ZP Bug Report

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/cs.neonDragon.net:27018]cs.neonDragon.net:27018[/url] | Zombie Stats & Achievements
Ex1ne^

Re: ZP Bug Report

Post by Ex1ne^ »

Actually i think it is possible, I can create a trigger zone where the bug start's and make it teleport him/her out of it.
daka

Post by daka »

If you wanna buy nemesis in shop you need to do that in the startround time the 10 seconds to come away, but if you buy it at the end of that you will lose 25 ammo packs and wont get anything back for it.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

*DEAD* aka wrote:If you wanna buy nemesis in shop you need to do that in the startround time the 10 seconds to come away, but if you buy it at the end of that you will lose 25 ammo packs and wont get anything back for it.
fixed
These users thanked the author uhu for the post:
Pukata
Maki

Post by Maki »

It seems like if you !zspawn or use the !revive command during the last 20-30 seconds of the round, it doesnt revive you but instead you lose 3 points and 3 APs.. / the guy you revived lose 3 points
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

some players are using the /unstuck to teleport to the spawnzone and escape before getting killed/infected. is it possible to remove this command, since i have never seen someone being stuck on the server and when they get boosted to a bugroom, they dont /unstuck themself. so this command is just abused.

i forgot about the possibility that you can get stuck when using noclip (vip, rtd). but it has to be done something about that. like a cooldown time.
Image Image
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

I'm working on restricting the unstuck, but for now please avoid any sort of explanation of how the /unstuck can be used while you're chatting at server. Let's not spread the "technique" while it's abusable. So always deal with these cases with the most discretion possible. And thanks for reporting, I will have a look.
B.K

Post by B.K »

Would it be possible to add more spawnspots in colores2?
People spawn and die, they rage because it ruins their score..
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

I'll have a look at that today.
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

sometimes whwn i spawn i die in the spawn, and when i try spawning again i die. Its so annoying im losing aps when im doing it i have to die about 6 times everytime b4 i can spawn succesfully.

Post by Maki »

face1ess wrote:sometimes whwn i spawn i die in the spawn, and when i try spawning again i die. Its so annoying im losing aps when im doing it i have to die about 6 times everytime b4 i can spawn succesfully.
Yup, this always happen. The last 20seconds of the round usually (that's what I've seen), if you try to revive through !zspawn or the !revive command, you got a chance on two or three (not exactly true, but it happens often) that you will just die. Dunno exactly why it happens though.
Last edited by Maki on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

Nope its in the middle of the round and its so annoying

Post by Doshief »

Hello, today i met a bug in zm_snowbase_2. :?

I had 81 ammo and at the begining of the round I bought a Nemesis (80 ammo packs). I lost all my amo but i didn't become a Nemesis. :megusta:

Someone else tried to buy it at the same moment as me if it might help and he didn't get it either but lost his AP.

Doshief
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

I got the same bug in zm_kancl3r a while ago, i bought nemesis, the usual message popped up on screen (Alert! There's a nemesis) but I wasn't transformed into a nemesis, they still took away 80 AP and a zombie spawned as if nothing happened. :rage:

EDIT: I also infected people many times with less than 100 HP but I never unlocked the achievement.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

as mentioned above, the achievement Do or Die is bugging, i tried 3 times and infect with having less 100 hp. (55hp, 87hp and 11hp)
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]
asdfghjklbeast

Post by asdfghjklbeast »

Achivements: Do or Die
is bugged ia mtrying to unlock all i can't seem to unlock that thx

Return to “Zombie Plague 1000FPS”