[Unofficial] Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult and mystic won

Bravo

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Bravo »

Alright my last chance to vote is now, I will be busy for the rest of the day. Sooooo after some conversations and bla bla, final decision [Vote UnwaveringGrey]

Code: Select all

Lawliet - 4 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey, Majin Vegeta #Bb
cml - 3 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$
UnwaveringGrey - 3 - Toon, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D
No vote - 1 - Lawliet,   

Spoiler!
cml

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by cml »

Numble wrote:
cml wrote:By a member of the cult, yes.
Still waiting for a reason.
No by dinnertime. It literally means that you got his role and lawliet got yours.
Lawliet being...oh yes, a member of the cult. Yes, we should all trust that lawliet is telling the truth about my role. Sure, why not.

Oh, wait.
Numble

Post by Numble »

cml wrote:
Numble wrote:
cml wrote:By a member of the cult, yes.
Still waiting for a reason.
No by dinnertime. It literally means that you got his role and lawliet got yours.
Lawliet being...oh yes, a member of the cult. Yes, we should all trust that lawliet is telling the truth about my role. Sure, why not.

Oh, wait.
Difference is that he can heal himself. You cannot.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

@Emziek I can see why you would cut that. That little tidbit of host-contradicted incorrect information might cast doubt on the rest of what Numble said. But maybe that should be the case right now? Where did Numble get any of that information? We really can't afford any "incorrect" lynches that don't hit cult at this point. I can see why you might suspect me. I've been quiet, which looks suspicious. But since it became clear that the dead can speak in this particular game, I've just been trying to amass lots of peeks before end game. I figured that I could drop all of that information into chat if I died.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

[vote cml]

Lawliet - 4 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey, Majin Vegeta #Bb
cml - 4 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$, Lawliet
UnwaveringGrey - 3 - Toon, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D

Emziek

Post by Emziek »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:@Emziek I can see why you would cut that. That little tidbit of host-contradicted incorrect information might cast doubt on the rest of what Numble said. But maybe that should be the case right now? Where did Numble get any of that information? We really can't afford any "incorrect" lynches that don't hit cult at this point. I can see why you might suspect me. I've been quiet, which looks suspicious. But since it became clear that the dead can speak in this particular game, I've just been trying to amass lots of peeks before end game. I figured that I could drop all of that information into chat if I died.
The cut is irrelevant as anyone intelligent enough should be able to tell when I willingly shared the rest of the chat when asked to. I find it humorous how you're discrediting my authority and trying to cast doubt instead of only taking a defensive stance. VERY pro-village indeed. Looks like I made the right judge of character yet again.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Mafia:
cml
Flath

Cult
UnwaveringGrey
Numble
Lawliet
Rawrrz or Dumbass

Best of luck everyone
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Emziek wrote:I find it humorous how you're discrediting my authority and trying to cast doubt instead of only taking a defensive stance.
Yes, you did share the rest of the chat. I'm glad that you did. But I'm not trying to discredit you. You've literally been revealed as a villager, and you died in a round when cult grew. It isn't possible for me to discredit you. All I'm saying is that you're putting a lot of trust into information that you got from Numble. You dodged that question by the way. Do you know where Numble got this information? Was I Dee Dee's R1 peek? I don't think I got targeted with "dinnertime" since I never got any information about that? Did HATER peek me and tell Numble? Is there another peeking role entirely who peeked me? Am I being targeted as a result of process of elimination? I don't think any of those things are what's happening. I think that Numble said something, and then started acting weird (probably due to being converted to cult), which was enough to make me cult in your mind. But I don't think it adds up. Again, I'm not attacking your authority. I am definitely trying to cast doubt, because I see issues with the logic and I don't want to see us lose due to a bad lynch.
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Decided to change my vote after this
[Vote UnwaveringGery]

Lawliet - 3 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey,
cml - 4 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$, Lawliet
UnwaveringGrey - 4 - Toon, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D, Majin vegeta #BB
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:Am I being targeted as a result of process of elimination?
That would be correct. I've explored many different possibilities with the information available to me and came to the conclusion that you're either neutral or cult. Now after claiming a village role rather than a neutral one I'm close to 100% certain you're cult. Now ofcourse there is a small possilbity that the information available to me is incorrect and I'm in the wrong here but its starting to seem less likely by each post.
UnwaveringGrey wrote:I don't think any of those things are what's happening. I think that Numble said something, and then started acting weird (probably due to being converted to cult), which was enough to make me cult in your mind.
That is not how my mind operates, my cognitive functions are listed in my signature.

@Mafia: LHVL is against you, get your ass over on the Grey lynch
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

[Vote CML]

I would rather see someone else lynched than myself.

Lawliet - 2 - Flath, cml
cml - 5 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$, Lawliet, UnwaveringGrey
UnwaveringGrey - 4 - Toon, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D, Majin vegeta #BB
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

@Emziek I can't fault you for that then. But I think your information must be incorrect.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

well... the round ends in 1hr and 20 mins..

Styx seems to have sent proof that the time is acctually one hour extra because of summer time
Numble

Post by Numble »

Blaze wrote:well... the round ends in 1hr and 20 mins..

Styx seems to have sent proof that the time is acctually one hour extra because of summer time
Summer time sadness.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Blaze wrote:well... the round ends in 1hr and 20 mins..

lul silly blaze
Spoiler!
7:29 PM - redneckdick: 30
7:29 PM - redneckdick: Its 30 min
7:30 PM - Kaebbel: GMT+1 is British standard time
7:30 PM - Kaebbel: which means 90min
7:29 PM - redneckdick: No
7:29 PM - redneckdick: Blaze time
7:29 PM - redneckdick: Gmt is british
7:30 PM - Kaebbel: GMT does not operate summer time
7:29 PM - redneckdick: Gmt 1 is mine
7:30 PM - Kaebbel: which means during summer
7:30 PM - Kaebbel: GMT+1 is BST
7:30 PM - redneckdick: And it is 30 mins
7:30 PM - redneckdick: Ask blaze
7:30 PM - redneckdick: Lol
7:30 PM - redneckdick: Im certain
7:31 PM - Kaebbel: Blaze would be incorrect then
7:31 PM - Kaebbel: Google it.
7:30 PM - redneckdick: He told me...
7:31 PM - Kaebbel: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-1/
7:30 PM - redneckdick: Tell him then
7:31 PM - redneckdick: I see
7:31 PM - redneckdick: Tell him
7:31 PM - redneckdick: He thinks 30 mins
7:32 PM - Kaebbel: I mentioned that round ends in 2 hours just 30min ago
7:32 PM - Kaebbel: no response yet

Return to “Finished Games”