[Third Party Win] WW XXVII: The Remnants of Boswell [GAME OVER]

Mendel

Re: WW XXVII: The Remnants of Boswell [Round 1 Day ends 21:00 GMT Sunday]

Post by Mendel »

Blaze wrote:how do u know which realm i am in mendel when i dont even know myself
I don't know

I was calling out to you because I thought you might be TD
and Ultor took that to mean you must be

but we can peek you tonight if you like

and here is how to find your own realm, go to your inbox and look for the WW XXVII Role PM sent by Liquid Rage and you realm should be stated pretty much as th first thing. If you can't find it, talk/PM to HATER or Rainboy or PM Liquid Rage. If you are twisted Depths, then talk to me in private ASAP please; I will ask you for details from that message, and then I will be happy to confirm more details to you if you have doubts, and then we talk about connecting, and once this happens you will have other enjoyable teammates to converse with.

if you were joking, i hope you are happy

You can of course talk to me in private at any time even if you are not TD.
UnwaveringGrey wrote:
Mendel wrote:Fun fact: if you compare letters on the same position of the names of all major specials, the most duplicates are on the second letter.
Do you think it's some sort of coded message? Should we call the host in to modkill himself?
Ugh I forgot about that
I had a ruling earlier that Special's names were ok to be cited, so I should be fine by saying something about single letters in them

but no, I do not think that the hosts intended that as a code
it is just another way to publicly confirm my TDness. It came up in a private chat, and by posting this in public I am also trying to affirm that I wasn't lying when I said that in private, kinda raising the stakes on that lie as it were.
no discord as well as you think you can't mate
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

I was just making joke Mendel, you're good.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Blaze is clearly a TD guys why aren't u voting him instead of Mendel who has immunity to lynch?
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

You giving TD the option to quickly manipulate votes before round end (considering their 20 votes)...
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Ultor wrote:Blaze is clearly a TD guys why aren't u voting him instead of Mendel who has immunity to lynch?
Again.. reason? You asked me to help you lynch Lawliet yesterday and now you are asking me to lynch Blaze?
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Patrick wrote:
Ultor wrote:Blaze is clearly a TD guys why aren't u voting him instead of Mendel who has immunity to lynch?
Again.. reason? You asked me to help you lynch Lawliet yesterday and now you are asking me to lynch Blaze?
Check this post for the reasoning http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 17#p542017. Have you went over Lawliets posts? If so what do u think?
Mendel

Post by Mendel »

Blaze wrote:how do u know which realm i am in mendel when i dont even know myself
actually this screams "peek me"
you know you can't connect on a realm peek if you are BFrost, right?
(well, you can, but only to another BF)
(which I think you are softclaiming here?)
Mendel

Post by Mendel »

Ultor wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Check this post for the reasoning http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?p=542017#p542017. Have you went over Lawliets posts? If so what do u think?
The reasoning is that I called out to Blaze to join us?

If I post, Ultor, please get over yourself and contact me already? Don't let past antagonism stand between us and get over your suspicions of me? Please think straight for once instead of running off on a wild goose chase halfway through your reasoning! I am waiting for you on Discord and Forum PM, and then add the nice twisty logo (you know you need to join the only realm that has a logo, why don't you all put a logo for your realm in your signature :lol:), if I post that will you lynch yourself? Because that is what your reasoning would indicate.

Please reason more than that. (well, actually, from my perspective, please don't. Because it helps me when your case is ridiculous.)

https://i.imgur.com/98ca1di.png
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Ultor wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Check this post for the reasoning http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 17#p542017. Have you went over Lawliets posts? If so what do u think?
It's not like Blaze has been doing anything unusual in this game. Your reason is that he is AFK and therefore didn't contact Mendel yet, fair enough. Problem is that this applies to more people in the game (Anoddguy, Freddy, MMage, Lawliet, ...). Not defending him nor against a lynch on him, I just wanted the reasoning behind. Thanks for the link, completely missed that when I wrote my post above.

As for Lawliet, I think he was somewhat defending Mendel a bit in the beginning but that it's justified by the priorities of lynching a BF/SS player first. He seems to agree with what we both said about Mendel and his physician most likely having used the adrenaline on him. I'd like to see his list of potential TD players before placing my vote though.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Gamerelated pot 4. Im telling u all right now, i really dont know my realm yet. And thats the truth.

Everything everyone says i accusations only. Wqnt to take the risk to kill one of your own? Feel free to do it
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Blaze wrote:Gamerelated pot 4. Im telling u all right now, i really dont know my realm yet. And thats the truth.

Everything everyone says i accusations only. Wqnt to take the risk to kill one of your own? Feel free to do it
How can you not know what realm you are yet?
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Patrick wrote:
Blaze wrote:Gamerelated pot 4. Im telling u all right now, i really dont know my realm yet. And thats the truth.

How can you not know what realm you are yet?
Swear to god Blaze's trolling like 99% of the time, I'd ignore him

@HATER or Rain : can we get an updated round end in title please
HATER

Re: WW XXVII: The Remnants of Boswell [Round 2 Day ends 21:00 GMT Tuesday]

Post by HATER »

Just a little more than 6 hours left in the round. Make sure you get your votes, posts and and actions in before the deadline!
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

[vote Blaze] till something else comes up. Better to vote out the troll than not voting.

Code: Select all

Mendel - 2 - Katika VS, AnOddGuy
Blaze - 2 - Ultor, Patrick
Katika VS - 1 - Mendel
Waywardvole - 1 - Cap_H

No Vote (self vote) - 12 - ARSENIC, Blaze, Cruxell, Lawliet, Maki, MMage, Mystic, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, WaywardVole, Wertydoo, Freddy
MMage

Post by MMage »

First off, I started summer quarter at my uni yesterday, so apologies if my activity is very intermittent or tiny.

On the Kat/Werty curse: The only way I can see someone shooting off their one-off during the first round is with great malice and forethought... and information. I agree with Anoddguy; BF's wiz must have networked to get to at least one other BF member, compared r0 negatives, and cursed them appropriately to get rid of some enemy players ASAP. That seems to be the only logical train of thought behind an R1 (submitted) curse. So, we can assume Kat/Werty aren't BF, but that doesn't let the rest of us go after them, since they could be our teammates.

Out of the people currently for lynch, I also believe Mendel got some cover from his own abilities or a doctor to survive this lynch, so that's a wasted target. Voting Kat would kill off two unknowns, so that's kind of the worst-case scenario for potentially murdering allies. Wayward or Blaze... well. Wayward is behind on the thread/game state but is making some good toasts. Blaze is counting his one/two sentence posts to match the requirement and seems to be claiming BF:
So... yeah. Not too hard of a choice.
[vote Blaze]

Code: Select all

Mendel - 2 - Katika VS, AnOddGuy
Blaze - 3 - Ultor, Patrick, MMage
Katika VS - 1 - Mendel
Waywardvole - 1 - Cap_H

No Vote (self vote) - 11 - ARSENIC, Blaze, Cruxell, Lawliet, Maki, Mystic, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, WaywardVole, Wertydoo, Freddy
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image

Return to “Finished Games”