Just two suggestions.

Locked
User avatar
Optiway
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Location: Tunisia
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Just two suggestions.

Post by Optiway »

Hey, since I'm playing here one thing that confusing me about the antidote gun, first, it's expensive (for some players), it costs 30 ap, then when you purchase it you don't get any ap for using it, I mean even if you shoot 1k zombies you won't even get 1 ammo pack, then even the most simple thing, which is score points, it doesn't count while using this gun.. so I suggest two things about this item, fixing it if it's possible, or switching scout by an antidote bomb, or a killing-bomb, I don't mind if the item is expensive as long as we can earn something by using it.

Then, I only suggest removing the map zm_vendetta, because It's not a confortable map, too much spaced out, camping holes are that bigger that 4 zombies can enter at the same time (not one by one), even players are always asking for a map change or a votemap because they don't like the map. Perhaps you can replace it with zm_dust2_2010_rf, it's a nice map, plus the server is missing for a dust2 zm edition map (For exemple zm_dust2_new, zm_dust2, zm_dust2_final, zm_dust2_2x2 ect..).

Whatever, you can check/download the map I'm suggesting here ( http://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/594/ ).

Thanks for your time, peace.
User avatar
NoizeBeat
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by NoizeBeat »

SpeL` wrote:Hey, since I'm playing here one thing that confusing me about the antidote gun, first, it's expensive (for some players), it costs 30 ap, then when you purchase it you don't get any ap for using it, I mean even if you shoot 1k zombies you won't even get 1 ammo pack, then even the most simple thing, which is score points, it doesn't count while using this gun.. so I suggest two things about this item, fixing it if it's possible, or switching scout by an antidote bomb, or a killing-bomb, I don't mind if the item is expensive as long as we can earn something by using it.

Then, I only suggest removing the map zm_vendetta, because It's not a confortable map, too much spaced out, camping holes are that bigger that 4 zombies can enter at the same time (not one by one), even players are always asking for a map change or a votemap because they don't like the map. Perhaps you can replace it with zm_dust2_2010_rf, it's a nice map, plus the server is missing for a dust2 zm edition map (For exemple zm_dust2_new, zm_dust2, zm_dust2_final, zm_dust2_2x2 ect..).

Whatever, you can check/download the map I'm suggesting here ( http://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/594/ ).

Thanks for your time, peace.
I ever asked Pukata about Antigun it's a no apparently, about kill & anti bomb he said he will add them but i hope it will not cause the suppression of Antigun.

About maps i agree with you a new edition of dust could be great, and there are always some maps who need to be delete like killmax2, Inferno Nature (this map is a disaster seriously).
Same about Zow_Fortress, i dont see any changements, maybe Pukata didnt have time to do it ? Ppl always complaining about it and most of time member or vip make a vote for change.
Last edited by NoizeBeat on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]
User avatar
Optiway
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Location: Tunisia
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by Optiway »

NoizeBeat wrote:Inferno Nature (this map is a disaster seriously).
Agreed, the chicken cage map need to get removed.. :trollface:
User avatar
Sn00se
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:29 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by Sn00se »

Hey, since I'm playing here one thing that confusing me about the antidote gun, first, it's expensive (for some players), it costs 30 ap, then when you purchase it you don't get any ap for using it, I mean even if you shoot 1k zombies you won't even get 1 ammo pack, then even the most simple thing, which is score points, it doesn't count while using this gun.. so I suggest two things about this item, fixing it if it's possible, or switching scout by an antidote bomb, or a killing-bomb, I don't mind if the item is expensive as long as we can earn something by using it.
This has already been discussed, read topic.
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=24177
About maps i agree with you a new edition of dust could be great, and there are always some maps who need to be delete like killmax2, Inferno Nature (this map is a disaster seriously).
Same about Zow_Fortress, i dont see any changements, maybe Pukata didnt have time to do it ? Ppl always complaining about it and most of time member or vip make a vote for change.
The dust map could be a great addition, Inferno just got added, and we all agreed on that this might be a good addition. Fortress thing, we did changes to it, took away all the doors and came to the conclusion that the map is not that bad now.

Agreed, the chicken cage map need to get removed.. :trollface:
As mentioned, this map is a new addition, me myself don't see any problem with it.

But yeah, even more maps should be great for the respawn, I'm gonna look around for some, and if you do it as well that would be great.
User avatar
Optiway
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Location: Tunisia
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by Optiway »

Sn00se wrote: This has already been discussed, read topic.
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=24177
We're still didn't discuss about this, it could change someone's mind :
SpeL` wrote:it costs 30 ap, then when you purchase it you don't get any ap for using it, I mean even if you shoot 1k zombies you won't even get 1 ammo pack, then even the most simple thing, which is score points, it doesn't count while using this gun..

Sn00se wrote:The dust map could be a great addition, Inferno just got added, and we all agreed on that this might be a good addition. Fortress thing, we did changes to it, took away all the doors and came to the conclusion that the map is not that bad now.
Inferno is a shitty map, too much easy for humans and makes a benefit for them, also players hate everything about the map, take a look one day when the server will be running this map and check the chat opinions lol. As Noize said, this map is a disaster.

