[Day] [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Blaze »

As I dont have theory for this game.
Why do I have to rhyme on this is lame.
This is the reason I cant detail my suspision.
But please guys help me out this needs more recognition.
Dont you see how people act all weird up close?
We should investigate more and understand those.
But I got eye on someone in here.
He cant be seen here or there.

He acts all quiet and is fucking annoying in later rounds.
Then he gets to know us all who he surrounds.
The guy acts weird and isnt hospitalized first round.
That makes it weirder that he hasnt made a sound.
Its not maki he seems to normal this time.
Its someone else that did even do a bigger crime.
Trying to vote our lord and saviour Hater.
We cant vote out our one true godemotion you fucking traitor.
Emziek is my suspect of the round tonight.
I think we should bring him forth to the light.
Image
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Maki »

HAPPINESS wrote:As I dont have theory for this game.
Why do I have to rhyme on this is lame.
This is the reason I cant detail my suspision.
But please guys help me out this needs more recognition.
Dont you see how people act all weird up close?
We should investigate more and understand those.
But I got eye on someone in here.
He cant be seen here or there.

He acts all quiet and is fucking annoying in later rounds.
Then he gets to know us all who he surrounds.
The guy acts weird and isnt hospitalized first round.
That makes it weirder that he hasnt made a sound.
Its not maki he seems to normal this time.
Its someone else that did even do a bigger crime.
Trying to vote our lord and saviour Hater.
We cant vote out our one true godemotion you fucking traitor.
Emziek is my suspect of the round tonight.
I think we should bring him forth to the light.
god the king of idiots acts up again man, never listen to >Blaze
Image
User avatar
Rainboy
Posts: 1923
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainboy
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Rainboy »

Ultor, as a non-player, I have frequently refrained from commenting on your posts during ongoing games for fear of unduly influencing the game. That said, in this case I believe I can do so without that risk. In my potentially insignificant opinion, your biggest issue is your pride. You seem to refuse to admit mistakes and constantly point to reasons why an obvious mistake was really the right thing to do given the situation. This stunts your growth as a player, since you don't have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. I say this not to put you down, but because I see potential that is gated by arrogance and petty strife.

One of the biggest challenges in Werewolf is anticipating and working around what other players do - when you say that your actions failed because someone else did something else, you are only admitting your failure to accurately anticipate the actions of others and react to them accordingly. Certainly others hold fault in that sort of situation for failing to accurately anticipate you, but it is very rare that you can cast the blame like that without also casting blame on yourself. If you can gain a firm understanding of this principle and use it to temper your pride, it is my belief that you will quickly find others looking up to you as a prominent and skilled member of the community. Until that time, you will continue to be looked on with distaste and aversion. You need to focus on what you can do to improve, instead of constantly trying to justify your actions and offload the blame to others. You can't change anyone except yourself.

If you're aiming to be a stuck up arrogant fool because you like the attention it garners, by all means, don't let me stop you from having your fun. Again, this is only my opinion and I have been privy to only a very limited scope of these games lately (public posts, for the most part), but I think it is a reflection of the opinion of the community to some degree. Do with it as you will.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
Dee Dee

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Dee Dee »

@HATEFUL, regarding your post:

1. You know it was a random vote, you admitted it.
Spoiler!
HATEFUL wrote:You harvest what you sow. Anyway I did not want to start a bandwagon and it was only a response towards CONFUSION's random accusation.
2. Of course the reason was dumb. Any reason was valid to make people talk and you saw the effects it caused. While your vote on me was expected and very logical, Rakuzan and Majin didn't hesitate to quickly support you.

3. You even admit that Rakuzan and Majin jumping on the bandwagon so quickly is suspicious.
Spoiler!
HATEFUL wrote:However, it is true that Rakuzan and Majin did indeed jump on to lynch CONFUSION very early which is suspicious.
4. I voted Rakuzan because he was more aggressive than Majin.
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by JTc »

[Vote Hateful] Lets get him out of the game, if he is village, there is no way he would be anything positive anyways.
<.<
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Styx »

So you're forcing me to tell which one I despise more of JTc and Ultor? ez choice lmao fuck u jtc
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Konijn »

I'm alive! Pretty busy atm so I've not had a chance to read the topic but I don't wanna get modkilled :<

[vote No Lynch] as a precaution in the likely event i forget to vote
Image
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by JTc »

Styx wrote:So you're forcing me to tell which one I despise more of JTc and Ultor? ez choice lmao fuck u jtc
ayy lmao
<.<
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by HATER »

HATER wrote:
Until GERTY is fixed, I will not count any player's vote unless they post an accurate updated tally along with it.

This is the currently active tally as I will calculate it:

CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
JTc - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Dee Dee

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Dee Dee »

I think so far:

CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
SADNESS - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
HATEFUL - 2 - HAPPINESS, SADNESS
No Lynch - 1 - Konijn
User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Blaze »

Im really not taking any sides this round and this is a closed game so i dont want to take any risks and potato.
Im not sure if someone took it up but if so i forgot and tomato.

But what if gerty isnt fucked up and what if acctually gerty dosent exist cause it cant add hater as host and player which makes it fuck up gertycommanding system and lake.
What if (as someone broguht forqard about voting the host) some people here acctually need to vote hater to achieve something and snake

Sorry guy I have to rhyme.
sorry guys I lost my thyme.

[Vote No Lynch]
Image
Flath
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Flath »

[Vote No Lynch]

You guys are getting hyped for nothing !
Image


User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Numble »

Code: Select all


CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
SADNESS - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
HATEFUL - 2 - HAPPINESS, SADNESS
No Lynch - 2 - Konijn; PATIENCE
For fucks sake keep the tally on.

On another note, I'd like to point out how Patrick is going all out on Ultor. I mean sure he's pretty new to the games but even then everyone knows it's useless to argue against Ultor cuz, as Rain has pointed out, he's kinda prideful.

What I get from that is: Patrick has a role, probably a village one and felt threatened by Ultor's..... what-the-fudge post. And that Dee Dee is trying to get the move on the village. In my pov this is perfectly fine, r1 gives us jack shit to play the game with unless someone, somewhere does something that is actually good/bad for the village.

I personally haven't payed much attention to the game (actually thought that I'd gotten modkilled or something) but this is all I've gathered so far.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Dee Dee

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Dee Dee »

Code: Select all

CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
SADNESS - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
HATEFUL - 1 - SADNESS
No Lynch - 4 - Konijn, HAPPINESS, Flath, PATIENCE
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Ultor »

ok :clap:
Post Reply

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest