[Declined] White's application

All declined applications are stored here.
Chihimek

White's application

Post by Chihimek »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10986314

- NickName: White

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): No experience.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: I could play 5-9 hrs per day

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I started playing cs in 2010 and nD servers in 2013 with steam

- Do you have a working mic?
Yes, i have.

- About me: I'm White and i am 16 years old. I'm from Tunisia. My hobbies are to play counter-strike, i'm here since 2014 and this is not my first Steam acc, My favorite servers in nD are Deathrun and TTT. also i like rap music and another games in steam..

Motivation:
I would want to stop all bug abuse and harrasment, cheaters.. I love playing on it most of my spare time and I think the Runner team needs someone who is actually good at Deathrun. why did I choose, beacuse Deathrun needs more members, I see a lot of people (New in forums) make an application and even get accepted

so please before you say to me, no reports, inctivity in forums, or unknown, I'll work for membership i wouldn't go to some admins to give me membership. Give me a chance like them.

thanks for your time,
SosA

Re: White's application

Post by SosA »

Howdy mate,

As I see you in-game (Jailbreak), I don't see you moderating a lot. You intent to get mad if some (for example) free-kills you or team-kills you, You need to be more calm ;). Your reporting history is, you only made one report in the ten days out.Furthermore, Your not "well-known" in the community and you joined the forums seven-days ago, You've posted only 2 things on your forum account. Your application is also very small. You still have time to add more information! =)
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Chihimek

Post by Chihimek »

SosA' #DeePatrick wrote:Howdy mate,

As I see you in-game (Jailbreak), I don't see you moderating a lot. You intent to get mad if some (for example) free-kills you or team-kills you, You need to be more calm ;). Your reporting history is, you only made one report in the ten days out.Furthermore, Your not "well-known" in the community and you joined the forums seven-days ago, You've posted only 2 things on your forum account. Your application is also very small. You still have time to add more information! =)
'known' here means go to Admin and make him your friend just for membership, I don't care if I'm known or no,

most of you are here only for membership of friendship admin, I am not ready to go to a admin and tell him *you are wonderful, you are the best I love you* for membership but I'm ready to get declined better than get it without work as some people do.

+ see me in deathrun, not in jb..
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Hello there White, let's see.I don't think your ready to be part of neondragon's team because I got things about you that bother me.You tend to get angry when a slite mistake happens.I know your reactions and you did get angry when I killed you while you were not following the commands after being warn shot multiple times.Your moderation is poor,I never see you solve a bad situation eg a rule breaker needed to be moderated by trying to talk some sense or report them via forums.Im pretty sure you don't have a working mic aswell, but it's not really an important con.Now your activeness,it's bad.I never see you playing on any nd server,a member needs to be active.As I'm looking at your forums profile its extremely poor,your account is 8 days old.You joined on the 6th of August 2017 with 3 post.Your application is very week aswell.Im sure your not ready yet,but it's a good luck from me.

As you can see my vote is a no

All the best

Infinite
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

All I wanna post for now is that I had to moderate you very often. You tend to make troubles inside the servers. I moderated you in the RR servere where you insulted/provoked an other regular. I won't/can't say who started that beef first but even if I moderated you you didn't stopped it. So i had to gag you for 2 minutes. I left the server and found you in the DM server where you again had that beef with this guy and many times provoked others too. Your kind of behaviour is not what we are looking for in the nD team. A member need to be calm and specially shouldn't insult others. It is obvisiouly that you give no fuck about others and their opinions and you even don't care if a member moderates you. So how would you in any place fit inside any member team?
Oh yeah at TTT I saw you a lot of times freehitting others and I also told you there to stop it which you didn't really. So for now I can say you are not even close to get near a tag and to help out nD. The main fact is you are one of those which need to get moderated and abuse different rules. If you really want a chance in the future to become a member you should definitely tryhard to change your behaviour which you showed in a bad way in any place I found you.

And an extra note:

Why you get offended if someone is willing to help you by giving you cons to work on???

