[Finished] 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Finished nD War Tournaments.
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Voropoulo »

The 6th nD War Tournament is over!

The results are:

1st place: Children of Africa --- Congratulations to JTc, Nassora, Daabas, the ting goes skrrraa and nose like gardening hose.
2nd place: FaZe --- Congratulations to Toti, PoP, Flath, Nallez, Thierry Henry and GuuhaN.
3rd place: Edshot Mashine --- Congratulations to Decency, H2O, Mulcaz, Steffano and Neon.

Cash will be send tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for participating and helping me out with the event! Until the next nD War Tournament... May the Force be with you! Happy Anniversary!
Thierry Henry

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thanks for the event, had a good time :)
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Thanks for the event, had a good time :)
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Thanks for hosting, was indeed fun! I'd like to see some adjustments for the next war though.
Majin Vegeta #BB

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Decency wrote:Thanks for hosting, was indeed fun! I'd like to see some adjustments for the next war though.
Any specific adjustments?
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

It's kind of extreme but I personally hate it when people sign up and don't show up for a single game (even with notice) so I would prefer a system where people have no other choice but to show up. Perhaps striking people (hence the extreme-ism and I understand why people would be against it) Also some basic rules about being sportsmanlike and punishing/disqualifying toxic behaviour.

I know stuff can sometimes unexpectedly show up irl but don't sign up if you are unsure if you can make it or not. Also, if you do sign up you better make sure to prioritize the event above anything else that is not extremely important.
JTc

Post by JTc »

Decency wrote:It's kind of extreme but I personally hate it when people sign up and don't show up for a single game (even with notice) so I would prefer a system where people have no other choice but to show up. Perhaps striking people (hence the extreme-ism and I understand why people would be against it) Also some basic rules about being sportsmanlike and punishing/disqualifying toxic behaviour.

I know stuff can sometimes unexpectedly show up irl but don't sign up if you are unsure if you can make it or not. Also, if you do sign up you better make sure to prioritize the event above anything else that is not extremely important.
I do however believe that it should be in the team leaders/team discretion wether the member should be punished. As my team played as 4 two matches, didn't bother us.
<.<
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

Hester Shaw wrote:Any specific adjustments?
I didn't participate but maybe do something with either no teams or only teams allowed (if you are going for competitive), usually at these events, the guys that signed up as a team will win and the others who signed up solo doesn't stand a chance, I guess it's up to them but when I once signed up for an nD war tournament and got placed in a random team it was a horrible experience and I have avoided it since.

Other than that, great job, it was entertaining to watch the finals.
JTc

Post by JTc »

KaKao wrote:
Hester Shaw wrote:Any specific adjustments?
I didn't participate but maybe do something with either no teams or only teams allowed (if you are going for competitive), usually at these events, the guys that signed up as a team will win and the others who signed up solo doesn't stand a chance, I guess it's up to them but when I once signed up for an nD war tournament and got placed in a random team it was a horrible experience and I have avoided it since.

Other than that, great job, it was entertaining to watch the finals.
Signing up as a team is way more fun tbh, I don't want to be grouped up with some randoms, I don't feel like getting to know 10 year olds.
<.<
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

JTc wrote:Signing up as a team is way more fun tbh, I don't want to be grouped up with some randoms, I don't feel like getting to know 10 year olds.
You are right, so maybe they should go for pre made groups only in the future when it comes to the competitive events, you could obviously also create other CS:GO events where a players individual performance is what matters, not the team. But that's for another time.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Send an alert on steam/forumsto join. Set x- (maybe 100k-)nDcash to theplayerthat didn'tshpw up
And btw, JTc don't forget to donate for me, bcz this time for africa :d
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

There is already a blacklist with Strikes (http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=321&t=29071). But I do believe that next one will be only with premade teams. So if someone actually doesn't show up, then it's kinda his team fault. What do you think about it?
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I was talking about real strikes that get you banned for a week or so but I guess that won't happen.. Also I don't think it matters if you are premade or not, my team were premade but the team captain didn't show up for a single game and another player only joined for 1 game. It just depends on the person and how much he values showing up.
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Decency wrote:I was talking about real strikes that get you banned for a week or so but I guess that won't happen.. Also I don't think it matters if you are premade or not, my team were premade but the team captain didn't show up for a single game and another player only joined for 1 game. It just depends on the person and how much he values showing up.
Can't really show up with no PC can I?

EDIT: If you think I didn't care about the event then you are mistaken, I did everything I could to get my PC back but it didn't happen and I had no control of it and I do regret missing out on the war event.

JTc

Post by JTc »

Decency wrote:I was talking about real strikes that get you banned for a week or so but I guess that won't happen.. Also I don't think it matters if you are premade or not, my team were premade but the team captain didn't show up for a single game and another player only joined for 1 game. It just depends on the person and how much he values showing up.
I do think it matters when your team doesn't want to get you punished. However in this case, the team clearly wants him to be punished or w/e
<.<

Return to “nD War Tournament - Finished Wars”