Page 6 of 13

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:11 pm
by JTc
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Are you blonde?
ANGER wrote:Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
Blaze is already dead and he was revealed to be a villager, are you even active?
ANGER wrote:We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Yeah, you then?

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:16 pm
by Ultor
wow why the fuck did you claim JTc (if your claim is real) and even worse, Larah doctor??? There was no reason for you to claim at all. You have a hard choice to make and that's to either protect yourself (if you haven't used it already) or JTc who may aswell be a mafia...

As for Lawliet, it is only obvious that he counter-claims which increases the chances of JTc being the real cop. However, I may have some vital information that may clear the situation. Based on my chat with Lawliet yesterday, JTc was one of his main targets while we were discussing potential targets this round. Also, he was defending Max specifically which might suggest that they're both on the same team. His other target included SiX who may aswell be a villager. Note that this chat happened way before JTc's claim.

I think I have a good list based on R1 (based on the fact that LOVER is mafia):

- LOVER - Mafia Don- Team 1: based on cop's peek.
- Max Masquerade - Mafia Thug - Team 1: based on chatlogs between me and LOVER. Also based on the votes between them two. LOVER used a useless vote against Max to add this to his future arguments("hey remember I voted max at R1") and Max's counter-vote.
- Donald Dump - Mafia Don- Team 2: dead
- SiX - Village: based on Donald's Dump vote to lynch him and the assumption that LOVER and Max are on the same team.
- HATER - could be both
- FEAR - could be both
- Crispo - Village: because he is less suspicious than the 2 above him.
- SADNESS- Village: Cop.
- ANGER- Village: Doc.
- HATEFUL- - Village

This is why I'm going to [vote Lawliet]

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm
by Blaze
yes guys, lukk how gudd veri i am of a playerr11!1!1! hetaful dusent evn suspect i exist xdxdxd im guin to wine



Edit:

Hey guys, just realized I was dead. Dose'nt usually happen when I play werewolf that im the first one to die thats why i dont check round results sometimes.

... (Im just going to leave the post as it was)

[S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:30 pm
by gal
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Are you blonde?
ANGER wrote:Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
Blaze is already dead and he was revealed to be a villager, are you even active?
ANGER wrote:We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Yeah, you then?
Clearly, I am not that active, watch your tone.
Plus, I just realized he's actually dead. Didn't go back and read again, not-so-sincere apologies for that.
Oh, and Jtc? I'm pretty sure you're not taking this game seriously, so it would be nice not to stir shit. Don't forget, I am there when you bring up the whole go against "not emotions".
In the end, I might not be telling the truth, right?
I am claiming Doc, what if I claim Cop too and fuck up your plan? We don't know who's lying, and who's telling the truth.
You claimed to be cop,, doesn't actually mean you're cop, you might be mafia in the end who the fuck knows? You can move the light onto me for all I care, you'll just make things even more complex. Go ahead, I'll be waiting
Good luck

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 pm
by Unown
I mean, I understand that I could be "both", but why is Crispo, Hateful and SiX cleared then?
Those arguments make no sense.
"less suspicious than the 2 above", oh so because Crispo is inactive, he is cleared village? Way to fucking go, nice detective work Sherlock.
At this point no one is cleared Village except for Larah (I doubt there'll be a counter Doc claim) so anyone that you cleared as "village" on your list could be both.

Now I'm starting to get why HATER laughs at your playstyle.

EDIT: Larah, HATEFUL is Ultor, not JTc ;)

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm
by SiX
FEAR wrote:I mean, I understand that I could be "both", but why is Crispo, Hateful and SiX cleared then?
Those arguments make no sense.

"less suspicious than the 2 above", oh so because Crispo is inactive, he is cleared village? Way to fucking go, nice detective work Sherlock.
At this point no one is cleared Village except for Larah (I doubt there'll be a counter Doc claim) so anyone that you cleared as "village" on your list could be both.

Now I'm starting to get why HATER laughs at your playstyle.

EDIT: Larah, HATEFUL is Ultor, not JTc ;)
Because Buddha has enlightened Ultor.

