CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
SADNESS - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
HATEFUL - 1 - SADNESS
HAPPINESS - 1 - Maki
No Lynch - 4 - Konijn, HAPPINESS, Flath, PATIENCE

Inactive Voters/Abstaining - 4 - SiX, LOVER, Cruxell, Patrick

I'm happy to report we have no inactive posters this round (everyone has posted at least once in R1). Keep it up.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
gal

Re: [S2] WW XXVI: Phantoms

Post by gal »

Emziek

Post by Emziek »

HAPPINESS wrote:He acts all quiet and is fucking annoying in later rounds.
Then he gets to know us all who he surrounds.
The guy acts weird and isnt hospitalized first round.
That makes it weirder that he hasnt made a sound.
Its not maki he seems to normal this time.
Its someone else that did even do a bigger crime.
Trying to vote our lord and saviour Hater.
We cant vote out our one true godemotion you fucking traitor.
Emziek is my suspect of the round tonight.
I think we should bring him forth to the light.
Was contradicting yourself within the first 4 sentences of your post a part of the plan?
Spoiler!
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Flath

Post by Flath »

I personally think majin's attitude in this game isn't in keeping with how he acts usually. I don't like the bandwagon against dee dee, rakuzan and majin are my main suspects.

BBM

Post by BBM »

Flath wrote:I personally think majin's attitude in this game isn't in keeping with how he acts usually. I don't like the bandwagon against dee dee, rakuzan and majin are my main suspects.
As stated before, The bandwagon was because DD made a suspicious vote but that's it. It's not like my reason isn't logical, Its more logical than her reason.
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Rakuzan wrote:
Flath wrote:I personally think majin's attitude in this game isn't in keeping with how he acts usually. I don't like the bandwagon against dee dee, rakuzan and majin are my main suspects.
As stated before, The bandwagon was because DD made a suspicious vote but that's it. It's not like my reason isn't logical, Its more logical than her reason.
My reasoning for jumping on the bandwagon is identical to Rakuzan
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

As noob as I am, you guys should already know that we have no leads whatsoever to start the game and, as I already explained and my target also admitted, it was a RANDOM vote that served as a conversation starter. Goal achieved as both of you quickly responded defending Ultor from a most likely harmless vote (I'm not even voting him anymore). This makes you both, Majin and Rakuzan, more suspicious than me right now tbh.
gal

Post by gal »

I'd like to thank the host for making Blaze look like an idiot who's trying to rhyme.
Thank you.
DeeDee's attempt to spice things up was clear as fuck, I don't know why you guys see it as suspicious to be honest..
No, I am not teaming up with any fucker, if you're wondering.
HATER

Post by HATER »

ANGER wrote:I'd like to thank the host for making Blaze look like an idiot
Oh trust me, he doesn't need any help from me for that
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
gal

Post by gal »

HATER wrote:
ANGER wrote:I'd like to thank the host for making Blaze look like an idiot
Oh trust me, he doesn't need any help from me for that
I know, but fortunately this is even extra idiocy.. amazing
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

[vote no lynch]

vote tally:
CONFUSION - 3 - HATEFUL, Rakuzan, Majin Vegeta
HATER - 3 - FEAR, ANGER, NEUTRAL
SADNESS - 1 - Styx
Rakuzan - 1 - CONFUSION
HATEFUL - 1 - SADNESS
HAPPINESS - 1 - Maki
No Lynch - 5 - Konijn, HAPPINESS, Flath, PATIENCE, LOVER

Inactive Voters/Abstaining - 3 - SiX, Cruxell, Patrick
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

no lynch only benefits the wolves/third party in a closed setup so early on.. Why's everyone voting no lynch? Though voting HATER's worse, he confirmed to me that he had no role, this is not a bastard game, I repeat, not a bastard game. You're effectively voting no lynch.
Unown

Post by Unown »

Maki wrote:no lynch only benefits the wolves/third party in a closed setup so early on.. Why's everyone voting no lynch? Though voting HATER's worse, he confirmed to me that he had no role, this is not a bastard game, I repeat, not a bastard game. You're effectively voting no lynch.
He told me it was possible, I decided to take the risk :(
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Hey guys, I can officially claim as I think I've made my impact on my connections good enough to understand what Im doing this game and how I should approach it in this game. I dont see any risks in opening up about my role if there arent like some fucker that has an role that can steal someones role?

I am the Symbiote. Thats my rolename atleast.

Team: Third-Party (Neutral)

Wincondition: Just survive till a team wins the game.

Strong sides?:
After speaking with the host to understand what specifies me and alot of talk I think there is no player with an action able to kill me/roleblock through my immunity. I am pure immune, no role is able to do anything with me that leads to my death in any possible way if one thing dosent happen which im explaining here under now.

I got 2 connections this game. My connections know me and I know them, but they dont know eachother. One is a mafia role , and the other one is a village role. Im not telling on the roles even though they are unique (not just normal). Im fully neutral and I need both players alive to stay neutral.

The village connection makes me Immune to Lynch (This village connection is also immune to lynch, but not nightkills)
The mafia connection makes me Immune to any kind of Nightkill action (This Mafia connection is also Immune to nightkills, but not lynch)

Mafia wont be able to kill me through nightkills till their mafia counterpart dies. The same goes for the village and my village counterpart. Both of them know this. This is where I am strongest, Im chosing not to take any sides throughout the whole game as It will never be beneficial to me.

The good part about the mafia and villager dosent know anything of who the other connection is that they will never know when Im not Immune. Wasting a nightkill or lynch on me could cost ALOT for both teams. The more people that die the higher the chance of killing me will get higher which makes me "somehow statisticly" weaker.

Weakpoints?: The thing about my role is that even Im not able to know if I benefit by dying for the team that kills me. Maybe there are no benefits from killing me? But I guess Hater wants to make my role interesting and give me a way to lose this game by adding something that makes people want to kill me.

But IF the mafia or village is able to kill me later they may earn something from me which makes me a target later in the game. As If the mafia connection dies he will tell the mafia team and I'll die the same round cause mafia will prolly get secret benefits from killing me. Same goes for my village connection who will probably at some point in the game tell someone he is my connection, If not then villagers will never know when to be able to lynch me and get the benefits. But the mafia wont know when they are able to lynch me either which makes that a benefit for me.

Im pretty sure im fucking op for now.

How overpowered I am?: Pretty op right now, meh later.

Edit: (Waiting for moment where I somehow still fucked up and will die the comming round)

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”