New games for jailbreak.

Moderator: J4ck

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: New games for jailbreak.

Post by Konijn »

:) Sensei wrote:Alright the same games has been played over and over again in jailbreak and I have ideas for games we can have incase there are 8 good cts in the ct team. The first one is a twist between black man game and hide and seek. So u should gather all the terrorist inside the cage and let all the cts get rid of all the weapons hidden inside the map. After that you glow 4 cts into green and command them to drop their weapons. All glowed cts should have one unglowed ct with them for protection. So basically there are 4 teams running around the map.

After that the cts should give the terrorist 30 seconds to pick a hiding spot and after those 30 seconds the terrorist task is to run back to the cage without being slashed by the glowed ct. Cause if they get slashed by the glowed ct the unglowed cts job is to kill them. At 00.00 you should kill everyone not inside of the cage and the remaining terrorist should show where their teammates are at.
I really like the sound of this game. I think however it would take quite a bit of work to play it with an admin. With an admin though, you can god mode the 4 (or more) CTs, give Ts enough HP to die with 1 slash and also apply seer mode after game is finished (will likely take a long time to kill the remaining Ts).
:) Sensei wrote: Fruit game.
You command all the terrorist to stay frozen at a wall inside a big field (footballfield) and they are only allowed to use their mouse to look around if they don't do it they die. The terorrists task is to run back to the other wall and the last one who is at the other wall will die. They can only react when they have heard a name of a fruit and yea tomato is a fruit. One good commander should be talking nonsense and all suddenly include a fruit in his sentence that is when the terrorist can react. Or they can trick them by saying ''today I ate carrot juice'' and wait for the dumb terrorist to leave the wall and kill them cause they have failed the game.
This isn't really a new concept. People have done similar games with the traffic light game (i.e. they tell a story and include commands).
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

First of all there is a topic here in the jail section where you can post your game ideas. Making a new topic every time is not necessary.

Now on to your games. The first game sounds interesting but i see to many problems with it.
1. Preparing the game is going to take ages, removing guns on the map and coordinating with all the cts and the admin precent. People aka the ts are going to get restless. None of the ts are capable of waiting a few seconds these days so i think time is going to be an issue with this game. You also have the searching part at the end that is going to take time, with or without seer mode.
2. If you do it Ko9's way and give the ts low health there are going to be several ways on the server and on the map where you can get that health back.
3. The ts can literally just stand right at the cage door so they can just easily walk in to the cage when the time is up. One way of fixing that is maybe stating the rule that you are not allowed to hide in the cage room.
4. The cts that are glowed can just stand and block the cage door or stand really close to it which makes it virtually impossible for the ts to get to the cage.
These are the main issues i see to this game suggestion.

The fruit game is just as ko9 stated another variation of the traffic light game etc. so nothing really new about it except you are using fruit.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

ChillerBiller

Post by ChillerBiller »

T's can hide in Vents, until 0:00. T's will act like its a Freeday and try to go in Gunroom and attack the Ct's. And killing Ct's is actually very easy when T's work as a team because only half the Ct team has weapons if i understood correct.
Spoiler!
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

:) Sensei wrote:Alright the same games has been played over and over again in jailbreak and I have ideas for games we can have incase there are 8 good cts in the ct team. The first one is a twist between black man game and hide and seek. So u should gather all the terrorist inside the cage and let all the cts get rid of all the weapons hidden inside the map. After that you glow 4 cts into green and command them to drop their weapons. All glowed cts should have one unglowed ct with them for protection. So basically there are 4 teams running around the map.

After that the cts should give the terrorist 30 seconds to pick a hiding spot and after those 30 seconds the terrorist task is to run back to the cage without being slashed by the glowed ct. Cause if they get slashed by the glowed ct the unglowed cts job is to kill them. At 00.00 you should kill everyone not inside of the cage and the remaining terrorist should show where their teammates are at.
We tried this game, it's a good game, but it's really hard to control without godmode since there most likely will be ts with a weapon.

And sensei you're the worst cover ever :trollface:
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”