Like this explanation --->
SosA' #DeePatrick wrote:Howdy mate,

this simply shows how ignorant you are and how you take help or take critisism !!!
Big fat -No- Sir
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Chihimek

Post by Chihimek »

why do not you give me a chance?
pls tell me what should I do and I will give you some applications i have seen with no reason for acceptance in zombie, jail, runner

are you an administrator? where are you green admin? accepted or declined plz
waiting
:D
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Chihimek wrote:why do not you give me a chance?
pls tell me what should I do and I will give you some applications i have seen with no reason for acceptance in zombie, jail, runner

are you an administrator? where are you green admin? accepted or declined plz
waiting
:D
That's not the kind of response I was expecting, we just told you the cons and you should take them on board.Besides it will take a long time to see your result,it's not an easy thing so be patient.
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

Pros
-Old Player

Cons
- now known in the servers( i recently saw you and it sure wasn't pretty).
-reports
-forum activity
- gets mad easily

Conclusion; so your saying that knowing an admin can lead to being accepted in a easy way, but you don't want the easier way in.
But without knowing an admin or member and speaking with him/her on rulebreakers and actions that should be taken towards the ''rulebreakers'' how are you ever going to get enough experience to be called edible of having member powers and not abuse them.
without even saying the trust you need to build within the community. So in a shorter sentence you should be asking for help from everywhere you can get rather than saying you don't want anyone's help.Asking for help is a Pro not a Con so try improving on that and everything will line on the way.

Anyway's good luck in your application.

[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Chihimek wrote:- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10986314

Yes, i have.

- About me: I'm White and i am 16 years old. I'm from Tunisia. My hobbies are to play counter-strike, i'm here since 2014 and this is not my first Steam acc, My favorite servers in nD are Deathrun and TTT. also i like rap music and another games in steam..

Motivation:
I would want to stop all bug abuse and harrasment, cheaters.. I love playing on it most of my spare time and I think the Runner team needs someone who is actually good at Deathrun. why did I choose, beacuse Deathrun needs more members, I see a lot of people (New in forums) make an application and even get accepted

so please before you say to me, no reports, inctivity in forums, or unknown, I'll work for membership i wouldn't go to some admins to give me membership. Give me a chance like them.

thanks for your time,

HI
WHITE you are a good guy for me, you don't love HACKERS and u follow THE RULES . you report the players [spammers, abusers, cheaters...] I think you want to make the server better and want to provide a good atmosphere for players, in addition you have 4 years on nD's Servers so you know what you should do when anyone need help, you understand [Arabic, English, French] ----> This is an ideal addition.
gal

Post by gal »

LouayTselkim wrote:
Chihimek wrote:- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10986314

Yes, i have.

Motivation:

thanks for your time,

HI
WHITE you are a good guy for me, you don't love HACKERS and u follow THE RULES . you report the players [spammers, abusers, cheaters...] I think you want to make the server better and want to provide a good atmosphere for players, in addition you have 4 years on nD's Servers so you know what you should do when anyone need help, you understand [Arabic, English, French] ----> This is an ideal addition.
Let's get this straight, who the hell "loves" hackers? Damn right, not White!
As for White's application, I remember playing with you back when I used to be active in-game. You never really stood out. Also, your application comes off kinda challenging, it's like you're saying you can't decline me 'cause you've accepted other players who, in your opinion, shouldn't have been accepted. Just because you're good at deathrun doesn't mean you're member material, it's not about skills. I don't know about your moderation, but I'm not seeing lots of positive here.
Report wise, not much reports I'm guessing, and your forum activity very low.
Judging on the way you've replied to the cons and pros mentioned and what I and others have mentioned, I'd say you're not even close to getting it.
Good luck.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

You are immature, arrogant, irritating and annoying.

It's safe to say that it's a NO from me.
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Hey White/Chihimek.

1. You were banned recently for Bhop-Scripting on two ID's with the nickname "Gladiator". You were ban evading once on another Nonsteam ID meanwhile aswell.

2. Your recent chatlogs are full of harassment and misbehave. I also wittnessed you myself a few times where your language was far from being a role model.

3. Your activity is nowhere near enough to be considered as a potential member at the current moment.

If you really want to become part of our team in the future, you have a lot to work on. Therefore Im gonna decline this application.

Return to “Declined Applications”