Rank at |nD| Jailbreak

Moderator: J4ck

epic winning

Rank at |nD| Jailbreak

Post by epic winning »

So..my idea for you guys is to make an rank(top15) of who's the best in jailbreak.

And with this i dont mean the thread East Clubber has, I mean you start over with the ranking so everyone has 0-0, then restart it with someone has 5000kills.
This is just my idea, say what u think and why it should be added or not be added.
Thanks for reading ;)
So you can see whos the best CT/Terrorist rebeller, and if aswell could be done: You have an top15 of terrorists and CTs.
So terrorists have an sort of top15, and cts have an top15, (if this doesnt work just regular rank)
(So you can see whos the best Ct and terroristrebeller)
Couldn't care less..
StevenN

Re: Rank at |nD| Jailbreak

Post by StevenN »

StevenN wrote:Maybe Mati or someone can install "Pychostats" , it's based on steam id's, and you can filter on the CT/T side ;-)
Who is with me ?

http://www.psychostats.com/
PsychoStats is open source software that creates comprehensive gaming statistics for players and clans for Half-Life and Half-Life 2 based games. This includes games like Counter-Strike, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat and GunGame. Support for other games such as Call of Duty 4 and Soldat are also supported.

Still not sure what PsychoStats is or where to begin? Start by taking a look at its features. When you're ready, you can install and download PsychoStats on your own server! If you have questions or problems please goto the forums for assistance or join us in IRC chat.
Become a fan of my DJ page!

Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

NO, this will only provoke CT's to freekill etc JUST to get a higher stats.
There is just no use to have this. What could be good is a stats from the people who have the most achievements and which achievements are unlocked the most.
epic winning

Post by epic winning »

Well SultaN, if they freekill they will get punished by getting banned/reported..And i agree on the who has the most achievements,that could be an rank aswell
Couldn't care less..
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

It may encourage people to "Frag whore" in the server, i myself hate being killed for the stupidest reasons, i usually just ragequit and go on another server.

Dunno if this is a good idea swarley.

But the achievements idea sounds good (:
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
Kwaakt

Post by Kwaakt »

SultaN wrote:NO, this will only provoke CT's to freekill etc JUST to get a higher stats.
There is just no use to have this. What could be good is a stats from the people who have the most achievements and which achievements are unlocked the most.
This^, I dont want ct stats, Being ct is not to be a fragwhore, its to command the day proper and funny. But stats on the terror team will be great. There you can see who is pro in rebelling.
LTUMax JB

Post by LTUMax JB »

kwaakt wrote:
SultaN wrote:NO, this will only provoke CT's to freekill etc JUST to get a higher stats.
This^, I dont want ct stats, Being ct is not to be a fragwhore, its to command the day proper and funny. But stats on the terror team will be great. There you can see who is pro in rebelling.

NO TO CT TOP 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO TO CT RANKS FULL STOP.

for T's, please do. I'd like it.

AGAIN NO FOR CT RANKINGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i know for a fact Golden glock will be rank number 1 (except for all the random freekillers)).
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

this !
Kac Morderca

Post by Kac Morderca »

We should do commanders rank

It would count time how long you use your mic :D
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

Wow, am I seriously being the only one noticing that using capslock is completely unnecessary (in this topic)? You can also express your opinion in a more nicer way...

----

Personally, I'd love to see ranks for the Terrorist, but then, do you want the original ranks or just some modified (like kills with knife, kills with guns, etc.)?

Having ranks for the CT's will lead to triggerhappy CT's, or freekills etc. (like the others also said). Now, there might me some options for CT ranking (without seeing how many kills and stuff), but I don't got any in my mind at the moment.

:think:
LTUMax JB

Post by LTUMax JB »

Spx. wrote:Wow, am I seriously being the only one noticing that using capslock is completely unnecessary (in this topic)? You can also express your opinion in a more nicer way...

----

Personally, I'd love to see ranks for the Terrorist, but then, do you want the original ranks or just some modified (like kills with knife, kills with guns, etc.)?

Having ranks for the CT's will lead to triggerhappy CT's, or freekills etc. (like the others also said). Now, there might me some options for CT ranking (without seeing how many kills and stuff), but I don't got any in my mind at the moment.

:think:

Using caps FTW. It means that "I strongly agree / I strongly Disagree". In my case i "STRONGLY AGREE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Plus i quoted some dude saying what i would ave said EXACTLY. So whats the point in repeating myself. Id rather Quot and "strongly agree".
epic winning

Post by epic winning »

As you guys have sayd:
The new ideas for Jailbreak is:

1. Terrorists Rank (Rebellers)

2. Commanders Rank (Hours) (?)
Couldn't care less..
LTUMax JB

Post by LTUMax JB »

CT Ranks-> Commanding rank (Mic)

Successful Days Commanded (this gets difficult. Mic time (in particular round) + T got last request (in the same round))

I have no idea on how its possible to do this or if its even possible to do this.

These are only suggestions.

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”