Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

dArra;]

Re: Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Post by dArra;] »

POOOOO wrote:
Trap the runner

Bad name? Ikr. 1 prisoner will randomly be chosen as the runner, the commander can ask a question for who wants to be the runner. The runner has to run inside the cage or any area specified, trying to avoid his teammates from trapping him. If the other Ts trap the runner within the given time limit, note that time limit should be set according to area of the specified place (max 10 seconds to end the round quick), then the runner dies. If other Ts fail to trap him, the 4 closest guys to the runner will die, so the commander has to ask EVERYONE to freeze (not CTs ofc) after the time limit has ended, if someone does not freeze he can be immediately killed. I recommend this game for maps like colorfull.
This game sounds pretty interesting/good. Anyway instead of killing 4 closest guys you should kill 4 furthest guys because obviously closest people are trying to trap the runner. If you kill 4 closest guys everybody are just trying to go far away as possible from the runner.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

The slash/stab game

So, 2 teams of 2 are glowed (4 people in other words). In a pair, the players must stand opposite each other (preferably with at least the size of their body between them or some distance that isn't slashing or stabbing).

When the commander says go (it can be any word really), 1 person in each pair has to estimate the furthest slashing/stabbing distance. After the countdown is over. The commander has to test their slashes/stabs. The distance that is further will win and the team will die.

If one of the teams fail to slash/stab (they aren't in any distance to so) and if the other team succeed in slashing/stabbing, that team automatically wins.

If both of the teams fail to slash, the team that is closer to slashing/stabbing distance will win.
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

when you knife someone you make a sound. So the team that can knife each other(making that sound) and standing furthest apart will win. An example would be if you and I were a team and we stand only 150 units apart and knife each other(making the sound) and the other team is standing 200 units apart and knife each other(making the sound), they win and we lose.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

That's really just a normal race but with a twist of unfairness in it. The gun will always be closer to some Ts no matter what.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

DOUBLE-YOU-TEE-EFF :-D wrote:
The slash/stab game

So, 2 teams of 2 are glowed (4 people in other words). In a pair, the players must stand opposite each other (preferably with at least the size of their body between them or some distance that isn't slashing or stabbing).

When the commander says go (it can be any word really), 1 person in each pair has to estimate the furthest slashing/stabbing distance. After the countdown is over. The commander has to test their slashes/stabs. The distance that is further will win and the team will die.

If one of the teams fail to slash/stab (they aren't in any distance to so) and if the other team succeed in slashing/stabbing, that team automatically wins.

If both of the teams fail to slash, the team that is closer to slashing/stabbing distance will win.
imagine 2k16 cts doing that game
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

Donald Dump wrote:imagine 2k16 cts doing that game
I might have missed something about this game, but just lock them in cage and command two of them (1 from each team) to freeze at the wall while their teammate estimates and then slash, if that's what this whole game is, even "2k16" CT's as you put it should have no problem commanding, if they just want to.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

KaKao wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:imagine 2k16 cts doing that game
I might have missed something about this game, but just lock them in cage and command two of them (1 from each team) to freeze at the wall while their teammate estimates and then slash, if that's what this whole game is, even "2k16" CT's as you put it should have no problem commanding, if they just want to.
It might sound easy in theory, but in reality it would be too hard to play it. They can cheat extremely easily by not being exactly at the wall, and the main issue is that it's gonna be way too hard to determine which team won, because the distance between the players of each team will be very similar to the other team.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

This is a really cool version of red/green light game I thought of.

As you know, it's one of the games out of many presented by Ultor (I might been wrong, but the first time I've ever seen this being played was by Ultor), where T's will freeze as CT looks at them and will run towards their target if CT faces the opposite direction.

The cool part here is doing it with models (problem - only VIPS can do this game).

Red light -> you wear a default CT model.
Green light -> you wear a VIP CT model.

You can switch between both models easily.

This also makes things simpler, so you can face T's all the time and there's less chance of rebellion.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Huniemands wrote:This is a really cool version of red/green light game I thought of.

As you know, it's one of the games out of many presented by Ultor (I might been wrong, but the first time I've ever seen this being played was by Ultor), where T's will freeze as CT looks at them and will run towards their target if CT faces the opposite direction.

The cool part here is doing it with models (problem - only VIPS can do this game).

This also makes things simpler, so you can face T's all the time and there's less chance of rebellion.
and the peps with minmodels "1" wouldnt see the model switching or? what would this change anyways, same game, same concept.
Image Image
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

kami (GER] wrote:
Huniemands wrote:This is a really cool version of red/green light game I thought of.

and the peps with minmodels "1" wouldnt see the model switching or? what would this change anyways, same game, same concept.
ye I agree with my boy kami here, seems like a pointless addition to the game. If you're really that scared of being rebelled on you can make a CT stand there and have the commander glow him green/red but imo this game works better if you do it the normal way. Also pretty sure this game's been played here since forever, just not very frequently.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

have the commander glow him green/red
Hey, that's a very good solution. A backing CT glowing the commander red/green.
Also pretty sure this game's been played here since forever, just not very frequently.
Barely ever, just like ever other creative game.
and the peps with minmodels "1" wouldnt see the model switching or
Thanks for that, I'd then be sure to tell players to switch to cl_minmodels 0 before playing. (Or is it minmodels 2, that allows model switching?)

And having same game and concept here was already intented.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Huniemands wrote:
have the commander glow him green/red
Hey, that's a very good solution. A backing CT glowing the commander red/green.
Also pretty sure this game's been played here since forever, just not very frequently.
Barely ever, just like ever other creative game.
and the peps with minmodels "1" wouldnt see the model switching or
Thanks for that, I'd then be sure to tell players to switch to cl_minmodels 0 before playing. (Or is it minmodels 2, that allows model switching?)

And having same game and concept here was already intented.
people normally use minmodels 1 to get better fps. dont think they will listen to you for the sake of playing a game they would then probably lag in.
Image Image
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

I don't think something like this is neccesary, for reasons which has already been explained.

The general ideas is fine, but it's not really something that needs its own plugin and features, just a simple game that is rarely being used.
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Kill the rat

what happens in this game is:

a rat will be determined (by a first reaction or last reaction or something)

the rat will be glowed

every other prisoner has to kill the rat with a car

the rat has to avoid getting killed

there is a 1-3 second countdown to give the rat a head start ahead of the other prisoners

then a 15 second countdown is given for the other prisoners to kill the rat

outcomes:

if one of the other prisoners kills the rat, the game continues until there is only 1 person left

however if none of the other prisoners kills the rat, he/she gets /lr and the other prisoners die

other rules:

if you are the rat, you are not allowed to kill other prisoners with cars. if you kill any of the other prisoners the commander can kill you and the game continues

same thing if you are another prisoner

players:

i recommend 4-6 people is appropriate the begin the game
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

EDIT - yeah, this game called "change" sucks buttcrack. Don't play it.
Last edited by Bob Vegana on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”