Increase activity on forum
2%
Invest more time in discussing problems with players
11%
Harsher punishments
9%
Improving commanding quality
15%
Implicate themselves in more "extra-curricular" activities like events and tournaments
6%
Allow more leniency when it comes to rule-breaking as long as it doesn't interfere with the fun
5%
It's all good as it is, they are great.
3%

Total votes: 175
Jumps7yl3r

Improve JB with a vote.

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Since I've seen Styx giving his all to try and improve I thought: "Why not help out as well?" So I've been asking around in steam about what people want to see from the jailbreak members and decided to make a poll so that anyone and everyone can have an opinion on which needs should be enhanced and payed attention to the most. Everyone has 4 votes and the possibility of reconsidering/changing the votes later on. So the gist of it is : "What do you want to see members do more often?"
Image Image
Jellow

Re: Improve JB with a vote.

Post by Jellow »

I would say it would be nice if some of them stepped up in de moderating section. Most of them act like regulars instead of actually doing anything.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
LaZy
Styx

Post by Styx »

Thanks, good initiative. I voted and I think this will be good for the current members to see and for future members to learn from.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

So the point of this whole thread is for people to vote and/or write what they feel should be enhanced in the duties of a member. After a couple of weeks have passed I say we start discussing how can they actually improve what has been voted and help them help us by giving examples as well as back-stories as to why people think they need the improvement of the voted actions.
Image Image
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:After a couple of weeks have passed I say we start discussing how can they actually improve what has been voted and help them help us by giving examples as well as back-stories as to why people think they need the improvement of the voted actions.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

I would say the vote outcome is pretty clear. People want a better athomosphere and that only comes with a tougher regime and more severe punishments.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
Flath
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Jellow wrote:I would say the vote outcome is pretty clear. People want a better athomosphere and that only comes with a tougher regime and more severe punishments.
I would like to see some discussion on how we attain that goal.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Konijn wrote:
Jellow wrote:I would say the vote outcome is pretty clear. People want a better athomosphere and that only comes with a tougher regime and more severe punishments.
Ban rude people and maybe more important, do not unban rude people.
Flath

Post by Flath »

Jellow wrote:
Konijn wrote:
Ban rude people and maybe more important, do not unban rude people.

I agree with you with the tougher regime but i think that all players deserve a second chance

Styx

Post by Styx »

Certain people get more than two chances... What I've experienced is more and mote harassing in their own language, often Sweden. I'd say we should take immediate action once someone is heading into the direction of harassment. Also idk if we can do anything about people making other people angry, without doing anything illegal.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Styx wrote:Certain people get more than two chances... What I've experienced is more and mote harassing in their own language, often Sweden. I'd say we should take immediate action once someone is heading into the direction of harassment. Also idk if we can do anything about people making other people angry, without doing anything illegal.
Yes we can as it's called 'provoking' or being a dick in general. Punish where/if/when needed! In addition, contact myself or another admin if you are unsure about anything.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Lien~ wrote:
Styx wrote:Certain people get more than two chances... What I've experienced is more and mote harassing in their own language, often Sweden. I'd say we should take immediate action once someone is heading into the direction of harassment. Also idk if we can do anything about people making other people angry, without doing anything illegal.
Yes we can as it's called 'provoking' or being a dick in general. Punish where neede!
As much as we punish admins keep unbanning in the end.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Jellow wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
Yes we can as it's called 'provoking' or being a dick in general. Punish where neede!
As much as we punish admins keep unbanning in the end.
It depends on what happened, who is involved and previous punishments (history) etc. I personally believe that applying the same rules to everyone in the same way, on the same level etc is a bit meh as some people deserve to be unbanned where others should never get unbanned!!
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Lien~ wrote:
It depends on what happened, who is involved and previous punishments (history) etc. I personally believe that applying the same rules to everyone in the same way, on the same level etc is a bit meh as some people deserve to be unbanned where others should never get unbanned!!
[/quote]

Name 1 person beside firass who is never getting unbanned?
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Jellow wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
Name 1 person beside firass who is never getting unbanned?
There are plenty that either don't deserve to be unbanned, or should have already been permed. However I believe that, in my position, it would be best to leave it with this. I do see your point when reading between the lines and I agree with your way of thinking Jellow.

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”