[Unofficial] Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult and mystic won

UnwaveringGrey

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Code: Select all

Lawliet - 2 - Flath, cml
Flath - 1 - L.A.P.D
cml - 3 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Toon, Voropoulo
No vote - 3 - Lawliet, UnwaveringGrey, Majin Vegeta #BB
I think that that is the correct tally.
Last edited by UnwaveringGrey on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnwaveringGrey

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Now, what's this about me being a cult leader? My role is Not Sure If... (Justice)
I'm a big Futurama fan, and asked Blaze if I could be that meme when I joined :)
Every round I peek two people and see if their alignment is the same. My peeks so far:
R1: Dee Dee & CML = "Different"
R2: H2O & Dee Dee = "Failed" Presumably because Dee Dee died before my peek
R3: CML & Voropoulo = "Different"
R4: [email protected]$$ & Majin Vegeta #BB = "Different"

[Vote Lawliet] because at this point we do need to deal with the cult. I don't know who the leader is, but he isn't denying being a member. And it sounds like the mafia is under control right now. I stayed silent and tried to get a bunch of peeks, but at this point I don't see too much of a risk in claiming. It sounds like town has a lot of information on who is who, so night killing me probably isn't the biggest priority of the two remaining mafia.

Lawliet - 3 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey
Flath - 1 - L.A.P.D
cml - 3 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$
No vote - 2 - Lawliet, Majin Vegeta #BB
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Numble wrote:
Emziek wrote:1. In comparision to the cult the mafia is no powerhouse right now, don't get me wrong we will deal with them eventually, not just this round
2. I don't even need to answer this one, you messed up and everyone who matters knows you're lying. Why are you still arguing your point when its obvious you're just reinforcing my claim that you're cult?
2. So you're saying that you cannot confirm that Lawliet is indeed Cult. How does that confirm that I am cult in any sense?
I'm saying that, if you had an alibi and I'm bullshitting(I'm not, I'm confirmed villager) you would have proven your innocence a long time ago.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Or are you now denying that we ever spoke last round in the first place?

@mafia: cult will now attempt to throw Lawliet under the buss. He is a wildcard but I think its in both our best interests to kill the cult leader as this will prevent further converts. Besides if Lawliet decides to flip villager his protect powers gets removed as you should alreasy know thanks to Numbles brilliant uses of dinnertime.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

@Rawrrz, toon, majin and Dumbass: Claim to me asap
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[Vote cml]

Lawliet - 3 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey
cml - 3 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$, L.A.P.D
No vote - 2 - Lawliet, Majin Vegeta #BB  
Spoiler!
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Vig looks like we need to get rid of Lawliet
[Vote Lawliet]

Lawliet - 4 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey, Majin Vegeta #Bb
cml - 4 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$, L.A.P.D
No vote - 1 - Lawliet,   
cml

Post by cml »

@cult

Nice bandwagon you have going there.
4 votes on me, 0 reasons. I like it.

@ everyone else
We need another vote on lawliet or I will die instead.
Numble

Post by Numble »

cml wrote:@cult

Nice bandwagon you have going there.
4 votes on me, 0 reasons. I like it.

@ everyone else
We need another vote on lawliet or I will die instead.
Did you not read lawliets post? You've been peeked as mafia.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
cml

Post by cml »

By a member of the cult, yes.
Still waiting for a reason.
Numble

Post by Numble »

cml wrote:By a member of the cult, yes.
Still waiting for a reason.
No by dinnertime. It literally means that you got his role and lawliet got yours.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Didn't wanna blow my load early in an attempt to further solidify Numbles new alignment
Here is the chat me and Numble had last round:
Spoiler!
I want to remind everyone that Numble has spent this entire round denying this exchange of words ever happen and is therefor not to be trusted anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Another reminder I'm a confirmed villager as of:
Spoiler!
Blaze wrote:Round 4 end

Emziek shot
Emziek died
Emziek was Forever alone

Forever alone (Town's Crier)- you’re all alone- but you can make 2 posts per round anonymously through the host. You can also post normally in topic ofc. Think smart with this role
Power: Anonymous posts.
If you're villager it is in your best interest to Vote UnwaveringGrey as he is the cult leader.
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

@Emziek That's news to me. Also, it looks like there was a lot more to that conversation before and after that little snippet. Can we get more? The last exchange being "Is Grey the cult leader?" "Yes, But" and then cutting off is kinda concerning to me. It looks suspiciously like he was about to qualify that as a concern or in some other way but that you conveniently cut it off. Also, Telia... Ewww...
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:@Emziek That's news to me. Also, Telia... Ewww...
Telia is objectively the best mobile operator in Sweden if you live anywhere outside Stockholm or Gothenburg but lets not get into that ;)
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:@Emziek That's news to me. Also, it looks like there was a lot more to that conversation before and after that little snippet. Can we get more? The last exchange being "Is Grey the cult leader?" "Yes, But" and then cutting off is kinda concerning to me. It looks suspiciously like he was about to qualify that as a concern or in some other way but that you conveniently cut it off. Also, Telia... Ewww...
Spoiler!

Return to “Finished Games”