Re: WW XXVII: The Remnants of Boswell [Round 1 Day ends 21:00 GMT Sunday]

Post by Mendel »

Liquid Rage wrote:Realm Influence
Realm One: 20
Realm Two: 18
Realm Three: 13
Realm Four: 12
Realm Five: 11
Ok, so I can confirm Twisted Depths is either at 18 or at 20.
Cruxell, you expected us to have "three times as much" as the other realms, I said your maths was off, and it is. We don't even reach double the lowest realm.

Total influence is 74, 60 of these is base and gifts (Romeo and Sweedy were still alive during the day to send them off), 14 is from connections, so 7 new connections.
Now note that the second best realm jumped at least 8, possibly 9 or 10. They did not do the nightkill, since that went to the lowest influence realm. They maybe got Sweedy's Influence. They maybe got 4 random influence. But they probably also made at least one connection.

To any Twisted Depths player still out there
If you peeked a TD, you made a connection to Barren Frost and sold us out. (I'm hoping you were smart enough to not do that.) Do the maths, how would we get that high except by connections? We won't have gotten the lynch influence since none of us were at 1 (because R0 gifts when we knew each other), and we didn't get the night kill either. Contact me privately ASAP. I almost got lynched for you to be connected by now, don't let it go to waste, please. If it's you, Blaze, please get over yourself, you may not like me, but your team-mates do not deserve this. Don't throw this, please.
https://i.imgur.com/98ca1di.png
no discord as well as you think you can't mate
Cap_H

Post by Cap_H »

I guess, I should finally read the op. I still don't get how the influence works and if i should try to connect myself to someone.
You all know I'm not Barren Frosts now.
I voted Sands yesterday.
I might vote Mendel today. I'm glad he's still alive because wagons from 2 separate rounds will give us more information.

I'll return, when I understand the mechanics more, but I also might vote the possible wizzard.
Mendel

Post by Mendel »

Can we have a show of hands on who is or isn't connected today?

*raises hand*
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

i was hoping for mendel to die because it was a bigger threat than any other faction but i hope he dies now so you get my vote

Code: Select all

Mendel - 2 - Katika VS, Freddy
Katika VS - 1 - Mendel

No Vote (self vote) - 16 - AnOddGuy, ARSENIC, Blaze, Cap_H, Cruxell, Lawliet, Maki, MMage, Mystic, Numble, Patrick, Ultor, UnwaveringGrey, WaywardVole, Wertydoo
Cap_H

Post by Cap_H »

Mendel wrote:Can we have a show of hands on who is or isn't connected today?

*raises hand*
I'm not. Do you wanna have a private chat?
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Ultor wrote: 2 potential teammates is safer than lynching a 100% confirmed enemy? I won't be lynching Mendel because TD's physician used adrenaline ability so it would be a waste of a lynch. It's best if everyone agrees to use the night kill on him. Too early to find a better target.
It's indeed very likely that the TD's physician used the adrenaline ability because Mendel would be an obvious lynch-target in this round. It's a bit of a gamble to go for a lynch when it probably wont go through.

As for Mendel, I don't understand why you are voting Katika when she is a potential teammate of Sweedy. Ideally we should target another realm to keep the game somewhat balanced and to avoid you guys getting even more powerful from the connections you made.
TD is not the only realm with the adrenaline ability, but was the most likely to use that ability in the previous round because of the position Mendel is in.
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

I'm with Patrick on this one. It doesn't particularly matter if mendel dies this round or the next one, and since if I were the TD phys I would have hit him this round, I think it's probably a smarter idea, as Patrick mentioned, to delay a turn and target him next round.

I do like the idea of a double-kill. Will have to do some research to see their realms.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Okay so can someone give me a rundown of what info do we have right now?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Mendel wrote:Can we have a show of hands on who is or isn't connected today?

*raises hand*
Yes, let's all just give Mendel free information. I'm sure that's in everyone's best interest.
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

I gotchu fam. From public info so far I've got:

Cap_H is not BF.
Katika and Maki are likely SS.
Mendel is definitely TD.
Katika and Werty are doomed together.
Mendel has made connections but still doesn't have a full team.
Mendel is likely adrenaline'd by his physician to help him finish said full team.
Katika and Werty are not TD.
Numble

Post by Numble »

ARSENIC wrote:I gotchu fam. From public info so far I've got:

Cap_H is not BF.
Mendel is definitely TD.
Mendel is likely adrenaline'd by his physician to help him finish said full team.
So that means that means that Werty may not be SS.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Mendel

Post by Mendel »

Patrick wrote:As for Mendel, I don't understand why you are voting Katika when she is a potential teammate of Sweedy. Ideally we should target another realm to keep the game somewhat balanced and to avoid you guys getting even more powerful from the connections you made.
We have one BF down and one SS down. We need to get one more down each to prohibit access to their specials, and if SS can connect with a BF, even that is not going to be enough. Since y'all believe Kati to be SS, well...

There were a lot of connections made tonight that weren't us. I belive that most realms already have access to their Minor (in some cases, possibly twice!), and at least one realm might already have their Major.

Explain to me why there are two realms leading the Influence leaderboard? Which is the realm that is getting powerful that you know nothing about? Think about that.
Numble wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:I gotchu fam. From public info so far I've got:

Cap_H is not BF.
Mendel is definitely TD.
So that means that means that Werty may not be SS.
It means whatever the BF wizard that doomed them both thought. And since he hadn't been connected when he sent that action out, he can't have known anything for certain.

If this was a true wizarding doom, then yes, Werty would likely not be SS, but I don't understand why you would even link up so early in the game? I don't think any other wizard thought, "hey, let's make a shot in the dark, and stake my life on it". If Kati did, why would she announce it like that? If anyone else did, why would they tie themselves to Kati, who had come under suspicion already?
I think you can add to ARSENIC's list of facts:
The Barren Frosts Blightcaster doomed Wertydoo and Katika VS.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Game related post 1:

Im not connected to anyone mendel asked but I dont want the information to get handed out to one realm only so im heading it out openly
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

So we have the following list of people who voted on Sweedy

Patrick, mendel, MMage, Wertydoo, UnwaveringGrey, Lawliet, ARSENIC, WaywardVole, Cap_H, AnOddGuy
We know for sure that only 1 member of SS is in here while there must be atleast 3 (if not all) of TD. By isolating Lawliet's posts, it seems to me that he's been actively trying to protect mendel from the lynch.

Mendel - 2 - Katika VS, Freddy
Lawliet - 1 - Ultor
Katika VS - 1 - Mendel

No Vote (self vote) - 16 - AnOddGuy, ARSENIC, Blaze, Cap_H, Cruxell, Lawliet, Maki, MMage, Mystic, Numble, Patrick, UnwaveringGrey, WaywardVole, Wertydoo
Numble

Post by Numble »

At this I'm just trying to wrap my head around on why is Mendel up top leading everyone...

Mendel - 3 - Katika VS, Freddy, Numble
Lawliet - 1 - Ultor
Katika VS - 1 - Mendel

No Vote (self vote) - 15 - AnOddGuy, ARSENIC, Blaze, Cap_H, Cruxell, Lawliet, Maki, MMage, Mystic, Patrick, UnwaveringGrey, WaywardVole, Wertydoo
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”