[Village Win] [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Numble

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Numble »

Round's over. Gathering the results. Will post soon enough.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Numble

Post by Numble »

Well..

LOVER - 4 - HATER; HATEFUL; SADNESS; FEAR

So you get the picture:

LOVER was lynched!
Spoiler!
He was M1'S THUG!
HATER was shot!
Spoiler!
...but survived!
ANGER was shot!
Spoiler!
She was the Doc!
Crisp0 tripped and hit a tree!
Spoiler!
He was a Tough Villager!
[Kill LOVER, Lynched]
[Dusk]
[Log Hater, Shot R3]
[Kill ANGER, Shot R3]
[Kill Crisp0, Modkilled R3]
[Dawn]

Round 4 has began! It ends at 15/01 at 00:30!
Last edited by Numble on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Okay so first of all, [vote Max]
As for third peek... guess what? SiX = Mafia
Unown

Post by Unown »

Welp, that was a nice, easy and quick win I guess? GG
I do think all the toughnesses on the village side were a bit too much and made it unfair for the mafia team though :D
[vote Max Masquerade]

oh btw: Praise where praise is due, gg Ultor for 3 good (lucky?) peeks :)
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
HATER

Post by HATER »

[vote max masquerade]

(Something's not adding up on the SiX peek, and I'm hoping Max's lynch clears it up -- if max survives lynch, we have a problem).
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

FEAR wrote:Welp, that was a nice, easy and quick win I guess? GG
I do think all the toughnesses on the village side were a bit too much and made it unfair for the mafia team though :D
[vote Max Masquerade]

oh btw: Praise where praise is due, gg Ultor for 3 good (lucky?) peeks :)
also, massive misplays by maf tbh
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

9:31 PM - HATER: hey
9:31 PM - HATER: question for you
9:31 PM - Numble: shoot.
9:31 PM - HATER: Don can't have a toughness of any kind right?
9:31 PM - Numble: the Don doesn't have toughness. Only the thug.
9:31 PM - HATER: okay
9:32 PM - HATER: so there's ZERO way for Don to survive lynch in any case?
9:32 PM - Numble: yes
9:32 PM - Numble: zero chance of a don surviving.
9:32 PM - HATER: can I quote this
9:32 PM - Numble: yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, let's take it from the top. I spoke with Max today, he did admit he was maf (I see a trend forming).

He claims that he was Donald Dump's Thug. This would indeed make sense as I was talking to max after R2 ended and he seemed confused about the deadline, and didn't think the round had ended yet. This would seem to be backed up by the fact that R2 the maf did not send in a kill.

However, if Max is a thug, this means SiX CANNOT be the last remaining mafia, because the last mafia is a Don, and as per my conversation with numble above, there is no way for Don to survive lynch, which he so very obviously did.

It has to be someone else (most likely ultor, who in that case would be lying about peeking SiX).

========================================================

For right now the best course of action is still lynching Max. It's entirely possible he could be lying completely, and is just Lawliet's Don. If that is the case, then SiX is definitely the last mafia, and without a toughness, too!

But if max should survive lynch... we are in some deep shit.

ImageImage
SiX

Post by SiX »

HATEFUL wrote:Okay so first of all, [vote Max]
And Ultor is at it again.
I wish to point out that Max isn't necessarily a Mafia. This is because IF Ultor was the Cop, he'd not have peeked me as a Mafia. Because there's no Framer or Miller in the game. So the most likely situation is that IF he is the Cop, he peeked someone else and caught them as innocent. Then he pulls an Ultor and states that he peeked me as a Mafia. And yes Ultor, you have done this before. Almost every game. Just be honest next time and say you didn't peek me.
Unown

Post by Unown »

Well,
Max = Don and Six = Thug
or Ultor is being retarded.

Both outcomes have a high probability really.

To the fact that Max claimed Thug to HATER, the mafia have been confusing the village alot this game, so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise if Max does end up as the Don.
I guess it'll all be clear after this round.
If Max does end up as Thug, then the mafia will have atleast 3 shots, which means we didn't win yet.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
JTc

Post by JTc »

[vote Max Masquerade]
<.<
HATER

Post by HATER »

SiX wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:Okay so first of all, [vote Max]
And Ultor is at it again.
I wish to point out that Max isn't necessarily a Mafia. This is because IF Ultor was the Cop, he'd not have peeked me as a Mafia. Because there's no Framer or Miller in the game. So the most likely situation is that IF he is the Cop, he peeked someone else and caught them as innocent. Then he pulls an Ultor and states that he peeked me as a Mafia. And yes Ultor, you have done this before. Almost every game. Just be honest next time and say you didn't peek me.
Max is definitely mafia. There are two paths of reasoning we can use to achieve this result:

1. JTc or Ultor have to be Cop. Since the other players in the game are you, me, Unownist, and max, and all four of us (I would think) would be smart enough to counterclaim a fake cop claim (plus the fact that the peek on Lawliet was correct, though I suppose in theory this could have been accomplished via a Don peek).

2. He has admitted he is mafia -- there's very few reasons a villager (especially one that people are claiming to have peeked) would claim to be mafia in his position.

These two facts combined mean max is definitely our lynch target, no doubt about it. It's just if he survives, it leads to a prickly situation -- and the mafia who eliminates the other maf member first essentially wins -- with little the village can do about it.

ImageImage
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

17:20:38HATER:i need halp wit this ultor guy on ww server pls ban heem
17:20:53HATER:dendee plox

Ok ok,

!ban Ultor forevurrrr
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

hahah okay six is not mafia i peeked an innocent villager who was JTc! I just wanted to put pressure on him! Max is the Don of team 1. So assuming I die next round, you guys need to lynch FEAR because he is your last mafia!
Unown

Post by Unown »

HATEFUL wrote:hahah okay six is not mafia i peeked an innocent villager who was JTc! I just wanted to put pressure on him! Max is the Don of team 1. So assuming I die next round, you guys need to lynch FEAR because he is your last mafia!
Rofl, you are the biggest joke, even if you told me to lynch HATER or anyone else, I wouldn't trust you to say the correct thing.
Seems to me that you forgot to send in your peek target and are just making stuff up now, who's next, Crisp0 who just died?
Unown

Post by Unown »

Hater, Six, Max, Ultor, JTc and me.

We can safely assume Ultor is cop (albeit a really stupid one), Max is mafia.

Six - Clear? (Assuming Max is the Thug and not the Don)
Hater - ?
JTc - ?
Me - ?

My bet is on JTc, had information since R1 and could probably do alot with that. Also I just don't think it's HATER cuz I talked with him and I think he genuinely tried to fool Lawliet/Fix Larah's mistake.

Return to “Finished Games”