Jailbreak died when East Clubber left

Moderator: J4ck

Jailbreak died when East Clubber left

Post by 25142 »

Jailbreak became boring when East Clubber left..

discuss
These users thanked the author 25142 for the post:
Bob Vegana
kami (GER]

Re: Jailbreak died when East Clubber left

Post by kami (GER] »

if cancerous people like for example you wouldnt have been around that time some of the better members of the community wouldnt have left jb and/or became toxic as shit. jb kinda got whiped out of the good commanders and fun makers at that time and the new players coudnt catch enough of how to keep the server the way it was. the new members might be decent at what they do, but its not the same. so your statement is half true. the people that we associate to making the jb server "the jb server we know and love" all left at that time in a crowd.

EDIT

User warned for this post

We wont tolerate harassment and toxic behaviour on the forums and this was not acceptable. Its not the first time your provocative, toxic behaviour got you in a fight like this though you should be aware of what you do by posting things like that. And therefore i have decided to warn you.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
[email protected]$$
Image Image
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

25142 wrote:Jailbreak became boring when East Clubber left..

discuss
sorry but who is that no namer? xd
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem

Post by 25142 »

kami (GER] wrote:if cancerous people like for example you wouldnt have been around that time some of the better members of the community wouldnt have left jb and/or became toxic as shit. jb kinda got whiped out of the good commanders and fun makers at that time and the new players coudnt catch enough of how to keep the server the way it was. the new members might be decent at what they do, but its not the same. so your statement is half true. the people that we associate to making the jb server "the jb server we know and love" all left at that time in a crowd.
Lol Kami, why do you feel the need to insult me? I haven't once mentioned that your eyes are extremely far apart causing an almost downsyndrome look on your face.. so why would you feel the need to call me cancerous? thats very offensive.]

So you're saying I am that cancerous that people just left, all because of me? Where are you even getting this from lol.. i'm not even going to say anymore to be honest because what you've said just doesn't even make an ounce of sense.

User banned 3 days for this post
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

shit!! may i bump..???
just kidding.. dont like clubber in jb

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”