[Accepted] AlwaysWin's Application

All accepted applications are stored here.
AlwaysWIN

AlwaysWin's Application

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:1746009

Name :
Vishal

NickName :
AlwaysWin

I've been an admin in an Indian MultiMod Server, as well as a DeathMatch server for about an year back in 2017.

Average amount of time on our servers per day:
I'm active again due to this pandemic and play around 3-5 hrs minimum, not thinking of being inactive again anytime soon
(will be having a lot of free time to play once I'm done after my exam in May)

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I first started playing DR as a non steamer around 2016..

Server(s) you like the most:
I like Deathrun , Deathmatch as well as Jailbreak...

My name is Vishal,
Just gave the last exam of my School life and currently waiting on the result (delayed due to the pandemic), and currently preparing for my engineering entrance examination.
I'm really fond of listening to music as well as singing (mostly bollywood songs), playing CS1.6 ofc and Fifa (in cafe) and cricket with my irl friends, My fav. football team is FC Barcelona <3 and ofc My fav. International Cricket team is India <3 .
I live in India with my Family and we speak different languages such as :- Hindi, Marathi and English..

So recently due to this pandemic, many players have started playing on the servers again + there are a lot of newcomers who don't know how things work around (rules, commands etc.) and also we have a lot of abusers who do not listen to any ordinary player and create a toxic environment which no one likes..
Also there are these non steamers who use different scripts and hacks to gain advantage over other players..
The above mentioned are the reasons I'm applying for the membership and also because I want to help in reviving and growing DR and other servers as well..

Thanks for reading my Application!
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
SIG MISS
VIP

Re: AlwaysWin's Application

Post by SIG MISS »

Hey Fam! i see a reports coming from you

you are a good person , (changed)

but i don't see you moderating , and if you see an abuser you lagh with him , never saw you moderating so i vote extended
These users thanked the author SIG MISS for the post:
AlwaysWIN
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

SIG MISS wrote:Hey Fam! i see a reports coming from you

you are a good person , (changed)

but i don't see you moderating , and if you see an abuser you lagh with him , never saw you moderating so i vote extended
Thanks for the reply mate, but i never appreciate anyone abusing or harassing any player on the server..
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
Kudō Shin'ichi

Post by Kudō Shin'ichi »

To be honest, this guy wants the best for the players, even though I stayed like maximumly 2 hours with him. He tried to moderate them. Well I cannot vote since I just met him
These users thanked the author Kudō Shin'ichi for the post:
AlwaysWIN
I LOVE PIZZA PIZZA NO JOKE TO ME

My name is Peace
hoho

Post by hoho »

- i've known u enough to say that u dont lack any member material .

- unlike other runner or fun members u actually spend time in the deathrun server rather than playing jb all the time

- ever since the jb server got revived and lots of ppl joined , ur activity in the dr server got some ppl to join with u. i've seen 17-20 players online at dr at once.

u are rly needed for the deathrun server if it starts getting players constantly and tbh the speedrun server is never empty and since no member actually checks that server out maybe some moderation in it is needed

that means YES from me

an advice for u... when reporting someone for having lj cheats , like the dhia guy in Report #6544 , make sure u have "/speed" enabled in the dr server so that it shows how his speed changed during the jump, would be easier then for the demo reviewer to determine if he was cheating or not

btw i doubt that anyone else would comment here since all of the ppl in here are ppl who play jb and dont know u at all and on that note an "extend" would rly be a dumb decision
These users thanked the author hoho for the post:
AlwaysWIN
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

hoho wrote:- i've known u enough to say that u dont lack any member material .

