[Day] [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Unown »

Did you realise there could be other roles that have a wincon of killing you (and you're probably not immune to them.)
gg
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Maki »

Looks like a bullshit role to me, every team causes the loss of another team (HATER specified that), you have absolutely no reason whatsoever to claim right now because a) you don't know your enemies b) if you had connections to both teams, why'd you need to claim? You were not under any risk of being lynched.

Sure enough, that does seem like a survivor type role, but then it means that there's an SK role, that likely has to kill you.

Beyond that, there's another weird win condition specified in your role (according to you):
I got 2 connections this game. My connections know me and I know them, but they dont know eachother. One is a mafia role , and the other one is a village role. Im not telling on the roles even though they are unique (not just normal). Im fully neutral and I need both players alive to stay neutral.
One being mafia, one being villager. The issue makes it so that the village cannot win then, because parity & all. But then that means both of those players win w/ you, or they lose due to you. But then what happens to their original win con? And why would they not be a neutral role instead? Makes little sense.

Even you, Blaze wouldn't claim like that, I call a bluff
Image
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Patrick »

For everyone: THIS IS A RANDOM VOTE

[vote Cruxell] Hi! Any thoughts on the game so far?

-------------------------------

@Blaze/Happiness: How come you didn't include any rhymes in your post?

___________________

Vote tally:
CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
SADNESS - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
HATEFUL - 1 - SADNESS
HAPPINESS - 1 - Maki
Cruxell - 1 - Patrick
No Lynch - 5 - Konijn, HAPPINESS, Flath, PATIENCE, LOVER

Inactive Voters/Abstaining - 3 - SiX, Cruxell


Edit: Added vote tally
Image
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Numble »

HAPPINESS wrote:Hey guys, I can officially claim as I think I've made my impact on my connections good enough to understand what Im doing this game and how I should approach it in this game. I dont see any risks in opening up about my role if there arent like some fucker that has an role that can steal someones role?


I am the Symbiote. Thats my rolename atleast.

Team: Third-Party (Neutral)

Wincondition: Just survive till a team wins the game.

Strong sides?:
After speaking with the host to understand what specifies me and alot of talk I think there is no player with an action able to kill me/roleblock through my immunity. I am pure immune, no role is able to do anything with me that leads to my death in any possible way if one thing dosent happen which im explaining here under now.

I got 2 connections this game. My connections know me and I know them, but they dont know eachother. One is a mafia role , and the other one is a village role. Im not telling on the roles even though they are unique (not just normal). Im fully neutral and I need both players alive to stay neutral.

The village connection makes me Immune to Lynch (This village connection is also immune to lynch, but not nightkills)
The mafia connection makes me Immune to any kind of Nightkill action (This Mafia connection is also Immune to nightkills, but not lynch)


Mafia wont be able to kill me through nightkills till their mafia counterpart dies. The same goes for the village and my village counterpart. Both of them know this. This is where I am strongest, Im chosing not to take any sides throughout the whole game as It will never be beneficial to me.

The good part about the mafia and villager dosent know anything of who the other connection is that they will never know when Im not Immune. Wasting a nightkill or lynch on me could cost ALOT for both teams. The more people that die the higher the chance of killing me will get higher which makes me "somehow statisticly" weaker.

Weakpoints?: The thing about my role is that even Im not able to know if I benefit by dying for the team that kills me. Maybe there are no benefits from killing me? But I guess Hater wants to make my role interesting and give me a way to lose this game by adding something that makes people want to kill me.

But IF the mafia or village is able to kill me later they may earn something from me which makes me a target later in the game. As If the mafia connection dies he will tell the mafia team and I'll die the same round cause mafia will prolly get secret benefits from killing me. Same goes for my village connection who will probably at some point in the game tell someone he is my connection, If not then villagers will never know when to be able to lynch me and get the benefits. But the mafia wont know when they are able to lynch me either which makes that a benefit for me.

Im pretty sure im fucking op for now.

How overpowered I am?: Pretty op right now, meh later.


Edit: (Waiting for moment where I somehow still fucked up and will die the comming round)
Inb4 village idiot
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Blaze »

FEAR wrote:Did you realise there could be other roles that have a wincon of killing you (and you're probably not immune to them.)
gg
Yes i did realize this but i was immune for now.
But did you even read the post, oh wow?
That I posted cause I was believing 100% that either team achieves something from killing me anyways?
I am pretty hard to kill and if you read the weakspot part you'll understand why I am acting like the usual Blaze.
I think any team achieves something from killing me which makes everyone want to kill me.
Im the enemy of everyone as you see.
But people got to remember that killing me can be negative to.
scooby doo.
Patrick wrote:
@Blaze/Happiness: How come you didn't include any rhymes in your post?
I was allowed to have one post there i didnt have to rhyme, and hater told me it only happens one time!
But from now on the rhymes have to be on point or he'll squeeze the lime.
Maki wrote:Looks like a bullshit role to me, every team causes the loss of another team (HATER specified that), you have absolutely no reason whatsoever to claim right now because a) you don't know your enemies b) if you had connections to both teams, why'd you need to claim? You were not under any risk of being lynched.

