[Declined] ^RePlay^

All declined applications are stored here.
Replay.

^RePlay^

Post by Replay. »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:875871475 0 07:44 134 0 (i have some bug if u dont trust me ask foxy..)
- NickName: ^RePlay^
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): SPG Public,BH North Army COD,CRAZY COD,KZ.EE Deathrun,Vojvodina COD,DoLiNa VuKoVa COD,Balkania COD,OaO Deathrun,Guarana No Sleep Knife....
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 5-6h and more
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Since when it oppened, im playing like some 2-3 years and more
- Do you have a working mic? I do
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
- Only serious applications will be considered

Well..My name is Savo Stojanovic,I'm 16 years old and i live in Montenegro.I love playing football my favourite hobby,my occupation is playing counter strike on your servers(im playing 2-3 years)..Im playing counter strike like 6 years and im experienced.Im talking next languages: English,Serbian,Montenegrin and Espanol.Daily im playing cs like..5-6 hours.When im not playing counter im playing football outside with friends,or go on trainings at Football Club Mornar.Right now im moderator on 4 forums dont wanna say names of forums its not immportant.My favourite dish is pancakes.This 3 years what im playing on your servers most play deathrun and roadrage ,deathrun most.since I started playing on your server deathrun never be separated from him, I loved him, and from the beginning I wanted to become a nD* Runner, however, becoming nd runners did not go for the hand. Last week trying to raise money to buy the phone through my VIP for one year, but when I Foxy | Lady said she had a vacancy for nd runners glad I was, just for the record in this is a true story.I experienced several years, I know osnove.Ako I said something wrong or wrote just say, can be repaired promise, but please nemojteme refuse ...
That's about it, me and my story about playing on your server and something about me
Thank you!
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Re: ^RePlay^

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Ok, about the steam thing, you have to create a profile, you don't have one apparently, and this is why you can't add me.

Regarding your application, I am surprised to see you apply!! Maybe shocked would be a better word. I don't even know if I should take it seriously or not, but yeah. Here it is...

You've asked me in game how to become a member and I've told you which and what, but apparently you didn't mark my words when I told you that you need to have CS in Steam.. As far as I know, you're a non-steamer at the moment, but let's say you'll buy CS...
Even so, I don't think you are known enough around here, and even mature enough to become a member. You don't know the rules, you don't moderate obviously, whenever I moderate and punish you and other people for breaking the rules, you whine and complain all over the place, and act very immature. You're a regular, that's true, I see you in Deathrun everyday, and that's good! But it's far from enough to become a member.

Obviously no from me, but nevertheless, good luck.
These users thanked the author k1ngfoxxy for the post:
minna
big d energy
Replay.

Post by Replay. »

i know the rules longer than you foxy,just sometimes i forget what im doing and you know...but i can chance of course ,i will buy your CS and im gonna try everything to be nD member i really want it...
bis

Post by bis »

yes yes yes this guy deserves member 100% according to the new member standards rules and regulations by uhu & co he has to have atleast a minimum of 1 month play time with zero experience accepted 100% GOGOGO.
minna

Post by minna »

Replay you are far from ready to become member. Foxy mentioned a lot of reasons why not and i agree.
You are on one of the person that we as runnerteam need to moderate, so i dont really see how you could be member this point. Your english isnt really good enough, you play against the rules sometimes, get into trouble with other people, not mature enough, nonsteamers..

Its a no. Oo
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Replay.

Post by Replay. »

okay..
Replay.

Post by Replay. »

so no? im rejected?
Flath

Post by Flath »

Not really replay, you have to wait for admins to decide at the next admin meeting man.

Good luck

Replay.

Post by Replay. »

Replay.

Post by Replay. »

okay im sorry
Modz

Post by Modz »

First of all, make a topic here : http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=5
Talk about yourself, when did you start playing on nD servers ... etc
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

All the con's have been stated by foxy, and how you have acted after she gave you a no, both in this application, but also in the chat afterwards shows us how unready you are. No from me
Last edited by Waschera on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

*shrugs*

Can we keep the banter / sarcastic comments towards one another off and focus simply on the application of Replay? I would expect current members and ex-members to know the rules of this section and how to behave.

Anyway regarding your application RePlay, it's clearly too early as you just registered on the forums and you do not seem to have the required english level that would be wished from a member. You also clearly don't know how the community works as you thought that Pukata alone could choose to accept you whereas every month since years, Admins have been meeting up to decide who gets accepted and who gets declined.

In addition, I just noticed that according to your server logs dating from yesterday, you are 13 years old but here on your application, you're claiming to be 16. Lying is a no-go and usually leads to a decline. There is no real need to lie anyhow as we do accept people regardless of their age as long as they have the qualities required. I'd recommend you edit your application with the true information if you want to have a chance of being accepted.

Quick Edit: Based on your chat logs once again, after Foxy replied to your application, you decided to throw a tantrum and ask her to not talk to you anymore as you were not pleased with her reply. This shows clear immaturity. Besides that you've ALSO asked members to vote 'positively' on your application and this isn't a practice we really like here.

Based on all this, I'll vote no to your application.
SoeSope

Post by SoeSope »

freeda_khala wrote:yes yes yes this guy deserves member 100% according to the new member standards rules and regulations by uhu & co he has to have atleast a minimum of 1 month play time with zero experience accepted 100% GOGOGO.
funny boy.
Run for the death
Replay.

Post by Replay. »

yea may he is from you SoeSeop yes or no ?
yea maki,i was lying about my years ,i was scared will you reject me if i say how old am i...Look ,I have dreams,thats not wierd..this is: from the beggining i start playing this server..and this is maybe wierd ,that was my dream to be nD Runner(not really dream...i mean something what i wanted) guys please,please give me one chance..Im gonna prove that i can be good member i swear,someone gived you sometime chance? Am I right? why dont you give me chance to prove ,to prove that im loyal ,u guys can trust me.My nD post was truly ,just about ages im 13 i was scared ur gonna reject me if im that young..so i did that,just,just to accept me,coz i want that so many time!!! So i wanna say..why cant you give me chance to prove that im good member ,u wont disappoint at me believe .. i can .

Guys why dont you give me one,just ONE chance to prove that I am good nD member

Return to “Declined Applications”