Just look at the video.

SNap
VIP

Just look at the video.

Post by SNap »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-El2HNkaE

This is the truth almost every moslim know it and some doesnt. Please do not post some bullshits in here.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Mati

Re: Just look at the video.

Post by Mati »

> random madeup, insignificant blabber
These users thanked the author Mati for the post:
Jellow
lol
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

SNap wrote: Please do not post some bullshits in here.
But you started it... How is that fair?
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda
Spoiler!
information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Can someone tl;dr the video for me? I tried to watch it but just couldn't watch any more than 2 minutes...
farfar

Post by farfar »

SNap wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-El2HNkaE

This is the truth almost every moslim know it and some doesnt. Please do not post some bullshits in here.
My biggest problem is how "they" say several times that everyone is going to be treated equaly, meanwhile we keep on using the the muslim religion as a reason why to kill people for being christian, atheiest etc, like IS,

As it's said "God gave life and he is the only one who deserves to take it", meanwhile those who run around and kill people and think they are muslims are just playing god,( or allah use w/e) . This is kinda the worst think u can do as a muslim , acting like a god.
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Yeah people use religion as a scapegoat or defense to do a lot of wrong stuff, Farfar.

@Snap what triggered you to even make this topic? In addition, the video judging from the few parts I've watched is too much of an inside view so others have a hard time relating imo, this is coming from a muslim..
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Shadi wrote:Yeah people use religion as a scapegoat or defense to do a lot of wrong stuff, Farfar.

@Snap what triggered you to even make this topic? In addition, the video judging from the few parts I've watched is too much of an inside view so others have a hard time relating imo, this is coming from a muslim..
I didn't even know what to put as a title but as far as I know that this is the truth and it also says it in the Quran. I just wanted to see what people write and stuff like that.. (seeing their opinions about this and exactly what I thought) some of those guys doesnt know its the truth so I just shared my opinion by saying that this is the truth.

Btw not everything in the wikipedia is real but as you can see in the youtube there's alot of people who made this video also so it must be the truth that's how far I think. I don't think that people make it for spam and so they can earn money in it.

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

SNap wrote:
Shadi wrote:Yeah people use religion as a scapegoat or defense to do a lot of wrong stuff, Farfar.

I didn't even know what to put as a title but as far as I know that this is the truth and it also says it in the Quran. I just wanted to see what people write and stuff like that.. (seeing their opinions about this and exactly what I thought) some of those guys doesnt know its the truth so I just shared my opinion by saying that this is the truth.

Btw not everything in the wikipedia is real but as you can see in the youtube there's alot of people who made this video also so it must be the truth that's how far I think. I don't think that people make it for spam and so they can earn money in it.
1. It must be the truth because you think it is, is by far the worst reasoning I've read on ND
2. Why do you want to talk about your religion on a gaming forum?
3. Why it not be made for the money? Most religions are based on money and yours isn't any different.
4. How do you as a muslim feel about the marriage between Mohammed and Aisha?
5. Why do you feel like your religious choise is better then any other? How would you know the Quran is the real word of god, instead of the other 400 religions out there?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Jellow wrote: 3. Why it not be made for the money? Most religions are based on money and yours isn't any different.
I think most of them aren't initially created for money but (ab)used for money later on. I think they are either created for comfort or genuine believe in most cases. At least for the main Abrahamic ones.

The rest of the questions are probably best for him to answer.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Kogi

Post by Kogi »

well this will be interesting

Jokur

Post by Jokur »

Snap you're so fucking racist.
Everything is okay at the end.If it's not okay,then it's not the end.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

The Joker :D wrote:Snap you're so fucking racist.
Made me lol so hard :lol:
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Meh hes just joking around..

Jellow, I can't say much about ur questions but you could read it on youtube. I can't tell you all of those questions. don't got enough time for it.

farfar

Post by farfar »

SNap wrote:
Meh hes just joking around..

Jellow, I can't say much about ur questions but you could read it on youtube. I can't tell you all of those questions. don't got enough time for it.
You start a topic, when you get a question you say read it on youtube ?
Thats like asking people to google a religion, he wants to know your'e thought's not googles or youtubes ...
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..

Return to “Trash (Media)”