Uhm..

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/94.23.121.8:27015]94.23.121.8:27015[/url]
Forum rules
NumBlacK

Uhm..

Post by NumBlacK »

Hello again, I'm going to be quite a pain in the A$$ about seeying this server up again... Quite annoying actually. Because I really would like to lead this Community in terms of TF 2, as I'm quite a fan, and I'd try to organize some events or so.. Also, I'd like to hear some news if this server is going up or is down for good...

Cheers, NumBlacK
It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. This is your road; when you come, you'll walk it alone.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Uhm..

Post by Shadi »

I will try to contact a couple of admins and see what I can do.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
NumBlacK

Post by NumBlacK »

NumBlacK wrote:Hello again, I'm going to be quite a pain in the A$$ about seeying this server up again... Quite annoying actually. Because I really would like to lead this Community in terms of TF 2, as I'm quite a fan, and I'd try to organize some events or so.. Also, I'd like to hear some news if this server is going up or is down for good...
Thank you, Shadi. I'd like to take this chance at asking for... like a team like in nD Zombies and such. But just for Tf2.
It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. This is your road; when you come, you'll walk it alone.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Since we have gotten alot of players on our cs 1.6 servers lately, which takes some resources from the machine, i dont think its a good idea to put up the server, unless you wanna play with frequent laggspikes, that also occurs on the cs 1.6 servers.

So TF2 server will maybe be a possibility in the future.
NumBlacK

Post by NumBlacK »

Oh.. well... ok.. I guess it can wait after all. I did get my hopes high to get this back working, I know a ton of people who would love to play there. But if that is your decision I'll respect it.

Cheers, NumBlacK
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Sorry that it cannot work out right now, Num.

Depending on the player amount you can cheaply host your own TF2 server(s) though.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
NumBlacK

Post by NumBlacK »

Shadi wrote:Sorry that it cannot work out right now, Num.

Depending on the player amount you can cheaply host your own TF2 server(s) though.
Well it's not about me hosting something or anything like that.. I just would like to make this community bigger you know? Bigger and better. And I've been showing that I'm good guy and if I could acomplish this would leave a great mark on my side.

Cheers, NumBlacK

Return to “TF2 #1”