[Unofficial] Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult and mystic won

Patrick
Friend of the Community

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R4 Ends Monday 08:00 GMT+1

Post by Patrick »

Round ended long ago. Just waiting for Blaze to post the results and send the pms.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Round 4 end

Mystic lynched
Mystic died
Mystic was Bad luck brian

Emziek shot
Emziek died
Emziek was Forever alone

The feels cult size has grown more
Alive feelscult members: 4

Round 5 starts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad luck brian (Hunter) - You're hunting the idiot kill him before round 3 to win your wincon. If the idiot doesn't die before round 3, you’ll become an idiot yourself. The first idiot to die wins and the other one loses its wincon. The other idiot dosent know about this (cause he is an idiot)
Power: None.
Wincon: From round 0-3 = Kill the idiot. After round 3 = Get yourself killed before the idiot.

Wincon achieved
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forever alone (Town's Crier)- you’re all alone- but you can make 2 posts per round anonymously through the host. You can also post normally in topic ofc. Think smart with this role
Power: Anonymous posts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Lawliet is the cult doctor, I suggest both the mafia and village to lynch him this round.
These users thanked the author Emziek for the post:
Styx
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Also: Numble was keeping information away from the village in R4, possibly in anticipation of being converted this round. I would say he is likely the 4th cult member now.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Everyone needs to make a post from now on each round atleast or you ger modkilled
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Blaze wrote:Everyone needs to make a post* from now on each round atleast or you ger modkilled
A game-related post*
cml

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 Ends Thursday 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by cml »

Sorry for being inactive last round, thought the round end was later today than it was.
With that said, [vote lawliet]

Unless you give me some pretty strong evidence that you are not the cult, that is. We need to start doing something about them, with 4 alive. Well, no, we needed to start doing something about them at the start of the game, but that hasn't happened.
Toon

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 Ends Thursday 20:00 GMT+1 (MODKILLS IF YOU DONT POST FROM NOW)

Post by Toon »

I agree
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Numble

Post by Numble »

Emziek wrote:Also: Numble was keeping information away from the village in R4, possibly in anticipation of being converted this round. I would say he is likely the 4th cult member now.
If i was hidding info I wouldn't have told you who's the cult.

And no I'm not cult. I think the cult is going for the afk people cuz is the roles that we don't know and can be of any use for them.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Numble wrote:... cuz is the roles that we don't know and can be of any use for them.
You lost me. Can you clarify what you mean by that?
Toon

Post by Toon »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:
Numble wrote:... cuz is the roles that we don't know and can be of any use for them.
You lost me. Can you clarify what you mean by that?
we have no idea what the afk people have for roles meaning that the cult posses unknown powers but that goes for everyone so idk what hes trying to say
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Flath

Post by Flath »

[vote Lawliet]

The plague is hitting us folks, let's get rid of it. Look at his name, it's strangely black. Am scared

Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Here is the vote tally for cml and flath:

Code: Select all

Lawliet - 2 - flath, cml
No vote - 11 - [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, Mystic, L.A.P.D, Lawliet,
Numble, Emziek, Rawrrz, UnwaveringGrey, Toon, Majin Vegeta #BB 
Hopefully I didnt mess it up.

Guys guys guys, remember that Lawliet is the one who started the bandwagon on HATER, meanwhile Flath joined the bw at the very end just to make sure he wouldnt be noticed, I kinda see that suspicious. So imma just [Vote Flath] for now but I might change it later depending on what I see.

Lawliet - 2 - flath, cml
Flath - 1 - L.A.P.D 
No vote - 10 - [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, Mystic, Lawliet,
Numble, Rawrrz, UnwaveringGrey, Toon, Majin Vegeta #BB
Last edited by Bravo on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler!
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Clarify some stuff for everyone

- Cult/Mafia dosent win when reaching partiy, cause diffrent roles can still maybe win the game even at parity because of extra abillities. If those roles with those abillities are dead and I see now ay out then a team wins immidietly at parity.

- If the cult leader dies the cult is still alive, they have to win with the people they have, but there will be no more culttransformations
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

How lovely! you guys are making it easy.
Both cml and Flath are mafia members. Flath is "Pepe", Idk his powers since he was not peeked. He admitted being a mafia on his own (chatlogs bellow). cml is "Kermit the frog" he was peeked last round. His powers are: 1 extra shot + "special Brute" (will be explained later). I found out his role the same way I found Hater's. Some of you already know how it was done so I'm gonna leave sharing how we did it to the "Dinner Time" guy as he's the reason we got all this information. As for me, I'm a simple Doctor. I've got 2 powers, 1. Protecting a player each night. 2. Curing 1 Cultist using the antidote I got. If I use the antidote on the cult leader he'll become roleblocked for the rest of the game. Emziek knows all of this so I don't know if he's throwing or planning something in the dark. cml MUST be lynched this round. This way we make his extra shot go to waste and his brutal works when he gets shot hence shooting him would just give him another kill.

Chatlogs:
Spoiler!
19:15 - B.: ok so what's your role
19:15 - B.: confess
19:15 - B.: you inactive biatch
19:15 - Flath: eat icecreams irl
19:15 - B.: :O
19:15 - B.: that's a lie
19:15 - B.: ik ik
19:16 - B.: so what is your role? ¬¬
19:17 - Flath: le game is dead dee dee
19:17 - B.: i see, that is why i ask you
19:18 - B.: not like i'm gonna win
19:18 - B.: i completely lost
19:18 - Flath: i am pepe
19:18 - B.: lol
19:18 - B.: wtf

19:20 - Flath: btw you didn't trust me when i said i was leroy jenkins
19:20 - Flath: how can you trust me noaw
19:20 - B.: i don't
19:20 - B.: but it doesnt matter
19:20 - B.: i lost
19:20 - B.: xD
19:20 - Flath: how so ?
19:20 - B.: before i could win
19:20 - Flath: can't you just play
19:21 - B.: well my wincon was to survive
19:21 - B.: xD
19:21 - Flath: yo uare dead
19:21 - Flath: ohhh

[Vote cml]

Lawliet - 2 - Flath, cml
Flath - 1 - L.A.P.D
cml - 1 - Lawliet
No vote - 7 - [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, Numble, Rawrrz, UnwaveringGrey, Toon, Majin Vegeta #BB

Return to “Finished Games”