- unlike other runner or fun members u actually spend time in the deathrun server rather than playing jb all the time

- ever since the jb server got revived and lots of ppl joined , ur activity in the dr server got some ppl to join with u. i've seen 17-20 players online at dr at once.

u are rly needed for the deathrun server if it starts getting players constantly and tbh the speedrun server is never empty and since no member actually checks that server out maybe some moderation in it is needed

that means YES from me

an advice for u... when reporting someone for having lj cheats , like the dhia guy in Report #6544 , make sure u have "/speed" enabled in the dr server so that it shows how his speed changed during the jump, would be easier then for the demo reviewer to determine if he was cheating or not

btw i doubt that anyone else would comment here since all of the ppl in here are ppl who play jb and dont know u at all and on that note an "extend" would rly be a dumb decision
Thanks for the reply and the advice mate, I'll keep that in mind!! :handgestures-thumbupleft:
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Try to moderate a little bit more even if its ur friends, for the rest you seem to be a capable guy who can easily try to destroy the rulebreakers in nosecond. I like ur application style you put hard work in it, ur dedicated. Y not you get a yes from me goodluck sir ;) :doh:
These users thanked the author SNap for the post:
AlwaysWIN

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

SNap wrote:Try to moderate a little bit more even if its ur friends, for the rest you seem to be a capable guy who can easily try to destroy the rulebreakers in nosecond. I like ur application style you put hard work in it, ur dedicated. Y not you get a yes from me goodluck sir ;) :doh:
I'll surely work on ur advice sir! , thanks for the replyy :handgestures-salute:
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

First i want to see u are moderating people and help them if they dont know give them tips.

Because we have much members on jb why should you be the next... so my word is gonna be extended

Btw, gl with it

Conor Mcgregor
These users thanked the author Conor McGregor for the post:
AlwaysWIN
Moee

Post by Moee »

I rarely see you playing jb wich is a good thing , i join dr from time to time i saw you there Twice and you were a chill guy
I remember some one was provoking you and you totally ignored him and didn't give him any attention that's Quit good but if you just moderate instead of ignoring abusers,rulesbreakers by then you'll totaly deserve the spot . Well the cons are fixable Good luck my friend ,I wish you the best .
These users thanked the author Moee for the post:
AlwaysWIN
Jak

Post by Jak »

I start used to see your nickname at jailbreak sv fot the last 3 weeks.
You kind a good guy, never saw you provoking or making problems in da sv
I have no right to say extended, because you r applying for another mod of servers..
So.. Yes by Jakky

Hope to see you helping us at jb if they accepted you, GL bro!
These users thanked the author Jak for the post:
AlwaysWIN
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hello Alwayswin,

nice to see you applying. I Can't really say much about you and your personality at all.
When I think back I remember you as someone who has been annoying and as a rulebreaker too.
But this has been in the past tense and I have the feeling you changed a lot in a better way.

What I witnessed so far is that you seem to be a nice guy now, who is even able to take it sporty when someone does attack you ingame.
You did not go on his low lvl behaviour which is good member material. You also do/did report and most of them got accepted.

If the DR gets more popular again, then there is for sure a member needed to hold the server clean as hoho mentioned.
Our 2 runner members are somehow busy with school and having personal probs, so I do believe you could meanwhile fill a gap there.

My only concerns would be that you somehow still not stand out of the crowd much since I rarely witness you ingame, but it has good and bad sides.
You also should not always be that super nice guy bcs with that you wont earn in different cases authority and respect if it comes to rulebreaks for an example.
All the things mentioned are able to fix and I would go for an extend since DR is right now still lacking a constant playerbase and I would like to see if you will change if you have to moderate one more month without powers.

Wish you good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
AlwaysWIN
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Hello there bud, Yesterday was really fun playing with you, I know i cant really judge you by seeing you for one day, but everyone seems to like you on deathrun, I joined in on purpose yesterday at a completely random time just to see if your there, and yeah you were. You also helped me with the rules which i had no clue about btw. and i thank you for that. Your personality is charming and people love it i can guaranty that. You seem like the person who loves to solve problem instead of flex it. I also love love love your application, Pink/purple my favourite colour :). And ways As in for cons i really cant think of any, again its maybe due to i dont see you quite often but even in jailbreak your a calm dude. I wont be giving you a vote here. it'll be private. But Good luck from me.
These users thanked the author Rhyme for the post:
AlwaysWIN

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Accepted

Welcome to the team.

Contact me on Discord/Steam.
Regards,
zapt0r
slink
neonDragon Admin