[Village Win] [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post Reply
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Unown »

Question to HATER:

I agree completely that we should lynch Lawliet, but why do you?

Let's say there's a 90% chance Lawliet is mafia. Because there's still the possibility he IS the cop right?
But to YOU, Larah should be 100% mafia, no? Since she claimed your role (let's assume you're the real doc).
So, why are you still on the train for Lawliet?
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by gal »

Image
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by HATER »

FEAR wrote:Question to HATER:

I agree completely that we should lynch Lawliet, but why do you?

Let's say there's a 90% chance Lawliet is mafia. Because there's still the possibility he IS the cop right?
But to YOU, Larah should be 100% mafia, no? Since she claimed your role (let's assume you're the real doc).
So, why are you still on the train for Lawliet?
There's a couple reasons here:

First off, I really want to eliminate the ambiguity between JTc and Lawliet since it's likely I'll die soon anyways (the maf will likely gun for me this round). The village needs information, and since we're all fairly sure we know who the actual doc is (hint: it's not larah lul), lynching Larah will give us very little new information.

Secondly, it's possible Larah might have been trying to troll, she expressed disinterest in the town before she claimed and there's a (very) small chance she could be a villager trying to shake things up by spreading chaos.

I'd like to make sure we get this cop thing straightened out first, though. If Lawliet (who Larah defended) flips maf, we can definitely lynch Larah (likely his teammate) the next round.



In either case, though this reasoning works -- (Lawliet flips maf, Larah will likely also be maf -- if Lawliet flips cop, we know he peeked me as Village, so by that you can know that I am 100% not maf and therefore Larah is very likely evil).


It's in the other mafia's interest to shoot Larah, I should mention -- it pretty much guarantees them a free kill on a member of the opposite team since Larah's team will likely shoot me tonight.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Unown »

Fair enough.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Ultor »

FEAR wrote:Another thing

You say
"Lawliet voted for Max in R1 so this makes Max his partner"
And a little bit further you go
"Donald voted Six, so Six is cleared"


??????
Why would donald vote Six if Six is in his team? Lawliet and Max played a trick there since it was guaranteed that Six would be the one who gets lynched.

As for HATER, why the fuck did you claim? There was no need for this round since if you end up dying, Larah would be lynched.

As for Larah, its pretty much obvious now that she is fake because when I asked her "who did you protect last round?" she answered no one.
Spoiler!
Ultor: yoo
Navarra: hey
Ultor: u are larah right XD
Navarra: Yep hehe
Ultor: cool ok listen... why the hell did u claim doctor!!!
Navarra: So the game gets more active
Navarra: and it's not that big of a prob
Ultor: who did u protect last round
Ultor: u probably gonna get shot lol
Navarra: no one
Ultor: so u didnt use protect on anymone?
Navarra: hope not lolol
Navarra: no
Ultor: ok good then u can still protect yourself
Navarra: True
Navarra: U been quiet this game
Ultor: im posting now... study
Navarra: ah same
User avatar
Lawliet
Friend of the Community
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Lawliet »

Well well well.
I am Mafia(lul). can't handle it anymore.. getting peeked R1 sucks.
Contact me if you're the remaining guy from the other mafia team. The village is already favored in this set up and having 2 mafias dead by R2 is so unlucky. we need to team up so we can agree on who we're gonna shoot and stuff.. we don't wanna shoot the same target or kill each other at least for the next few rounds yeah.. also, hello there my very dear villagers.!
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Unown »

Image
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by JTc »

LOVER wrote:Well well well.
I am Mafia(lul). can't handle it anymore.. getting peeked R1 sucks.
Contact me if you're the remaining guy from the other mafia team. The village is already favored in this set up and having 2 mafias dead by R2 is so unlucky. we need to team up so we can agree on who we're gonna shoot and stuff.. we don't wanna shoot the same target or kill each other at least for the next few rounds yeah.. also, hello there my very dear villagers.!
xDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDD
<.<
User avatar
Max Masquerade
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Max Masquerade »

FEAR wrote:Image
im in the same boat, these theories are all coming out so fast. im suspect, larahs suspect, lawliets suspect, lover ADMITS to being maf. what the fuck is this game XD
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by gal »

Image me again
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by gal »

Stop overthinking, you fucks.
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by SiX »

[Vote Lover]

User avatar
Rainboy
Posts: 1923
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainboy
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Rainboy »

I swear, if I have to deal with the hater emotion names in Boswell, heads are gonna roll.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by gal »

Rainboy wrote:I swear, if I have to deal with the hater emotion names in Boswell, heads are gonna roll.
See you there!!
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by HATER »

Rainboy wrote:I swear, if I have to deal with the hater emotion names in Boswell, heads are gonna roll.
I mean isn't the point of a lynch -- for heads to roll?
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests