[Signups] [S2] Assassins XIII: Power Up (Déjà Vu?!)

Next Game?

Power Up (Déjà Vu?!)
24%
Untitled Vanilla Mafia Roleset
24%
Taco Taco Taco
52%

Total votes: 21
Katika VS

[S2] Assassins XIII: Power Up (Déjà Vu?!)

Post by Katika VS »

You know the drill <3
Every player gets to pick a passive or active ability. Additionally, some of you shall be chosen to receive roles. The Village roles are (mostly) randomized, but the Mafia get to pick and choose :p
Speaking of the mafia... there's actually two of 'em. This means the game is less about KILL TEH MAFIORZ/VILLAEG NUBS and more about "the enemy of my enemy yadda yadda" ;)

Abilities

Active
Spoiler!
Blast Shield: May shield 3 players during the game, protecting them from any direct nightkill. May not shield the same player twice or shield more than 1 player each night.

Brutal: After death, may choose 1 player to brutalize on the following night. This roleblocks and kills the target player. Your rotting flesh also makes Doctors run away ;)

Hinder: May roleblock 3 players during the game, up to a maximum of 2 each night.

Psychic: May peek 1 player each night to determine their ability /or/ track them. Additionally, may sacrifice their power to silence the grave of a Medium, removing their ability.

Chemist: May poison 2 players during the game, causing them to die on the the following night if they do not receive medical attention.
Passive
Spoiler!
Fortitude: Player will survive the first direct nightkill attempted on them.

Immune: Player is immune to poison and roleblocks. Additionally, any peeks will simply return "Immune" (Even if someone tries to turn you into a pretty painting)

Medium: Player's vote fixed to -1, and their alignment will not be publicly shown post mortem. Additionally, can communicate with dead players. Finally, upon death forfeits the ability to communicate with their fellow dead in exchange for the ability to retain their vote and communicate with the living.

Politician: Player's vote weight increases by 1. Additionally, may forfeit the extra vote to escape an unfortunate lynch.

Vote Savant: For every round that the Savant's vote does not successfully lynch a player, they receive 2 bonus votes. The bonus votes are automatically applied every round, but they will only be consumed if the Savant's vote would successfully lynch another player. An unlimited amount of votes may be stored, but only 4 will be applied at any one time.

Roles

Village (Active)
Spoiler!
Cop: May peek 1 player each night to determine their alignment.

Doctor: May protect 1 player each night from harm, but cannot protect the same player twice in a row.

Vigilante: May shoot 2 players during the game.
Mafia (Active)
Spoiler!
Crooked Chemist: May poison 4 players during game, up to a maximum of 2 players per night. Poisoned players will die the next night if they do not receive medical attention.

Crooked Doctor: May protect 1 player every night from harm, but cannot protect the same player twice in a row.

Don: May peek 1 player every night to determine their ability, alignment, and role. As if that wasn't enough, you also get to track the target player. May god have mercy on us all :p

Hit Man: May annihilate 1 player during the game. This pierces through any and all layers of protection :o

Vixen: May choose 1 player each night to simultaneously roleblock and frame as any ability/alignment/role combination in the game. Additionally, may customize the track results for the target player.
Mafia (Passive)
Spoiler!
Con Man: Player's vote weight increases by 1, and is immune to roleblocks.

Godfather: Player is immune to tracking, and always appears as a normal villager in alignment/role peeks.

Mortician: Player passively silences any player that they participate in the elimination of, causing them to be unable to speak to Mediums. If the silenced player is a Medium, they lose their ability. Additionally, receives an ability/role peek for every player that dies while the Mortician is still alive and kicking ^-^

Tough Trainee: Player will replace their role with that of the first teammate that dies. Additionally, will survive 1 event that would otherwise kill them.

Misc

Win Conditions
Spoiler!
Village: Eliminate both Mafia teams.
Mafia (Yellow): Eliminate the enemy Mafia (Purple) and reach one-to-one parity with the Village.
Mafia (Purple): Eliminate the enemy Mafia (Yellow) and reach one-to-one parity with the Village.
Game Settings
Spoiler!
Common Game Type: Open - All rules are posted in the thread and any player may expect answers to any setup questions they ask.

