[Unofficial] Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult and mystic won

UnwaveringGrey
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 am
Location: New Jersey, 'Merica
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Code: Select all

Lawliet - 2 - Flath, cml
Flath - 1 - L.A.P.D
cml - 3 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Toon, Voropoulo
No vote - 3 - Lawliet, UnwaveringGrey, Majin Vegeta #BB
I think that that is the correct tally.
Last edited by UnwaveringGrey on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnwaveringGrey
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 am
Location: New Jersey, 'Merica
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Now, what's this about me being a cult leader? My role is Not Sure If... (Justice)
I'm a big Futurama fan, and asked Blaze if I could be that meme when I joined :)
Every round I peek two people and see if their alignment is the same. My peeks so far:
R1: Dee Dee & CML = "Different"
R2: H2O & Dee Dee = "Failed" Presumably because Dee Dee died before my peek
R3: CML & Voropoulo = "Different"
R4: [email protected]$$ & Majin Vegeta #BB = "Different"

[Vote Lawliet] because at this point we do need to deal with the cult. I don't know who the leader is, but he isn't denying being a member. And it sounds like the mafia is under control right now. I stayed silent and tried to get a bunch of peeks, but at this point I don't see too much of a risk in claiming. It sounds like town has a lot of information on who is who, so night killing me probably isn't the biggest priority of the two remaining mafia.

Code: Select all

Lawliet - 3 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey
Flath - 1 - L.A.P.D
cml - 3 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Toon, Voropoulo
No vote - 2 - Lawliet, Majin Vegeta #BB
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Emziek »

Numble wrote:
Emziek wrote:1. In comparision to the cult the mafia is no powerhouse right now, don't get me wrong we will deal with them eventually, not just this round
2. I don't even need to answer this one, you messed up and everyone who matters knows you're lying. Why are you still arguing your point when its obvious you're just reinforcing my claim that you're cult?
2. So you're saying that you cannot confirm that Lawliet is indeed Cult. How does that confirm that I am cult in any sense?
I'm saying that, if you had an alibi and I'm bullshitting(I'm not, I'm confirmed villager) you would have proven your innocence a long time ago.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Emziek »

Or are you now denying that we ever spoke last round in the first place?

@mafia: cult will now attempt to throw Lawliet under the buss. He is a wildcard but I think its in both our best interests to kill the cult leader as this will prevent further converts. Besides if Lawliet decides to flip villager his protect powers gets removed as you should alreasy know thanks to Numbles brilliant uses of dinnertime.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Emziek »

@Rawrrz, toon, majin and Dumbass: Claim to me asap
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Bravo »

[Vote cml]

Code: Select all

 Lawliet - 3 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey
cml - 3 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$, L.A.P.D
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Toon, Voropoulo
No vote - 2 - Lawliet, Majin Vegeta #BB  
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Vig looks like we need to get rid of Lawliet
[Vote Lawliet]

Code: Select all

Lawliet - 4 - Flath, cml, UnwaveringGrey, Majin Vegeta #Bb
cml - 4 - Numble, rawrrz, [email protected]$$, L.A.P.D
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Toon, Voropoulo
No vote - 1 - Lawliet,   
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by cml »

@cult

Nice bandwagon you have going there.
4 votes on me, 0 reasons. I like it.

@ everyone else
We need another vote on lawliet or I will die instead.
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Numble »

cml wrote:@cult

Nice bandwagon you have going there.
4 votes on me, 0 reasons. I like it.

@ everyone else
We need another vote on lawliet or I will die instead.
Did you not read lawliets post? You've been peeked as mafia.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by cml »

By a member of the cult, yes.
Still waiting for a reason.
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Numble »

cml wrote:By a member of the cult, yes.
Still waiting for a reason.
No by dinnertime. It literally means that you got his role and lawliet got yours.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Emziek »

Didn't wanna blow my load early in an attempt to further solidify Numbles new alignment
Here is the chat me and Numble had last round:
Spoiler!
Image
Image
Image
I want to remind everyone that Numble has spent this entire round denying this exchange of words ever happen and is therefor not to be trusted anymore.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Another reminder I'm a confirmed villager as of:
Spoiler!
Blaze wrote:Round 4 end

Emziek shot
Emziek died
Emziek was Forever alone



Forever alone (Town's Crier)- you’re all alone- but you can make 2 posts per round anonymously through the host. You can also post normally in topic ofc. Think smart with this role
Power: Anonymous posts.
If you're villager it is in your best interest to Vote UnwaveringGrey as he is the cult leader.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
UnwaveringGrey
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 am
Location: New Jersey, 'Merica
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

@Emziek That's news to me. Also, it looks like there was a lot more to that conversation before and after that little snippet. Can we get more? The last exchange being "Is Grey the cult leader?" "Yes, But" and then cutting off is kinda concerning to me. It looks suspiciously like he was about to qualify that as a concern or in some other way but that you conveniently cut it off. Also, Telia... Ewww...
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Emziek »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:@Emziek That's news to me. Also, Telia... Ewww...
Telia is objectively the best mobile operator in Sweden if you live anywhere outside Stockholm or Gothenburg but lets not get into that ;)
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Emziek »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:@Emziek That's news to me. Also, it looks like there was a lot more to that conversation before and after that little snippet. Can we get more? The last exchange being "Is Grey the cult leader?" "Yes, But" and then cutting off is kinda concerning to me. It looks suspiciously like he was about to qualify that as a concern or in some other way but that you conveniently cut it off. Also, Telia... Ewww...
Spoiler!
Image
Image
Image
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests