Noob looking for good pc.

Inkie

Re: Noob looking for good pc.

Post by Inkie »

Sparky :) wrote:You might wanna have a look on Alternate.nl
They have a ' pc-builder' function in which you can completely customize your own pc. You just have to pick the parts you like.
The pc-builder also shows things that are compatible with one another. And when you put all stuff together they might even give some tips like: Better choose a more powerfull PSU ( Power Supply unit ) or things like that. I myself had a budget which was half of yours and i used their site very much to see what was compatible and what would be a good combination. You can also save your configurations by making an account on their site. Like that you can always see what combinations you made before for example.
Here is the link for the build function on the site : http://www.alternate.nl/html/configurat ... /page.html
Hope it can help you. If you need more help with making decisions you may always ask me in steam because I do know a little bit about it. :)
Wow that looks pretty awesome man, well your pc runns well 100 fps on cs1.6 and cs go right? i will contact you soon for some specs and such thanks all! :dance:
Hugg it out!
Antti

Post by Antti »

with that money you get pc which runs csgo 600fps

what id recommend

ATX motherboard ~150€
i5 4690k ~250€
gtx 980 ~500-600€
650w psu ~100€
samsung 855 250gb evo ssd ~150€
1tb hard drive ~70€
atx case 50-100€
few extra fans 20€
cpu cooler for 20€

thats about 1400-1500€ meaby a little overkill but that what you asked for for cheaper you might want tone down to 970 which is about 200€ cheaper

edit: forgot to add ram... thats atleast 2x4gb 1600mhz+ ram lower cl the better and thats about 50-75euros
winland
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Inkie wrote:
Sparky :) wrote:You might wanna have a look on Alternate.nl
They have a ' pc-builder' function in which you can completely customize your own pc. You just have to pick the parts you like.
The pc-builder also shows things that are compatible with one another. And when you put all stuff together they might even give some tips like: Better choose a more powerfull PSU ( Power Supply unit ) or things like that. I myself had a budget which was half of yours and i used their site very much to see what was compatible and what would be a good combination. You can also save your configurations by making an account on their site. Like that you can always see what combinations you made before for example.
Here is the link for the build function on the site : http://www.alternate.nl/html/configurat ... /page.html
Hope it can help you. If you need more help with making decisions you may always ask me in steam because I do know a little bit about it. :)
Wow that looks pretty awesome man, well your pc runns well 100 fps on cs1.6 and cs go right? i will contact you soon for some specs and such thanks all! :dance:
Yes my pc runs cs 1.6 at 100 fps ( in nD since they don't allow higher in jailbreak server ) and ~150 fps in cs go competitive mode.

Some specs of mine :
CPU (APU in my case) : A8-6600k
GPU : R7 260X
Some 650W power supply of Cooler Master
4 gb of 1600Mhz RAM

In addition to this : I don't recommend AMD processors because they tend to overheat so easily. Mine overheats and I even have an aftermarket cooler on it ...
+ My pc has random reboots & sometimes freezes & crashes during cs go ... ( If someone knows how to solve this pls add me on steam : Sparkz )
Mine is not bought from alternate tho ( only my CPU cooler is )
Peace.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

650w with 680,i5 and more? rofl.. :x
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Bixplus wrote:650w with 680,i5 and more? rofl.. :x
650w is plenty enough and maybe it has 80+ bronze/silver/gold/platinum efficiency ?
Spoiler!
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Kappa
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

I bought my new pc at gamepc.nl

Pretty nice website where you can setup your own pc and build it to what you want.

I went a tiny bit over your budget but you can still tweak it a little:

http://gamepc.nl/game-pc-max?tab=config ... 3N0001rlwA
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Sparky :) wrote:In addition to this : I don't recommend AMD processors because they tend to overheat so easily. Mine overheats and I even have an aftermarket cooler on it ...
+ My pc has random reboots & sometimes freezes & crashes during cs go ... ( If someone knows how to solve this pls add me on steam : Sparkz )
Uhh, are you basing that AMD processors tend to overheat only on your own one? Because i have one and it never does. Maybe it's a problem with your aftermarket cooler (or you made an error when putting it on). Maybe your case has poor venting, or too much dust inside. There are a lot of possibilities.

As far as i know are Intel processors better in the higher price segments though.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

x-regit-x wrote:
Sparky :) wrote:In addition to this : I don't recommend AMD processors because they tend to overheat so easily. Mine overheats and I even have an aftermarket cooler on it ...
Uhh, are you basing that AMD processors tend to overheat only on your own one? Because i have one and it never does. Maybe it's a problem with your aftermarket cooler (or you made an error when putting it on). Maybe your case has poor venting, or too much dust inside. There are a lot of possibilities.

As far as i know are Intel processors better in the higher price segments though.
I have searched for solutions on internet for hours and I saw very much people having an AMD processor which overheats easily. So, that's what it is based on. I don't say they are bad or anything because for lower budgets they are far better than Intel ones, but I just share my experience. And given he wants to spend 1000+ euro I would suggest him to buy an intel one. I just find it so annoying and I can't find the solution for my problem. :(

@ Sloth : I just said that they tend to overheat easily. By that I mean if you don't have enough airflow and if you have some dust in your case they easily overheat. I never said that they will overheat when having watercooling on it or something like that.
Peace.
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

well if i can help you out you'r dutch right.. i recently bought a new pc from the "Aldi" i dno if you have it at NL but Medion pc's are really good
got a 750gtx graphic card,ingame 999fps any more questions? price = 400euro =PPP
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Inkie

Post by Inkie »

hybRid wrote:well if i can help you out you'r dutch right.. i recently bought a new pc from the "Aldi" i dno if you have it at NL but Medion pc's are really good
got a 750gtx graphic card,ingame 999fps any more questions? price = 400euro =PPP
Hi Hybrid, yes im dutch indeed and we do got the aldi stores here, might check out the brand Medion you mentioned, thanks!
Hugg it out!
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Inkie wrote:
hybRid wrote:well if i can help you out you'r dutch right.. i recently bought a new pc from the "Aldi" i dno if you have it at NL but Medion pc's are really good
Hi Hybrid, yes im dutch indeed and we do got the aldi stores here, might check out the brand Medion you mentioned, thanks!
I had an medion before liked it, and its good at gaming too and its also cheap!
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

You guys have Media Markt in netherlands? (mainly german store)
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

rofl yea netherlands has media markt :P
bloodstemp

Post by bloodstemp »

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($321.75 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($25.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($139.99 @ Micro Center)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($62.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($62.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($131.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($64.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card ($344.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker (White) ATX Full Tower Case ($144.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $1389.49
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

If you can get a hold of this build then you'd be fine with gaming. Once you get more money in the future then you can add another GPU in for dual GPUs. Overclock that CPU, case fans to keep the case nice and cool, SSD to put windows and stuff on it will see for example your startup times go from 10 seconds(if on HDD without a SSD) go to like 5 seconds which is good. I'd jump at this if you have the spare cash but I'd run it by Regit first to see if he has anything that should be changed from it... Doubt he will though.

Return to “Trash”