Common Action Timestamp: No Surprises - Voting and actions are held in tight order. Any votes or actions after the deadline will not be counted, even if the Host hasn’t posted Sunset or Dawn yet. Any action not taken will be lost; the Host will not extend a round or give you a random peek or kill. For example, if lynch time is 3PM, all votes and lists submitted on or before 3:00PM count and all votes or lists submitted on or after 3:01PM will not, even if the Host doesn’t post Sunset until 3:10.

Common Voting Type: Timed Lynch - At the end of a certain amount of time, the player with the most votes is lynched.

Alternate Tie Breaker: Coin Flip - In the event of a tie, one of the tied players is lynched at random.

Common Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style - Once dead, players may post in the thread and join public IRC so long as they don't make game related posts or comments. They may not PM other players about the game or have private conversations on IRC. If you have data that you'd like to share, please, do so before your death. Dead Mafia/Wolf players are given a partial exception and are allowed to PM other Mafia/Wolves. All players are always free to talk with their Host in private IRC or PM.

Common Game Start: Hospitalization - Before the First Round starts, the Wolves/Mafia will choose one player to attack. That player will not be killed, but will be hospitalized and thus can’t vote in the first round.

Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.

Alternate Death Reveal: Alignment Reveal - All players, when they die, will have only their alignment revealed publicly. No other information on roles, powers or anything else is given.

Common Day/Night Cycle: 48 Hour Speedplay - Day and Night will resolve simultaneously every 48 hours.
Order of Operations
Spoiler!
Lynch > Frame > Roleblocks > Barricade > Brutal > Doctor > Poison (Application) > Hit Man (Shot) > Vigilante (Shot) > Mafia (Shot) > Poison (Resolution) > Mortician (Burn) > Peek, Observation, and Follow
Previously Asked Questions
Spoiler!
Does the Tough Trainee regain any spent ability charges when they get their new role?
Nope :c

Will an peek on a dead Godfather with Medium still return "Village"?
Nope! ^-^

Will I know that I was roleblocked even if I didn't use an ability?
Yep :p

Can I roleblock Brutal?
Indeed ~sage nod~
Katika VS

Re: Assassins XIII: Power Up (Déjà Vu?!)

Post by Katika VS »

[signups open] <3
Last edited by Katika VS on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
HATER

Post by HATER »

[in]

Let's get this party started!
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Numble

Post by Numble »

[in]
HATER wrote:[in]

Ready for round 2 of me lynching yo ass?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
HATER

Post by HATER »

NumBle wrote:[in]
HATER wrote:[in]

Ready for round 2 of me lynching yo ass?
Bring it, fam!
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

[in]
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
SiX

Post by SiX »

This is too much like the last game for my taste.
Toon

Post by Toon »

[in]
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
cml

Post by cml »

[in]
Flath

Post by Flath »

[In]

Blaze

Post by Blaze »

[In]

Back and I'm better
Blaze_Translator_Bot

Post by Blaze_Translator_Bot »

Blaze wrote:[In]

Back and I'm better
TRANSLATION:

Hear me now, for I have returned!

I stand before you, having improved in all of my capabilities. Let my enemies tremble, let my friends rejoice -- for I have come again to raise this community to great heights.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the new, improved Blaze has returned triumphantly unto you.

Regards,

Blaze
I am Blaze_Translator_Bot, here to protect and serve.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Blaze_Translator_Bot wrote:
Blaze wrote:[In]

Back and I'm better
TRANSLATION:

Hear me now, for I have returned!

I stand before you, having improved in all of my capabilities. Let my enemies tremble, let my friends rejoice -- for I have come again to raise this community to great heights.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the new, improved Blaze has returned triumphantly unto you.

Regards,

Blaze
ayy missed your goofy ass man
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Styx

Post by Styx »

[IN]
^but only if u make sure im not afk

poke me on steam pls
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
JTc

Post by JTc »

[in]
<.<

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”