Missing an old home and wanting to say hi

Introduce yourself, your passions and your talents.
PrincessTeiraofIlluso

Missing an old home and wanting to say hi

Post by PrincessTeiraofIlluso »

I have been away for a long time, It has been years probably at least 10 like the last post. Anyone who has been here for all that time may remember me and my friends for a rather fun version of a christmas song that needed to be moved, sorry neondragon :P . I just wanted to check in and say hi. Ask how you are all doing, see if evo was still online and basically say i wont forget you guys. You were my home and family for a while, so be well and safe. Thank you Neondragon for creating a community that we all have to return to even if its years later and i hope your still fighting for your dreams. I may not check in as often as i like cause i have a family of my own now, but i will try. So love you guys and hopefuly i will run into you soon. Bye

P.s. If i do end up turning the prison of illusions into a dnd campaign, you guys can be my beta testers :D
These users thanked the author PrincessTeiraofIlluso for the post:
flanky
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: Missing an old home and wanting to say hi

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Welcome back!

Nice to see that others see it as their home and family too this so great community.
Hope you'll find some old friends back and maybe new ones and to enjoy your old home here, when you have time for it.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Kitra
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Kitra »

Welcome back !
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Yo
PrincessTeiraofIlluso wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:34 pm
Anyone who has been here for all that time may remember me and my friends
Can't say I remember you BUT I wasn't too familiar with the community back then (and now again I'm not as I'm a lazy slacker)
for a rather fun version of a christmas song that needed to be moved, sorry neondragon :P
Sounds like somebody needs to elaborate.. :think:
see if evo was still online and basically say i wont forget you guys.
I think Evo was discontinued, unless I have a corrupt memory of what I was told happened when I asked Neon about it last time
Thank you Neondragon for creating a community that we all have to return to even if its years later
Think it's similar for me, altho it feels like I never left but can't brag and say I've always been active, forums aside.. the forum is my baby.
P.s. If i do end up turning the prison of illusions into a dnd campaign, you guys can be my beta testers :D
I don't know what this prison of illusion is, but dnd can be fun!

Thanks for droppin' by, peace.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Presentations”