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:36 pm
by gal
FEAR wrote:I mean, I understand that I could be "both", but why is Crispo, Hateful and SiX cleared then?
Those arguments make no sense.
"less suspicious than the 2 above", oh so because Crispo is inactive, he is cleared village? Way to fucking go, nice detective work Sherlock.
At this point no one is cleared Village except for Larah (I doubt there'll be a counter Doc claim) so anyone that you cleared as "village" on your list could be both.

Now I'm starting to get why HATER laughs at your playstyle.

EDIT: Larah, HATEFUL is Ultor, not JTc ;)
I know, my message was directed to jtc not ultor :p

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:38 pm
by Unown
Another thing

You say
"Lawliet voted for Max in R1 so this makes Max his partner"
And a little bit further you go
"Donald voted Six, so Six is cleared"


??????

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 pm
by JTc
ANGER wrote:
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Are you blonde?
ANGER wrote:Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
Blaze is already dead and he was revealed to be a villager, are you even active?
ANGER wrote:We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Yeah, you then?
Clearly, I am not that active, watch your tone.
Plus, I just realized he's actually dead. Didn't go back and read again, not-so-sincere apologies for that.
Oh, and Jtc? I'm pretty sure you're not taking this game seriously, so it would be nice not to stir shit. Don't forget, I am there when you bring up the whole go against "not emotions".
In the end, I might not be telling the truth, right?
I am claiming Doc, what if I claim Cop too and fuck up your plan? We don't know who's lying, and who's telling the truth.
You claimed to be cop,, doesn't actually mean you're cop, you might be mafia in the end who the fuck knows? You can move the light onto me for all I care, you'll just make things even more complex. Go ahead, I'll be waiting
Good luck
You're so fucking blonde, its insane.

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 pm
by gal
Spoiler!
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Are you blonde?
ANGER wrote:Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
Blaze is already dead and he was revealed to be a villager, are you even active?
ANGER wrote:We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Yeah, you then?
Clearly, I am not that active, watch your tone.
Plus, I just realized he's actually dead. Didn't go back and read again, not-so-sincere apologies for that.
Oh, and Jtc? I'm pretty sure you're not taking this game seriously, so it would be nice not to stir shit. Don't forget, I am there when you bring up the whole go against "not emotions".
In the end, I might not be telling the truth, right?
I am claiming Doc, what if I claim Cop too and fuck up your plan? We don't know who's lying, and who's telling the truth.
You claimed to be cop,, doesn't actually mean you're cop, you might be mafia in the end who the fuck knows? You can move the light onto me for all I care, you'll just make things even more complex. Go ahead, I'll be waiting
Good luck
SADNESS wrote:You're so fucking blonde, its insane.
You're the second most idiotic person I know after Blaze, you shouldn't be talking to be honest.
Plus, if we are going to talk about traits, then I'd love to talk about your simple mind.
Spoiler!
Nice to know you got nothing to say other than me being "blonde" :clap:
I say we stick to game [Vote SADNESS]

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 pm
by JTc
ANGER wrote:
Spoiler!
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Are you blonde?
ANGER wrote:Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
Blaze is already dead and he was revealed to be a villager, are you even active?
ANGER wrote:We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Yeah, you then?
Clearly, I am not that active, watch your tone.
Plus, I just realized he's actually dead. Didn't go back and read again, not-so-sincere apologies for that.
Oh, and Jtc? I'm pretty sure you're not taking this game seriously, so it would be nice not to stir shit. Don't forget, I am there when you bring up the whole go against "not emotions".
In the end, I might not be telling the truth, right?
I am claiming Doc, what if I claim Cop too and fuck up your plan? We don't know who's lying, and who's telling the truth.
You claimed to be cop,, doesn't actually mean you're cop, you might be mafia in the end who the fuck knows? You can move the light onto me for all I care, you'll just make things even more complex. Go ahead, I'll be waiting
Good luck
SADNESS wrote:You're so fucking blonde, its insane.
You're the second most idiotic person I know after Blaze, you shouldn't be talking to be honest.
Plus, if we are going to talk about traits, then I'd love to talk about your simple mind.
Spoiler!
Nice to know you got nothing to say other than me being "blonde" :clap:
I say we stick to game [Vote SADNESS]

xDDDDD

Image

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm
by HATER
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Also, I agree with Unownist, scenario 3 is less likely to happen in my opinion, but to be realistic it is still possible, and we don't have shit to work with, yet.

