[Day] [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Dee Dee

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Dee Dee »

Hello, CONFUSION!

You are the Arsonist. You are a third-party faction with your own win condition: Fiery doom for all! You win when all other players are sealed or dead without hope of revival. You do not have to be living to reach this win condition.

Your abilities are:

Faction Passive: Burning Vengeance: While dead or fakedeathed*, the Arsonist may triple the amount of targets he chooses for his abilities.

Prime: The arsonist may douse someone in an accelerant each night. That player will be informed that they have been primed -- priming on a living player lasts until the target dies. Alternatively, the Arsonist may choose to prime a dead player to incinerate their body when ignited. Priming on a dead player lasts 3 rounds. May not be used in the same round as Ignite.

Ignite: Ignite all primed targets, killing them if they are living, and sealing them if they are dead. May not be used in the same round as Prime. This ability may not be used while dead.

Flicker: Investigate the role of a target player. While dead, this ability cannot be used in the same round as Prime.

From the Ashes: If the Arsonist dies, once per game he may choose to revive himself with the “Reborn” revive type within 3 rounds. Use of Flicker while alive is permanently disabled after he is revived.

*Fakedeath: A fakedeathed player will appear publicly as dead and may not vote, but will be able to use actions. The next round, they will be revived with the “Restore” revive type. Certain roles have the ability to induce this state.

In the kill order the first two were mine.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

oh wow nice role! Poor seer.... did all your actions get redirected to him?

I'm interested to see the wolf's pm... and Makis/Neutral because he has a weird role since our peek of him came as
Rakuzan successfully investigated NEUTRAL, finding he is the Alpha Wolf.

(Faction Passive: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing: Each round, the first vote on any wolf from a fellow wolf will count as -1)

Alpha Wolf: If you perform a successful Maul, you may Ravage a player the next round, attempting to kill them as well. You may only Ravage a player once every two rounds.

(Ravage counts as a maul for the purposes of order of actions, but happens before other mauls).
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

That peek is correct tho.

Yeah both actions to Kontra. That's why I primed Kontra twice... because of you guys (I had already primed him in R1) xD

And you were lucky because I was about to peek Styx rhat round (but I was gonna prime Majin).

Then I primed Rakuzan and peeked Uno, SiX and Larah (cuz I got mauled). I was gonna peek Rakuzan in the PM I sent but peeked SiX instead

Then while dead I primed 3 ppl I was gonna primer three more right before reviving. Then ignite while e hopefully lynched Majin. Something like that :)
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Chat between me and hater:
http://pastebin.com/Dj6UZYZ7
As of this chat I'm done, I will not play on here any longer. I recognize I was being a cunt but in my defense I had been sleep deprived for over a week at that point and just wanted to opt out from playing. I was also pretty salty about the roles of the wolf team.

Wolf pm:
Spoiler!
Hello,

You are the Wolves. Focused on devouring and ravaging everything in your path as quickly as possible, you win when all other evil factions are sealed and you have reached parity with the village.

Faction Passive: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing: Every round, the first vote on each wolf from a fellow wolf will count as -1.

Each night, you may choose one of your own to perform a Maul on a player, killing them.

NEUTRAL, you are the Alpha Wolf. If you perform a successful Maul, you may Ravage a player the next round, attempting to kill them as well. You may only Ravage a player once every two rounds.

Patrick, you are the Beta Wolf. You will survive any one action that would otherwise kill you. If the Alpha dies, you take their place and lose the toughness.

Majin Vegeta #BB, you are the Epsilon Wolf. You are connected with a strange third party player known only as the Symbiote. You do not know what they want, but you know a few things:

The Symbiote is HAPPINESS.
The Symbiote knows your name and your role.
The Symbiote also has a connection with the Village Seer. He knows their name and their role.

You may choose to break your connection with the Symbiote at any time you wish.* A connection is automatically and immediately broken if either player dies. Connected players will always be informed if their connections are broken.

The Symbiote will die and be automatically sealed if both connections to him are broken.

While your connection with the Symbiote is active, you both gain an immunity to all nightkills.

*Willful connection-breaking does not count as an action for the purposes of tracks, redirections, or roleblocks, and always happens as the very last thing in a given round.

Konijn, you are the Bloodhound.

Each round, you detect the scent of a random player who has targeted you in the last two rounds. The same person targeting you multiple times increases the probability of that person being selected. The next round, you may activate ONE of the following abilities on that player:

-Blood Hunt: Cause all doctor protection and toughness on this player to fail this round. This ability may not be redirected, but may be roleblocked.
-Scent Trail: Investigate this player, finding out their full role.This ability may not be redirected, but may be roleblocked.

This ability may be activated while dead (but not while sealed).

Updated order of actions:

Lynch -> Roleblock -> Blood Scent -> ??? -> Protection -> Kills (see Kill Order) -> Peeks -> Seals -> Revives -> Tracks/Watches/Motion Detection -> Willful connection-breaking

Kill order:

??? -> ??? -> Vig Shot -> Wolf maul(s) and Ravages -> ???
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Ah so you cant revive, seal anyone and can only peek if a person targets ko9 twice? how are u supposed to meet ur wincon then if u cant seal... I tho that the Arsonist was wolf aligned but its pretty obvious that wolfs were underpowered.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

NEUTRAL wrote:Chat between me and hater:
http://pastebin.com/Dj6UZYZ7
As of this chat I'm done, I will not play on here any longer. I recognize I was being a cunt but in my defense I had been sleep deprived for over a week at that point and just wanted to opt out from playing. I was also pretty salty about the roles of the wolf team.

