God Kilroy is a bully

pidgay

God Kilroy is a bully

Post by pidgay »

Hello, I am a new player on the TTT server. I met today this player called God Kilroy who kept spewing homophobic and racist hate speech. I would like to warn people about him, and if possible report him to admins. If anyone has had problems with this player, please contribute. Any help will be appreciated.

Unfortunately, I have no screenshots of his behaviour, because he did not type anything, only used voice chat. Also admittedly, I have said some mean things back at him, for which I am sorry. However, I strongly feel bullies have to be stood up to! When someone insults people for their assumed sexual orientation and calls people from third world countries 'monkeys', I have nothing nice to say to such person and I think the world would be better without them!

pidgay
These users thanked the author pidgay for the post (total 2):
KaitoKid, gal
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Re: God Kilroy is a bully

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

=
pidgay wrote:calls people from third world countries 'monkeys'
kilroy calls everyone monkey...
pidgay

Post by pidgay »

So he insults EVERYONE. Even more reason for admins to take action against him in my opinion.
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

pidgay wrote:So he insults EVERYONE. Even more reason for admins to take action against him in my opinion.
If someone is insulting someone else action should be taken, yes.

But they also need evidence, proof of this person being abusive before they can take action, they can't take your word for it or anyone else, they need to see/hear what the player did.

You can record a demo by opening your console and typing: record demo-name and it will record what you see and hear so if someone is harassing you over microphone it will be saved in this demo. Just start a record when you start your gaming session and stop it when you are done, so if there is anyone you'd like to report, you now have the evidence to do so.

Remember to also take their steam id by typing status in console, doing so while recording also displays their IDs in the demo for easy access.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Here is the link to our strikelist, which is where you can report players you believe behave in a bad manner. http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php
Regards,
zapt0r
gal

Post by gal »

I completely agree with you pidgay, we both experienced the harsh treatment yesterday, I get you.
Honestly, Kilroy has been doing it to me for about a year now, and that admins have not taken any actions 'til now. I've been waiting for a really long time, people like him should be banished. I wouldn't have commented on your post, but as you told me you wanted my support, I am here for you, pidgay.
I wish that admins take the right actions against Kilroy, I am not a monkey nor will I ever be one.
#StopKilroy2k17
Thank you.
g0mik

Post by g0mik »

Hester Shaw wrote:=
pidgay wrote:calls people from third world countries 'monkeys'
kilroy calls everyone monkey...
yeah, he's pretty awful :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “TTT Trash”