[Village Win] [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Numble

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by Numble »

Round 1 results:

Max - 1 - Lover;
LOVER - 1 - Crisp0
SiX - 3 - Donald Dump; Sadness; Max Masquerade (LHLV)
Happiness - 3 - Anger; six; Hateful

Keeping that in mind:

SiX was Lynched!
Spoiler!
..but survived!
Donald Dump was shot!
Spoiler!
He was M2's DON!
HAPPINESS was shot!
Spoiler!
He was Town's Villager!
[Log Six, Lynched R1]
[dusk]
[Kill Donald Dump, Shot]
[Kill HAPPINESS, Shot]
[Dawn]

ROUND 2 HAS BEGUN! IT ENDS AT 11/01 AT 00:30!

If you have any problems please get in contact with me.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Numble

Post by Numble »

Also Hater if you would kindly run Gerty.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
JTc

Post by JTc »

I peeked Lover as mafia, I am the cop.

[Vote Lover]

Doc protect me pls, claim to me after the round.
<.<
HATER

Post by HATER »

First off, sorry for my bit of inactivity. As you can probably tell by GERTYs absence, I've been a bit busy with getting signed up for classes etc.
SADNESS wrote:I peeked Lover as mafia, I am the cop.

[Vote Lover]

^Welp, there's a cop claim out in the open. If there are any counterclaims, please claim in public ASAP so we know someone's lying.

In the absence of any counterclaim, I will [vote LOVER]. It is simply the best course of action right now unless someone else claims cop.

BTW, huuuge FoS on SiX for being the M1 Thug, given that he knew he had a toughness before he was lynched. Mafia toughs are self-aware and villagers aren't, so if JTc doesn't peek another mafia tomorrow night, I would suggest we lynch SiX after. Also small FoS on Ultor VACBANNED for being very quick to vote with SiX.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
GERTY

Post by GERTY »

Lynch Tally:
LOVER - 2 - SADNESS, HATER
No Vote - 7 - Max Masquerade, ANGER, FEAR, CrisP0, LOVER, HATEFUL, SiX

Expected LHLV Lynch: LOVER
Total: 9 living players.

Reverse Tally:
SADNESS: LOVER
HATER: LOVER

Inactive Voters: FEAR (2 rounds)

Voting History:
Spoiler!
R1: Lynch Tally:
SiX - 3 - Donald Dump, SADNESS, Max Masquerade
HAPPINESS - 3 - ANGER, SiX, HATEFUL
LOVER - 1 - CrisP0
Max Masquerade - 1 - LOVER
No Vote - 3 - FEAR, HATER, HAPPINESS

Expected LHLV Lynch: SiX
Total: 11 living players.

Reverse Tally:
CrisP0: LOVER
SADNESS: SiX
Donald Dump: SiX
SiX: HAPPINESS
ANGER: HAPPINESS
LOVER: HATEFUL -> Max Masquerade
HATEFUL: LOVER -> HAPPINESS
Max Masquerade: SiX
Players:
Spoiler!
01: SiX - Lynched R1 R1
02: Donald Dump - Shot R1
03: HATEFUL
04: HAPPINESS - Injured R0, Shot R1
05: SADNESS
06: LOVER
07: CrisP0
08: HATER - Injured R0
09: FEAR
10: ANGER
11: Max Masquerade
Phase: R2 Day
Rules Thread

Game ID: Libra (Lib)
Use the game id or it's abbreviation as the subject of any PMs to the bot regarding this game.
I am at least 20% cooler.
SiX

Post by SiX »

HATER wrote:First off, sorry for my bit of inactivity. As you can probably tell by GERTYs absence, I've been a bit busy with getting signed up for classes etc.
SADNESS wrote:I peeked Lover as mafia, I am the cop.

[Vote Lover]

^Welp, there's a cop claim out in the open. If there are any counterclaims, please claim in public ASAP so we know someone's lying.

In the absence of any counterclaim, I will [vote LOVER]. It is simply the best course of action right now unless someone else claims cop.

BTW, huuuge FoS on SiX for being the M1 Thug, given that he knew he had a toughness before he was lynched. Mafia toughs are self-aware and villagers aren't, so if JTc doesn't peek another mafia tomorrow night, I would suggest we lynch SiX after. Also small FoS on Ultor VACBANNED for being very quick to vote with SiX.
Oh please, the rope just couldn't sustain my weight.
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

i'm gonna vote love right now, i may change my vote later unless someone else claim up the cop role.
[vote LOVER]
Unown

Post by Unown »

This could very well be a Don faking to be a cop, keep that in mind aswell!
In that case the cop should claim asap, or atleast in private to some people.
But for now:

[Vote Lover]
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
SiX

Post by SiX »

FEAR wrote:This could very well be a Don faking to be a cop, keep that in mind aswell!
But for now:

[Vote Lover]
Wouldn't be worth it in a 2x2 mafia game with 1 mafia already being dead. He'd easily lose the game by doing that.
Lover is my lover though. I don't want to kill him.
LOVER wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:wtf why u all joining Donald's bandwagon?
idk.. I'm just gonn keep voting afks to make them participate. hopefully I won't get myself lynched this way.
so, who's next on the list..... [vote max]
He was one of the few people to believe in me when everyone else doubted. He did everything for me. He shot Hater because hater mistrusted me. He saved me from the rope when everyone else left me hanging, believing I was dead. He was always by my side. How can I lynch such a good man? Fate, how cruel can you be? :cry:
HATER

Post by HATER »

FEAR wrote:This could very well be a Don faking to be a cop, keep that in mind aswell!
In this case the cop should definitely claim publicly, not privately. If you claim privately to 2 or more people, you will likely claim to at least 1 mafia, and at this point if the mafia knows who you are, you get all the drawbacks of "the mafia is going to try to kill me" without most of the benefits of "the whole village knows my claim and support me".

Public counter-claim is the best, as it gets all the information out into the open for the town to deal with.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

SiX wrote:
But for now:

[Vote Lover]
Wouldn't be worth it in a 2x2 mafia game with 1 mafia already being dead. He'd easily lose the game by doing that.
Lover is my lover though. I don't want to kill him.
LOVER wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:wtf why u all joining Donald's bandwagon?
idk.. I'm just gonn keep voting afks to make them participate. hopefully I won't get myself lynched this way.
so, who's next on the list..... [vote max]
He was one of the few people to believe in me when everyone else doubted. He did everything for me. He shot Hater because hater mistrusted me. He saved me from the rope when everyone else left me hanging, believing I was dead. He was always by my side. How can I lynch such a good man? Fate, how cruel can you be? :cry:

SiX, how suspicious can you be right now? First, offering no excuse or explanation for your obvious fuckup (knowing about your tough beforehand), and then defending a peeked maf for no good reason?!

ImageImage
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

I'm claiming cop. idk wtf jtc (aka sadness) is doing.. then again we're talking about JTc here
my R1 peek was hater -> village.
with that being said.. [vote sadness]
HATER

Post by HATER »

LOVER wrote:I'm claiming cop. idk wtf jtc (aka sadness) is doing.. then again we're talking about JTc here
my R1 peek was hater -> village.
with that being said.. [vote sadness]
I mean, it's not like a cop counterclaim isn't expected from the target of the original claim...

This being said, if LOVER flips mafia, then we can be almost sure that he is trying to implicate me as "on his side" via this statement: "my R1 peek was hater -> village"

ImageImage
Unown

Post by Unown »

Scenario 1:
JTc is Cop, Lawliet is Mafia, Lawliet frames HATER(village).

Scenario 2:
JTc is Cop, Lawliet is Mafia and Lawliet is trying (with a stupid play) to protect his mafia friend HATER.

In either of these scenarios, I advice JTc to peek HATER this round to make sure if he's mafia or village.
I'm 90% sure it's either one of those, now I haven't played enough mafia with Lawliet to know how he plays so I don't know if he's a bad player (hence trying to protect mafia friend HATER) or a good one (trying to frame him and feeding us doubt), so if anyone could enlighten me on this.

Scenario 3:
JTc is Mafia and peeked Lawliet this night, Lawliet is cop so he wants to get rid of lawliet through lynch so the cop can't protect him (don't know why else you'd take such a big risk), Lawliet is Cop and Hater is actually village.

In this scenario we're fucking ourselves over by lynching our cop, I only give this scenario a small percentage chance of being true though. Hell, JTc might even be a Thug, meaning that after we lynch Lawliet, JTc will still live for 2 rounds, worst case scenario, Lawliet has toughness aswell (PR's can have tough) and it will take us 4 rounds.

I'm pretty confident it's the first scenario, but we need to keep every possible outcome in mind.

This also means we already found 2/4 mafias (Donald + JTc/Lawliet) and even 3 or possibly 4! (suspicions on Hater + SiX) if we play it right we can win this game easily. :)
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
gal

[S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by gal »

I am claiming Doc.
Also, I agree with Unownist, scenario 3 is less likely to happen in my opinion, but to be realistic it is still possible, and we don't have shit to work with, yet.

But I'd like to add two new scenarios
--
Unownist is mafia
--
Another case is Blaze actually being mafia, not "trolling" as he said and having Jtc on his side.
--
We also need to move the light onto inactive players

Return to “Finished Games”