Sn00se wrote:As mentioned, this map is a new addition, me myself don't see any problem with it.
But yeah, even more maps should be great for the respawn, I'm gonna look around for some, and if you do it as well that would be great.
As I said in your second quote. And what's the point of searching for a lot of maps if some admins are ignoring 97% of our ideas? Suggesting one at least would be quite enough.
User avatar
NoizeBeat
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by NoizeBeat »

Sn00se wrote:The dust map could be a great addition, Inferno just got added, and we all agreed on that this might be a good addition. Fortress thing, we did changes to it, took away all the doors and came to the conclusion that the map is not that bad now.
Sn00se wrote:As mentioned, this map is a new addition, me myself don't see any problem with it.
But yeah, even more maps should be great for the respawn, I'm gonna look around for some, and if you do it as well that would be great.
I really respect the work of admin/members and i know it's hard to moderate a server so important but like Spel said, admins always choose their own maps Without considering opinions of regular players, and when you say that Inferno and Fortress are good (maybe for you) that means you have not seen very well the sentiment of several players.

Once again i don't want to break the work of admins but maybe it could be positive to listen us for some ideas.
These users thanked the author NoizeBeat for the post:
Optiway
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]
Pukata
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by Pukata »

SpeL` wrote:Hey, since I'm playing here one thing that confusing me about the antidote gun, first, it's expensive (for some players), it costs 30 ap, then when you purchase it you don't get any ap for using it, I mean even if you shoot 1k zombies you won't even get 1 ammo pack, then even the most simple thing, which is score points, it doesn't count while using this gun.. so I suggest two things about this item, fixing it if it's possible, or switching scout by an antidote bomb, or a killing-bomb, I don't mind if the item is expensive as long as we can earn something by using it.
Usually most things you buy from the shop, is a waste of AP's, e.g. infection bomb, or zombie madness. You buy antidote-gun for the fun of it, and to try to beat the zombies/rack up your score, not to get some sort of reward such as AP's. So i dont see the point in this. Also the pricing had been explained in this topic: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=24177
SpeL` wrote:
Then, I only suggest removing the map zm_vendetta, because It's not a confortable map, too much spaced out, camping holes are that bigger that 4 zombies can enter at the same time (not one by one), even players are always asking for a map change or a votemap because they don't like the map. Perhaps you can replace it with zm_dust2_2010_rf, it's a nice map, plus the server is missing for a dust2 zm edition map (For exemple zm_dust2_new, zm_dust2, zm_dust2_final, zm_dust2_2x2 ect..).

Whatever, you can check/download the map I'm suggesting here ( http://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/594/ ).
Removed zm_vendetta, not a map i recall adding.

About the dust2 maps, we tested one, but it had like a secret room, that would be impossible for zombies to get into, when there is unlimited ammo, but no other dust2 maps were suggested last time we did a maptest. Maybe post it in the map-suggestion section.
NoizeBeat wrote: About maps i agree with you a new edition of dust could be great, and there are always some maps who need to be delete like killmax2, Inferno Nature (this map is a disaster seriously).
Same about Zow_Fortress, i dont see any changements, maybe Pukata didnt have time to do it ? Ppl always complaining about it and most of time member or vip make a vote for change.
We just had a maptest, and fixedup Zow_Fortress, by removing those anoying doors, and opening up the map more, but it seems like our changes werent applied to the server?

killmax2 doesn't seem to be on the server?

Inferno is one of our newest additions, from the latest maptest, which got a wide yes, from everyone testing, because they found it to be a good map. Maybe if u would maybe explain why its bad?
User avatar
Optiway
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Location: Tunisia
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by Optiway »

Pukata wrote: Inferno is one of our newest additions, from the latest maptest, which got a wide yes, from everyone testing, because they found it to be a good map. Maybe if u would maybe explain why its bad?
SpeL` wrote:Inferno is a shitty map, too much easy for humans and makes a benefit for them, also players hate everything about the map, take a look one day when the server will be running this map and check the chat opinions lol. As Noize said, this map is a disaster.
Even the map design is the worst, a jungle map, sorry but that's my opinion about it. I know you admins are making efforts here and you're hoping the best for the server by adding such new maps like this, and I really appreciate these efforts, but as you know we need to be honest about these changes because that's what makes our community better, opinions.
User avatar
Sn00se
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:29 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Just two suggestions.

Post by Sn00se »

sorry but that's my opinion about it.
Never apologize for your opinions!
Inferno is a shitty map, too much easy for humans and makes a benefit for them, also players hate everything about the map, take a look one day when the server will be running this map and check the chat opinions lol. As Noize said, this map is a disaster.
I have heard people complaing about this map 3/10 times. Today I did a vote map, and it lost with a big procentage, some people like it, and some don't. I like the 50/50 thing about the map, Zm have a chance and humans have a chance as well. BUT thats MY opinion, ofc yours along with the others should be acknowledged as well.
And what's the point of searching for a lot of maps if some admins are ignoring 97% of our ideas?
Last time we did a maptest, every map was tested, and by a mutal decision, from the people who where attending the maptest, some maps were declined and some got accepted. But the admins (in this case Pukata) is not ignoring the ideas according to me.

As for fortress, that map was tested, and we tried to do it better by taking away the doors, which also was a MUTAL decision by the players who joined the maptest. I haven't really played it since we fixed it, therefore I haven't seen any complains about it.

As for the ammopacks.
We have unlimited clip on that server, which mean if we got like 2-3 aps per 1000hp, it would end in a excessive amount of packs per player, which would end with alot of bombs (to begin with) and madness, and it would not only completely kill the game for either humans OR zombies depending on how the rounds go, but also people would get pretty annoyed (I see it all the time) by the fact that they're getting bomd and alot of more complains would be created and people would start harassing eachother (like the always do), its not supposed to be that easy.

I rather have it like it is with the ammopacks, but thats my opinion and knowledge of how people would react.

As for the antidote gun. I agree with Pukata.
Locked

Return to “Zombie Respawn Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests