[Accepted] CrisP0's 2nd Application

All accepted applications are stored here.
CrisP0

CrisP0's 2nd Application

Post by CrisP0 »

NickName: CrisP0
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8791648

Experience Level (including any previous admin work): i get an exprience on a pak community, i was a staff for 3 months and i got some experience on Tunisian servers.
Average amount of time on our servers per day: +2 in a day

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Around 2014, I was kinda boring playing on a public server then a friend invited me to join him for the first time on the deathrun server so i easily liked the server alot as i was a fan of the deathrun mod then i kept playing for a long time.

Do you have a working mic? Yes, I do.

My introduction:

Hello there, You may know me as CrisP0, my real name is zied. I live currently in tunisia with my family. It's quite big, Three brothers , Two sisters and my parents. I'm a big fan of sport, I really enjoy practicing rugby with my club: 4 days every week and i've start it since i was a little boy.
In addition, i like running and listning to music in my space time. I'm a pupil in the third year in the secondary school section sport. sometimes, i would like to hang out with my friends and have a great time. Moreover, i spend the rest of my time surfing on net and playing videogames, I'm interested about everything related to computer.

My Motivation:

First of all, the deathrun server ain't getting enough attention because the community have only a single member. The server is full of choas: alot of people giving special treatment to eatch others , leaving the game when the ct finish the map. over half of players playing on the deathrun server are arabic people so i can properly talk to them and moderate them nicely. it's true that i've just comeback from a break because of my exams but i'm quite sure i'll have lot of spare time now to play on the deathrun server and take care of it. Finally, i'll try my best to keep the server clean of rulebreakers and bring a nice atmosphere to the server in general.
I really hope that I would get a chance to prove my self.

My Personal rank Stats For the deathrun Server: http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... :0:8791648

My previous Application: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25002

Best regards,
CrisP0
Last edited by CrisP0 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Unown

Re: let's go again!

Post by Unown »

I'm assuming my opinion is valued here, but honestly, either I haven't played with you yet or you're so silent that I don't notice you.
Will try to watch you in-game from now on.

Also I wanna be the sole purple player
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Nallez

Re: again!

Post by Nallez »

From what I've seen when I did play with you sometimes, you're a pretty silent guy, you don't really stand out, but you do report people. I can't really say much now since I've no idea how you're in the servers nowadays, but forum based you should really work on your English, yes, it's understandable but it still has many flaws that should be fixed.

gl man, hopefully this application wont become a YESYEYSEYSEYYSS GOOD GUY!!! one like some others x)
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

Thank you for your comment Nallez,
i'll work on the cons mentioned
Ezio^-^

Post by Ezio^-^ »

hey CrisP0,
i didn't see you for a long time so i guess u forget me :P
anyways .. as i remember ur a cool calm and nice guy, i do remember that you report cheaters, rulebreakers..
as Nallez said, idk how is ur behavior in nowadays cuz actually i can't play because of my ban.. lel , but i'm sure you're still like you were.
GL m8
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 ik its too early xd and GL for your BAC =)
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

Hello CrisP0!

pro's

- Active
- Helpful
- Knows the rules

con's

in fact, I did not see the cons

it's a Yes from me :) , good luck cris
These users thanked the author BiXaAr-MeDy. for the post:
CrisP0
Hi
GMK 5

Post by GMK 5 »

Hey CrisP0
You probably know me since we both are mostly deathrun players, and I beleive you re a nice and calm guy besides you are active approximately everday, and i think that you can have the ability to moderate the deathrun server and it is a good decision to apply for the moderation of this server since it is "being destroyed" by kids and rulebreakers.
My vote is a Yes
These users thanked the author GMK 5 for the post:
CrisP0
--If you want to shine like the sun, you have to burn like it. --
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

Thanks to all of you, really appreciated
Jmmys`

Post by Jmmys` »

You seem like a nice guy
Spoiler!
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

We have decided to skip your application this meeting due to it's only 5 days old. You also quite recently came back from a break so we need more time to observe you properly.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Best of luck for you Crispo. I'm sure you can do it in the team soon. Work hard and get your trail to show you deserve it.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

Thanks for your feedback zero, i'll work hard to get the chance.
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

Hello CrisP0,

Nice to see you applying for member. You've been there for a long time. I know that you are a good boy in all aspects and I appreciate you. Your activity is pretty good, knowledge of rule, friendly and about moderate the server i don't know because i spend my time on deathmatc, jailbreak and kz. Your "cons" is at report, before writing this I checked your reports (here), look there are few reports, i advice you to work at your cons as others says. I will give you a yes for your activity & for a friendly guy. Wish you the best !

Good Luck :)
These users thanked the author voodoo for the post:
CrisP0
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

i'm glad to see your feedback voodoo.
i'll keep working on my reports as you mentioned, Thank you.
Unown

Post by Unown »

Hi Crisp0, like I said earlier in this application, I told you I'd keep a close eye on you, from what I've personally seen, I've seen good and bad things.

Pro:
- You seem to be friendly
- You want to enforce rules
- English+A language that we could use in DR. (lots of arabic people)

Con:

Activity.

At first glance, it may seem like you've got a high amount of activity, which was a main con for a lot of people.
And it looks like you are fixing that, now the problem is that it indeed -looks- like that if one was to look up your activity.
But while I've been undercover, I've seen you join the server twice now, only to sit AFK for 1 or 2 maps now. (I've recorded the last time this happened so there's no point denying it).
It's actually happening right now as I'm writing up this post!
I thought it might've been an accident the first time I saw it happen, but I've seen you join just to afk in Spec for the second time now, so this makes it look like it's on purpose.
This only happened while I was undercover though, so this makes me wonder how many legitimately hours you've actually spent on the server?
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.

Return to “Accepted Applications”