But I'd like to add two new scenarios
--
Unownist is mafia
--
Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
--
We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Okay, what the fuck.

Let's go ahead and break this post down.


1. I'm the real Doc. Larah is either trolling or maf.

2. Unownist is certainly not absolved of suspicion, but we have enough other targets up in the air that we have to deal with them first. (Plus, for once, he's actually in the more intelligent half of the players in the game).

3. Blaze isn't even in the fucking game.

4. You've been more inactive than pretty much any other

Oh and Ultor, your posts make no sense whatsoever. Please learn to use some logic.






So, let's look at what we know:

>JTc claims cop, accuses Lawliet. Vote starts to tip towards Lawliet, Lawliet counterclaims cop and says he peeked me R1.
>Larah sees vote tipping towards Lawliet, fakeclaims Doc, votes JTc. Knows that if the other mafia decide to shoot her, she can survive with toughness, claiming to have protected herself.

It seems like the mafia here is trying REALLY hard to cause as much confusion as possible in the ranks of the village. Seems more like a last-ditch attempt to try and sow as much chaos as possible before they die.



My vote on Lawliet stands, as it is HIGHLY unlikely that the mafia "just happened" to target the "real" cop here.

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 pm
by Unown
HATER wrote: 2. Unownist is certainly not absolved of suspicion, but we have enough other targets up in the air that we have to deal with them first. (Plus, for once, he's actually in the more intelligent half of the players in the game).

Image

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:48 pm
by gal
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:
Spoiler!
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:
SADNESS wrote:
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Are you blonde?
ANGER wrote:Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
Blaze is already dead and he was revealed to be a villager, are you even active?
ANGER wrote:We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Yeah, you then?
Clearly, I am not that active, watch your tone.
Plus, I just realized he's actually dead. Didn't go back and read again, not-so-sincere apologies for that.
Oh, and Jtc? I'm pretty sure you're not taking this game seriously, so it would be nice not to stir shit. Don't forget, I am there when you bring up the whole go against "not emotions".
In the end, I might not be telling the truth, right?
I am claiming Doc, what if I claim Cop too and fuck up your plan? We don't know who's lying, and who's telling the truth.
You claimed to be cop,, doesn't actually mean you're cop, you might be mafia in the end who the fuck knows? You can move the light onto me for all I care, you'll just make things even more complex. Go ahead, I'll be waiting
Good luck
Seek medical attention!! :roll:
Spoiler!
HATER wrote:
ANGER wrote:I am claiming Doc.
Also, I agree with Unownist, scenario 3 is less likely to happen in my opinion, but to be realistic it is still possible, and we don't have shit to work with, yet.

But I'd like to add two new scenarios
--
Unownist is mafia
--
Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
--
We also need to move the light onto inactive players
Okay, what the fuck.

Let's go ahead and break this post down.


1. I'm the real Doc. Larah is either trolling or maf.

2. Unownist is certainly not absolved of suspicion, but we have enough other targets up in the air that we have to deal with them first. (Plus, for once, he's actually in the more intelligent half of the players in the game).

3. Blaze isn't even in the fucking game.

4. You've been more inactive than pretty much any other

Oh and Ultor, your posts make no sense whatsoever. Please learn to use some logic.






So, let's look at what we know:

>JTc claims cop, accuses Lawliet. Vote starts to tip towards Lawliet, Lawliet counterclaims cop and says he peeked me R1.
>Larah sees vote tipping towards Lawliet, fakeclaims Doc, votes JTc. Knows that if the other mafia decide to shoot her, she can survive with toughness, claiming to have protected herself.

It seems like the mafia here is trying REALLY hard to cause as much confusion as possible in the ranks of the village. Seems more like a last-ditch attempt to try and sow as much chaos as possible before they die.



My vote on Lawliet stands, as it is HIGHLY unlikely that the mafia "just happened" to target the "real" cop here.
Okay, all jokes aside, you kind of make sense here
HATER wrote:it is HIGHLY unlikely that the mafia "just happened" to target the "real" cop here.

-------
Poke Crisp0, Kontra

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 pm
by Unown
So yeah, a valid peek on HATER/Larah and the game is pretty much decided lol.