Sure enough, that does seem like a survivor type role, but then it means that there's an SK role, that likely has to kill you.

Beyond that, there's another weird win condition specified in your role (according to you):
I got 2 connections this game. My connections know me and I know them, but they dont know eachother. One is a mafia role , and the other one is a village role. Im not telling on the roles even though they are unique (not just normal). Im fully neutral and I need both players alive to stay neutral.
One being mafia, one being villager. The issue makes it so that the village cannot win then, because parity & all. But then that means both of those players win w/ you, or they lose due to you. But then what happens to their original win con? And why would they not be a neutral role instead? Makes little sense.

Even you, Blaze wouldn't claim like that, I call a bluff
Image
Image
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Numble »

one blaze walks into a bathroom
one larah walks into a billard table
Both fell down and the earth thundered
Who are they?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by HATER »

PATIENCE wrote:one blaze walks into a bathroom
one larah walks into a billard table
Both fell down and the earth thundered
Who are they?
Blaze x Larah

I ship it

think of the babies though
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Numble »

HATER wrote:
PATIENCE wrote:one blaze walks into a bathroom
one larah walks into a billard table
Both fell down and the earth thundered
Who are they?
Blaze x Larah

I ship it

think of the babies though
Jesus hater... I actually prefer that other ship we made.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Maki »

100% sure that HAPPINESS (Blaze) is bullshitting, like I told HATER about what Blaze wrote:

02:53 - Maki: So his role is supposed to a) have someone that has a seemingly opposite wincon, but at the same time, we know that villagers & mafia can't win together, wouldn't having to keep both of them alive w/ them working together go against their original wincon?
02:54 - Maki: How can a mafia and a villager work together and "stay neutral" to begin with, that makes no sense
02:54 - HATER: I would agree with that.

Also I love how Blaze keeps on hinting @ how "everyone and their mothers" will get rewards if he gets killed, it's almost as if he's trying to get killed, lol. Seem likely to have a neutral role but the role that he claimed earlier has no heads nor tails so it's most likely not that.

Current Vote tally:
CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
SADNESS - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
HATEFUL - 1 - SADNESS
HAPPINESS - 1 - Maki
Cruxell - 1 - Patrick
No Lynch - 5 - Konijn, HAPPINESS, Flath, PATIENCE, LOVER

Inactive Voters/Abstaining - 2 - SiX, Cruxell
Image
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Numble »

Maki wrote:100% sure that HAPPINESS (Blaze) is bullshitting, like I told HATER about what Blaze wrote:

02:53 - Maki: So his role is supposed to a) have someone that has a seemingly opposite wincon, but at the same time, we know that villagers & mafia can't win together, wouldn't having to keep both of them alive w/ them working together go against their original wincon?
02:54 - Maki: How can a mafia and a villager work together and "stay neutral" to begin with, that makes no sense
02:54 - HATER: I would agree with that.

Also I love how Blaze keeps on hinting @ how "everyone and their mothers" will get rewards if he gets killed, it's almost as if he's trying to get killed, lol. Seem likely to have a neutral role but the role that he claimed earlier has no heads nor tails so it's most likely not that.
As far for "villager & mafia can't win together, would having to keep both of them alive", the only thing I see possible here is allowing that a certain village role survive and allow the mafia to win with parity, or restricting the Mafia team to keep X person alive through out the entire game. Yes it would clash with their original wincon but 1: this is a closed game, we don't know what to expect and 2: it would be a nice twist of a gameplay for a change.

So we can say that I might be right and he's got an idiot role, "get yourself lynched" being his wincon. As far as we might know (which is close to nothing) it's possible that Blaze did indeed made up that role he claimed all to get himself lynched.

Also let it be clear: we don't know what we're up against.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Emziek »

It takes a special kind of moron to claim third party instead of true neutral. Third parties tend to have Wincons that overwrite village Wincon just putting it out there. I don't believe one second in the "Wincondition: Just survive till a team wins the game.".

I don't think hes trolling and there may be some legitimacy to his claim however, looking at his "theory" about me it was strikingly obvious he wasn't village. His description of me screamed "I'm not on the same team as you, so I probably want you dead asap". He mentions how I'm quiet early and become a pain in the ass later. He does not mention how I'm an asset when I roll villager and then he goes on to say how "my inactivity is weird". A contradiction of his earlier observation.

With all that said, don't share any information with Blaze what so ever. If he is a Third party (and not true neutral) he is very likely withholding information about his role and there is no guarantee he won't share it with the Wolves.
Last edited by Emziek on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by HATER »

Round ended, results coming within the hour.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Numble »

HATER wrote:Round ended, results coming within the hour.
Sounds like a lot of work Hater. :rage:
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Max Masquerade
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Max Masquerade »

PATIENCE wrote:
HATER wrote:Round ended, results coming within the hour.
Sounds like a lot of work Hater. :rage:
thats why hes got backup :dance:
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by Numble »

Max Masquerade wrote:
PATIENCE wrote:
HATER wrote:Round ended, results coming within the hour.
Sounds like a lot of work Hater. :rage:
thats why hes got backup :dance:
I can give a hand or 5. Just hand me the role list :trollface:
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Post Reply

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest