Admin Meeting Outcome 13-12-2015

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Admin Meeting Outcome 13-12-2015

Post by Shadi »

What's good, community? We had a recruitment meeting today and the results are:

Recruited
  • zapt0r is now part of our nD* Jail team.
  • doeda is now part of our nD* Jail team.
Trials
  • Sensei's trial for nD* Jail has been extended.
  • Veghan's trial for nD* Fun has been accepted.
  • Styx's trial for nD* Jail has been accepted.

Permban tool
  • Veghan has once again proven himself more than worthy of being a permban tooler with a great report rate and a very good-looking accept history

Kicked
  • Ra!NoX has been removed from the team due to inactivity after also having been warned last month
  • Sparky has been removed from the team due to inactivity after also having been warned last month Due to miscommunication, we did not see that a reply had been given to the previous warning. This decision has been overturned and Sparky (providing he still wants to) will remain as a member.

Additional note
  • We are planning to be more thorough when we analyse members in their trial. We have also discovered that people think that an extension of a trial means there's some negative thoughts regarding a member's peformance; that is not always the case it can simply be lack of information and us needing more time to observe. Pretty similar to an application period, in a way.

Best regards,
The admin team
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
doeda
VIP

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-12-2015

Post by doeda »

Thanks for giving me this chance, I'll prove myself worthy.
Last edited by doeda on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
Lien~
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Dio`1337

Post by Dio`1337 »

congratz doeda and zaptor ;)
.Cell.

Post by .Cell. »

Congrats DODAAAAA!! I'm so happy for you bruh :D
Specially for duda:
Spoiler!
You missed this stuff:
:orcs-buttshake:
And congratulations zaptor, make us proud!
These users thanked the author .Cell. for the post:
Voropoulo
Baht

Post by Baht »

hihihi cell isnt happy for the other dudes HHHHHH
congratz to all of you except rainox and sparky, rip to you!
User received a forum warning for this post

I don't need a signature
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Congrats, lads.

You know what they say, 9th time is the charm - lol jk Doeda, I reckon you'll do well <3 Good that you finally made it in.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Congratulations duda!! Looking forward to hearing only positive feedback ;). Congrats to the others as well, am sure it's well deserved. RIP runner team ;_;
big d energy
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

gratz;)
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

gratz doeda and zaptor deserved!

as for the kicking of sparky just fuckin dumb as hell, he tried his best to play as much as he could during his exams weeks, he even told u guys.. ayyyylmao cyka blyats

btw still more active than some admins so idk
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post:
Sparky
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Weird how having exams can get you kicked nowadays. + The fact no one ever responded to the pm I sent about me having exams is pretty weird.
Almost looks like you guys never took that into account. I even tried to play a couple hours still to not get kicked due to the exams but apparently that is not seen.
Tomorrow I have the last exam and then I have a few weeks free so then I would be able to play more again. Sad to see it has to end this way but alrighty then.

I also want to say congratulations to doeda for getting accepted. I never understood why it had to take so long for you to get accepted and now it finally happened.
I know you'll do a good job. Congratz to all the other ppl as well for getting accepted and to veghan for getting the permbantool.
Peace.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Sparky wrote:Weird how having exams can get you kicked nowadays. + The fact no one ever responded to the pm I sent about me having exams is pretty weird.
Almost looks like you guys never took that into account. I even tried to play a couple hours still to not get kicked due to the exams but apparently that is not seen.
Tomorrow I have the last exam and then I have a few weeks free so then I would be able to play more again. Sad to see it has to end this way but alrighty then.
I'm sorry if this is the case, it may well just be a case of miscommunication. Please can you forward the PM you mentioned again to "Admin Community" and we will try to resolve this.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Konijn wrote:
Sparky wrote:Weird how having exams can get you kicked nowadays. + The fact no one ever responded to the pm I sent about me having exams is pretty weird.
I'm sorry if this is the case, it may well just be a case of miscommunication. Please can you forward the PM you mentioned again to "Admin Community" and we will try to resolve this.
Sent the pms both the admin team sent to me and the one I sent back again to the admin community right now.
Peace.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Sparky wrote:
Konijn wrote:
Sent the pms both the admin team sent to me and the one I sent back again to the admin community right now.
I've verified that a PM was sent from you directly to the admin who sent it, however it wasn't CC'd to admin community (because of the poor way PHPbb handles replies) and it was not recorded so this lead to it not being communicated in the meeting at the time.

Given this, the majority (it would likely have been unanimous except one was not online) of the admins in the decision process to remove you have decided that it is no longer necessary as the reason you've given is satisfactory.

I apologise for the miscommunication here.
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Lol, I didn't even know Rainox was still part of the nD team :lol:

Anyway gratz fellas

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Bonkers

Post by Bonkers »

well done guys! And gratz to doeda! Nice to see your name in black! :)
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.

Return to “Old News”