fvckitshakespeare's Application

fvckitshakespeare

fvckitshakespeare's Application

Post by fvckitshakespeare »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456041978
- NickName: fvckitshakespeare
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I cannot say that I'm a know-it-all but I do know many things since i worked as admin in some servers (multiple mods) since 2014, I do always know to edit or make some plugins (amxmodx).
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: I can play only after i came back from work, in evenings i can always be here, server, forum, discord
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I cannot honestly remember, I think it was 2014 or 2015. I used to play on death run and join to death match to gain some cash xd
- Do you have a working mic? yes i do, i can always be active on discord/ts3 or game itself.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
Alright! First of all, I live in Germany and i work as an electrician, as hobbies, I love to listen music every day, Netflix is my teammate in nights too and I really like to enjoy my life 24/7 (when I'm not at PC :D), I used to travel (until I've moved to Germany) in countries such as Poland and Slovakia.
Secondly, I see that the death run server is not doing so well and i can see some bugs, I'm not saying that I can fix them, but once Pukata (i guess) has time to fix some things there, I can help server by boosting, donating and being active there as much as I can, I have a good time there back in the days and I want that to comes again, again when people waited minutes for a slot on server :), I may not be active recently but I cant play alone on server, right?
a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.
Abooooookkkk

Re: fvckitshakespeare's Application

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Well if the server will be active again its okey to have more members ther but we cant vote because we dont know you very well so u need to be active in jb server and in discord to know you better brother and after that wwe can vote ok bro
These users thanked the author Abooooookkkk for the post:
fvckitshakespeare
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

Hello Mr shakespearerere, i would recommend applying for Coder if you are familiar with PAWN http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=346 :) Best of luck in this application, i will edit my vote later.
These users thanked the author Lucius for the post:
fvckitshakespeare
Yours sincerely, Lucius
fvckitshakespeare

Post by fvckitshakespeare »

Abooooookkkk wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:02 pm
Well if the server will be active again its okey to have more members ther but we cant vote because we dont know you very well so u need to be active in jb server and in discord to know you better brother and after that wwe can vote ok bro
I tried playing there, man, man, I dont like JB :whistle:
Lucius wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:46 pm
Hello Mr shakespearerere, i would recommend applying for Coder if you are familiar with PAWN http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=346 :) Best of luck in this application, i will edit my vote later.
I do know some basics, I can't say that i can do much yk.
a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.

Return to “Join nD* Runners”