A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Moderator: J4ck

pn

Re: A message to all Ts in JailBreak.

Post by pn »

lol, I dont need to prove anything..
The truth is that depending on the commander ts can easly be controled...
I have already seen many people controling ts and I did it few times my self..
I guess depending on the games its harder if its only the commander contributing to the team, but if there is a good ct team, terrorists have to stay quiet
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

I don't think that there is one person who wrote in this post and isn't a decent commander/ct
Image Image
Whatever

Post by Whatever »

I don't think this topic should become a show off who is the best commander. If we want to we can all command so the terrorists listen. But there are always a couple of things you can't influence:

1) The jbshop. If they all buy guns or grenades even the best commander will fail
2) Every one has to obey. For certain games I need a specific number of terrorists. If I have that number and one starts to rebel one could kill him but then the game is over.
3) The time needed. When explaining a game for the first time it takes more time. You need to be clear so everyone understands. You cannot pay good attention to the terrorists then and even the cts have to pay attention to what you are saying, hence rebelling becomes easier. When it takes too much time I just quit doing the game because I cannot let the dead terrorists have to wait 8 minutes to play again because I want a new game
4) Ofcourse the intelligence of the terrorists. Everyone knows the rules for the standard games, but new games might right some smart people to play it. The alive terrorists should be able to understand the game, otherwise it would also be a failure.

So all with all, terrorists have a big influence on the game regardless the commander. While not even taking ghosting in consideration. I was terrorists when the school game got played and terrorists teamchatted the answers to one another. This way the game will never be funny.

/Offtopic:
Jumps7yl3r wrote:I don't think that there is one person who wrote in this post and isn't a decent commander/ct
Now you might need to reconsider that post :D
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

Very annoying, T's who rebel, when trying to do a fun games, from now on, if I command it's going to be boring :p
You-G-Served

Post by You-G-Served »

Hmmm , rebelling : they have the right to do it ...

Whining : It is annoying but dude :) they can still do it :)

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”