Wolf pm:
Spoiler!
Hello,

You are the Wolves. Focused on devouring and ravaging everything in your path as quickly as possible, you win when all other evil factions are sealed and you have reached parity with the village.

Faction Passive: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing: Every round, the first vote on each wolf from a fellow wolf will count as -1.

Each night, you may choose one of your own to perform a Maul on a player, killing them.

NEUTRAL, you are the Alpha Wolf. If you perform a successful Maul, you may Ravage a player the next round, attempting to kill them as well. You may only Ravage a player once every two rounds.

Patrick, you are the Beta Wolf. You will survive any one action that would otherwise kill you. If the Alpha dies, you take their place and lose the toughness.

Majin Vegeta #BB, you are the Epsilon Wolf. You are connected with a strange third party player known only as the Symbiote. You do not know what they want, but you know a few things:

The Symbiote is HAPPINESS.
The Symbiote knows your name and your role.
The Symbiote also has a connection with the Village Seer. He knows their name and their role.

You may choose to break your connection with the Symbiote at any time you wish.* A connection is automatically and immediately broken if either player dies. Connected players will always be informed if their connections are broken.

The Symbiote will die and be automatically sealed if both connections to him are broken.

While your connection with the Symbiote is active, you both gain an immunity to all nightkills.

*Willful connection-breaking does not count as an action for the purposes of tracks, redirections, or roleblocks, and always happens as the very last thing in a given round.

Konijn, you are the Bloodhound.

Each round, you detect the scent of a random player who has targeted you in the last two rounds. The same person targeting you multiple times increases the probability of that person being selected. The next round, you may activate ONE of the following abilities on that player:

-Blood Hunt: Cause all doctor protection and toughness on this player to fail this round. This ability may not be redirected, but may be roleblocked.
-Scent Trail: Investigate this player, finding out their full role.This ability may not be redirected, but may be roleblocked.

This ability may be activated while dead (but not while sealed).

Updated order of actions:

Lynch -> Roleblock -> Blood Scent -> ??? -> Protection -> Kills (see Kill Order) -> Peeks -> Seals -> Revives -> Tracks/Watches/Motion Detection -> Willful connection-breaking

Kill order:

??? -> ??? -> Vig Shot -> Wolf maul(s) and Ravages -> ???
There was actually more to the wolves' roles later on, Patrick explained something about him getting a shot yesterday (which didn't appear anywhere when I peeked him).

Anyway, regarding your conversation with Hater, I'm just gonna say after reading it that neither of you were in a good moment to have a "discussion", cuz you guys pretty much sound like Spanish politicians. If you feel better by leaving nD or WW, be so. However, I think it's worth it if you and Hater have a talk and bury the hatchet, since neither of you displayed your best performance. Then again, I can only recommend it, because that's a decision only both of you can make.

@Ultor, I had to kill everyone. Even Blaze. I was alone. But yeah I thought wolves would be able to peek or sth.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

CONFUSION wrote:There was actually more to the wolves' roles later on, Patrick explained something about him getting a shot yesterday (which didn't appear anywhere when I peeked him).

Anyway, regarding your conversation with Hater, I'm just gonna say after reading it that neither of you were in a good moment to have a "discussion", cuz you guys pretty much sound like Spanish politicians. If you feel better by leaving nD or WW, be so. However, I think it's worth it if you and Hater have a talk and bury the hatchet, since neither of you displayed your best performance. Then again, I can only recommend it, because that's a decision only both of you can make.

@Ultor, I had to kill everyone. Even Blaze. I was alone. But yeah I thought wolves would be able to peek or sth.
To be frank I don't think HATER wants to reconcile. He has yet respond to me and didn't partake in the chat I had with Mmage & Rainboy about the issue. Everything he said half way through that chat is a bunch of horse shit and looking at the outcome of this game I think it was all just projection on his part. I'm not leaving nD, I have been here longer than the WW section, I will just not play WW here anymore.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

I'd greatly prefer it if we stopped airing people's dirty laundry out in public. That was a low blow, Emz; Hater has done nothing to bring that conversation out and I'm disappointed you offered it voluntarily. While I appreciate that you recognize your fault in the conversation, that doesn't give you the right to spread it around the community in that way.

As far as role PMs, I have Hater's original roleset for anyone who's interested.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

He is free to respond and share his side. I don't see how this is any wrong.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Coroner: May seal 3 dead players in the game. A sealed player may not be revived and may not speak to other players after death. Their role is revealed in the thread publicly. May investigate dead players every other round and attempt to find out their roles.
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

Seer (Insane): Peek a player each round for alignment.Gets reversed results and is not aware of this fact. Connected with Symbiote. While connected to the symbiote, is immune to lynch.
lmao,, was wondering how I peeked Rakuzan evil even tho he was supposed to appear innocent to peeks.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

HATER wrote:(Sending this one from my account so that they're all consistent).

Hello, Cruxell!
You are the Seer. You can peek a player each round for alignment (good or evil). You are aligned with the Village, meaning you win when all anti-town forces have been completely eradicated.
@HATER, why didn't you tell me that I was primed in the second round too? I realize it's by the same person but still...
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Was also wondering how rakuzan got lynched when patrick was LHLV ? Faction passive wasnt used btw
Styx

Post by Styx »

Cruxell wrote:
HATER wrote:(Sending this one from my account so that they're all consistent).

Hello, Cruxell!
You are the Seer. You can peek a player each round for alignment (good or evil). You are aligned with the Village, meaning you win when all anti-town forces have been completely eradicated.
@HATER, why didn't you tell me that I was primed in the second round too? I realize it's by the same person but still...
Vamps redirect
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”