View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:45 pm



Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#136 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
Wayne wrote:
y i Fasting too


Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:53 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 18 times
#137 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
Water -_-

_________________
Younes Ml


Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 30 times
#138 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
beer

_________________
Image

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech


Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 23 times
#139 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
iOsama wrote:
   

_________________
ImageImage


Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 41 times
#140 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
500ml water per day, is it okay?

_________________
You need help?
Send me a private message !

Image

Serselli?


Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 30 times
#141 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
voodoo wrote:
500ml water per day, is it okay?


clean water?

_________________
Image

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech


Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:28 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 56 times
#142 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
voodoo wrote:
500ml water per day, is it okay?

double it :ugeek:

_________________
ImageImage
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace." ― Nagato Uzumaki


Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 41 times
#143 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
Wayne wrote:
voodoo wrote:
500ml water per day, is it okay?


clean water?


Yup filtered

_________________
You need help?
Send me a private message !

Image

Serselli?


Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Germany/Croatia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
#144 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
only 500ml per day? damn thats nothing,i do at least 3 liters of water + 1 litre of fruit juice during hot summer days(like now) and 2 litres of water + 0.5 liter juice during rest of the year when is not that hot.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:13 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#145 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
King0vHell wrote:
only 500ml per day? damn thats nothing,i do at least 3 liters of water + 1 litre of fruit juice during hot summer days(like now) and 2 litres of water + 0.5 liter juice during rest of the year when is not that hot.

I do 2.8 + 1.2 on hot summer days.


Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Germany/Croatia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
#146 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
Cruxell wrote:
King0vHell wrote:
only 500ml per day? damn thats nothing,i do at least 3 liters of water + 1 litre of fruit juice during hot summer days(like now) and 2 litres of water + 0.5 liter juice during rest of the year when is not that hot.

I do 2.8 + 1.2 on hot summer days.

2.8 isnt enough boi,u need at least 2.9

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#147 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
King0vHell wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
King0vHell wrote:
only 500ml per day? damn thats nothing,i do at least 3 liters of water + 1 litre of fruit juice during hot summer days(like now) and 2 litres of water + 0.5 liter juice during rest of the year when is not that hot.

I do 2.8 + 1.2 on hot summer days.

2.8 isnt enough boi,u need at least 2.9

Let's meet at the middle and call it 2.95


Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 9 times
#148 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
Every day I drink 1.25 Water 2x times
And when I eat something i need to drink CocaCola with it
My mother some days making tea so ofc I love my mom and her tea <3
This is what i drink 24/7 :trollface:


Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 30 times
#149 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
tea

_________________
Image

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech


Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 41 times
#150 Post Re: Whats did you drink today?
beer

_________________
You need help?
Send me a private message !

Image

Serselli?


Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.