[Finished] 5th nD War Tournament (22-23 of July, 2017)

Finished nD War Tournaments.
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Re: 5th nD War Tournament (22-23 of July, 2017)

Post by Voropoulo »

The Finals started!!!

IP to spectate the Finals : 89.210.149.103:27020
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

The 5th nD War Tournament is now over!

FIRST PLACE; W(on)e Tap are the winners! Congratulations to Playboy, Madlife, Cuddly Teddy Bear, Zero#1, Ludwig and Thierry Henry!

SECOND PLACE; Hashashin! Congratulations to Po!Nt, Papa, H2O, Happy Girl and Joel Miller!

THIRD PLACE; Voropoulo's Angels! Congratulations to QuErza, Doeda, Turtle, Macho and Mila!

LUCKY ONE; WarshipLegend! Congrats!

-- All the winners should have their cash/vip by now.

Of couse we had some small mistakes/troubles but at the end everything went good!
I'm happy to announch that next nD War Tournament (6th) will happen at 8,9 and 10 of September! Anniversary event! 1 year nD War Tournaments! I seriously can't be more happy! Also, it will happen in Counter Strike : Global Offensive (CS:GO) as a special event. But we have time to talk about it!

I wanna thank all the people who actually managed to play in the 5th nD War Tournament! Also, i would like to thank all the people who helped me testing the servers!

But most important of all, i would like to thank KaKao and Po!Nt for their unbelievable and outstanding work! Without them, the nD War Tournament wouldn't have happened! Thank you!

--- Highlights will be updated soon. Same for Blacklist. End of Tournament.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
ZeRo#1
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey Voro thank you once again for a really great event we could enjoin. You worked so hard for us to make it possible that's incredible.
Also a huge thank you for the VIP donations and the nD$. An important thing too is you even rent 2 servers to make it fairs as most as possible. I hope you are not a poor greek after all the money and time you spend in this event ;)
TY to Kakao and Point too for sure after they helped you a lot in the competition.

I'M sorry for the teams which had to play with less players. I had the same prob in events like this before too so i feel ya.
Sometimes players busy irl and we can't do anything about it if it happens suddenly.
All in all, all played damn good and made it to a sophisticated tournament.

My highlight in this tournament was Tomato with his fuggin lucky awp shot against us where he killed me and Henry with 1 bullet at the beginning in dust2 :lol: :clap:

Sadly i can't join the next tournament for the reason that i'm not a cs:go player. But i wish you all a lot of fun in the next one and im pretty sure Voropoulo will do again his best he can do to give you a funny event. No doubt about it.

Greetz ZeRo
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
Voropoulo
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “nD War Tournament - Finished Wars”