any numbers of prisoners This can be played only one time par map. Prisoners can kill each other in the boxing ring or in the cage but cts are not allowed to team kill.

* Gungame This game can be played with all players. And This game its only one time par map.

*Dodgeball Day The game will be played on an big enough empty space which the CTs chose (for example the center line of the soccer on xmf or on snow in the circle only because goals are too small on most maps.) A CT will throw the soccerball in the side with the T's, if a Terrorist catch it, he will be shooted. The game have to be played with atleast 5 T's.

*Copy-cat A CT declares himself or a T as copycat by playing a minigame like spelling bee.
he copycat goes in front of the other terrorists, and start doing multiple actions.
Every T has to mimic the exact same actions, this includes going to another location.
If they don't or make a mistake, they loose the game.
Should be played with not too many T's to have a better overview.

Line* Line all the Terrorists against the wall and make them face the wall with their aim to the air , make a line with ur bullets somewhere behind them.
the T's now have to crouch backwards with their aim UP and try to guess where the line is and stop as close as possible ,
the closest person wins (or second , or thirth , depends on how u command it)..

Eye Spy* T's are lined up somewhere and the CT starts to type out descriptions of an object that is on the map. First T to guess the correct item gets to choose x amount of T's to die.

Reverse* Players must do the opposite of what the commander says. Commander says jump, you crouch. Commader says crouch, you jump, and so on and so forth. The game starts when saying "Reverse is starting" or "Reverse is not starting." It is ended the same way. The game can be started only after the Ts are already inside the cage.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Here are suggestions and tricks to FIX King Day or similar type of a game so that it can be played without any special treatment, therefore allowed to play.

- Of course, KING nomination has to be earned through a quick task, not randomly given, as I guess it usually is. But it would be better to have the nomination won by a VERY tough task, like winning enough quizes needed to be nominated, for example. It's best to make sure that the KING nomination is earned through a tough fight.

- CT has to say the type of person the king is so that one can make sure that everyone knows what type of person the king is and what kind of gifts he should tolerate and what not. If the king goes out of character and accepts/denies a gift that his given personality would never value/dis-value, he has to die immediately. Due to strategic reasons, I guess this rule could apply only after a certain amount of wrongly issued kills/survivings the King has provided, 3 would be a perfect number.

- King is not allowed to let everybody get killed if he decides to be executionary. If there's 10 T's preparing gifts for the king, a candidate survival ratio should be at least 1:3 for the King himself to survive the round, in this case meaning that at least 3 T's have to survive for the King to live after the game.

- Upcoming gift presenters should NEVER be picked manually by neither commander OR king. They should be chosen by given tasks, like first/last reaction to be the next gift presenter.

- This results in the King not having as much power as he would previously have.

All this could result in a somewhat cool and strategic edition of King Day.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”