Mendel

Busy McBusface

Post by Mendel »

These users thanked the author Mendel for the post:
wertydoo
Mendel

Busy McBusface Setup

Post by Mendel »

This game is intended for a minimal number of players, and rewards activity. To make up for a low number of players, everyone gets multiple toughs, and to make up for that, everyone can earn multiple votes, and to make up for that, multiple lynches can happen in one round (multiple players / killed multiple times).

Minimum players: 3
Roles: vanilla villager, vanilla wolf
Your role PM assigns you a number of toughs between 8 and 12.
You initially have 1 vote.
Villagers need to kill all wolves to win, wolves need to kill all villagers.
The wolves have a nightkill, it is not publicly announced, but ofc the target will know.
Each player has a one-shot tracking skill.
Each player has a one-shot toughness peek (reports the remaining number of toughs on another player).
Each player has brutal.
If the player number is high, I may add a doctor.

You initially have 1 vote, but you can earn additional votes by participating. You can earn 1 vote per round by voting, 1 vote by posting 3+ game messages, and you lose 1 vote per round. So if you vote each round and participate, in R1 you have 1 vote, in R2 you have 2, in R3 you have 3 etc. I may award additional votes for outstanding participation (WoT award). I'm going to use the mafia host account to like "game messages". I will not like/count shitposts, and posts that combine to form a single monologue count as 1.

Lynch is by absolute majority, so 6 players alive would require 4 votes to lynch. Every player who accumulates 4+ votes (you can use your earned votes separately) is lynched, a player who accumulates 8+ votes is lynched twice that round (using up two toughs), and so on. I'm going to announce the exact number each day.

Optional rule: a player who dies to lynch (not to nightkill) can kill a number of times equal to the number of votes they would have had the next round.

General rules: 48 hour speedplay rules, no R0 shenanigans

This is an original setup.
If you're interested or have comments, please reply or send me a message.
no discord as well as you think you can't mate
Mendel

Roster, Log

Post by Mendel »

Host: mendel

Players:

Game events:
* setup published
no discord as well as you think you can't mate
Blaze

Re: Busy McBusface

Post by Blaze »

I hope not even 3 people sign up for this just to make this a memeworthy moment.

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”