Small question

Mr.Mackey

Small question

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Where are the regular ZM members? The only ones I see nowadays are Icantfly and starwboy.. After they leave the server turns into chaos.. you have fucktards who team up and destroy the gameplay for achievements and you got other retards who do it for ammopacks. No offense, but I know now why nD has lost many of its players now. Take a look at mic flamers, achievement whores and other douchebags who team up and block everyone just for fun. Just today around 3.20 AM (I know that not so many members are online at this time) some players named Longo^, -thegirl- and acimet were teaming up, longo called me nigger via the mic (I dont have evidence for this sadly) and the other two teamed up (they blocked other people so they wouldnt get infected or if they would get infected they would protect the human so that person could kill the zm's behind them). Hope you guys will put more pressure on those fucks that destroy the gameplay. You can say now. well you shouldve record them but I wont. If I would make a ban request, the time for it getting accepted, those players will continue doing their daily fuck ups.

Ignore my choice of words, im pretty pissed right now.

Take care!
The Beard

Re: Small question

Post by The Beard »

if members arnt online and unfortunatly u will usually find these people wait till they arnt, the only way it can really be dealt with is if regulars such as yourself can make some demos and submit them.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Macky you have me on steam I might not play zm, but if Im online you can always poke me if there is something you need help with :)
ImageImage Image
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

@Sarah

Ofcourse I know that ;) and I appreciate it too!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

If you know how to cut demos and everything..
Maybe you can just record immi when you
join the server.. And then.. If something happens
You can cut out the parts and make a report?

Otherwise do what Sarah said :')
The Beard

Post by The Beard »

i think the only issue u will get with a member joining is if they notice they will stop, might work out if the member isnt a regular on zm tho
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Yeah and I never play zombie satan and none off them are my friends really so I can go undercover to solve it I think
ImageImage Image
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Or better, give me kick and slay functions hehehe I used to be a zm member too xd
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Or better, give me kick and slay functions hehehe I used to be a zm member too xd
Then make a new application!!
B.K

Post by B.K »

I totally agree with you...
Even when people are telling them to stop, they just keep flaming 'n' shit..
A lot of the people also thinks that VIP's have members function, aka kick/ban etc..
The only thing we can do is take pics and record, and hopefully they will learn to stop..
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Just my fucking day.. even with a member (soda yeli) they were protecting a human (vip noizebeat <- this person wants to be member). I yelled like crazy to soda but he didnt listen. fuck zombie i wont play at nd anymore.. it gives me too much anger.. it leads to the dark side.. must resist
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Just my fucking day.. even with a member (soda yeli) they were protecting a human (vip noizebeat <- this person wants to be member). I yelled like crazy to soda but he didnt listen. fuck zombie i wont play at nd anymore.. it gives me too much anger.. it leads to the dark side.. must resist
Calm down, no need to be angry..
Call one of us then next time??
If you see that a member isnt doing anything,
then call another member..
Call Sarah, she proposed that already..
Or call me, or another member..
minna

Post by minna »

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Just my fucking day.. even with a member (soda yeli) they were protecting a human (vip noizebeat <- this person wants to be member). I yelled like crazy to soda but he didnt listen. fuck zombie i wont play at nd anymore.. it gives me too much anger.. it leads to the dark side.. must resist
Im back now. You have told me before and i have helped you. So keep doing that ;)
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

minna wrote:
Im back now. You have told me before and i have helped you. So keep doing that ;)
I know that <3 :) but I wont play zm for a while..
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

Do you got a proof before saying that ? i'm not remember i was protecting so don't lie please...
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”