Page 1 of 2

A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:04 pm
by Big H
You sometimes complain over "you never play new games" and such kind of things, but when someone wants to play a new game, you either stand their like "wtf?" or you rebell. So you either at least TRY to understand the new game, or STOP COMPLAINING! Please, thank you.

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:06 pm
by East Clubber
:text-goodpost:
Do you want me to make it a sticky? ;)

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:10 pm
by maGeNN
Best post!

And if they don't understand and then get killed because they didn't do it right tthey will do something like this: "WTFFFFFFFFFF???" "That was a FK!!!" "FKKKK" "SWITCH HIM!!"

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm
by Laprot the Freekiller
maGeNN wrote:Best post!

And if they don't understand and then get killed because they didn't do it right tthey will do something like this: "WTFFFFFFFFFF???" "That was a FK!!!" "FKKKK" "SWITCH HIM!!"
Totally agree ;)

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:13 pm
by kami (GER]
its not the ts fault when the cts are not able to do their jobs.

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm
by farfar
I think most ts get it if u explain it ok, if dont have to much of a rush and try to do it calm and so on, i think they will be able to get it then :), !

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm
by Big H
East Clubber wrote::text-goodpost:
Do you want me to make it a sticky? ;)
Don't matter :P

@kami, What do you mean with "do their job"? We are trying to explain as good, it's the Ts that sometimes don't WANT to understand.

@farfar, I wanted to say the same to you

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:47 pm
by Whatever
NiceGuy, excellent. I often tried new games and although some are hard and since it is the first time I need more time to explain, they always rebel. I also think it is hard to define new games because people stay rebelling. If I get killed three times in a row while trying to explain a new game, I am just not feeling like it anymore. If they don't want it, it is oke with me. I will just command a last and first reaction round if they want that :D.

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 pm
by Mati
K!nga Ka wrote:NiceGuy, excellent. I often tried new games and although some are hard and since it is the first time I need more time to explain, they always rebel. I also think it is hard to define new games because people stay rebelling. If I get killed three times in a row while trying to explain a new game, I am just not feeling like it anymore. If they don't want it, it is oke with me. I will just command a last and first reaction round if they want that :D.
:|, stupid Ts.

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:03 pm
by farfar
Hahahah mr nice Guy never Said i Was perfect right ? I Said that its not only the Ts fault, its at least 50/50 right ? :)

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 am
by Big H
farfar wrote:Hahahah mr nice Guy never Said i Was perfect right ? I Said that its not only the Ts fault, its at least 50/50 right ? :)
Most of the times, no. The cts often try to explain, but it's the Ts that don't WANT to understand. Because it often takes so long to explain.

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:55 pm
by Spx.
Very good topic!

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm
by pn
kami (GER] wrote:its not the ts fault when the cts are not able to do their jobs.

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 pm
by Jumps7yl3r
pn wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:its not the ts fault when the cts are not able to do their jobs.
Well if you think that is so accurate, you could try commanding, yourself, who knowsm we may learn a few things from you ....

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm
by kami (GER]
i come play 1 time a week for some hours and am ofte a ct then. if i take the command normally the ts have no chance to rebell.
its the cts fault if the ts win their rebel.