Help me out!

Moee

Help me out!

Post by Moee »

Hey so idk from where to start to many guys untrastable just like sakran i thoughe he's not chilidish any more but i guess i was wrong i just added him for 2hours he wanted to tell me smthing he told me after 5 sec you'll be hacked i was like man wtever he's joking but actually some how he managed to hack my IP and now i can't play games any more especially your servers completly deleted from my favorite list even if i try to add it it doesn't work on top of that he sent me a ss i mean that what he just said he wanted my opinion and it was a website VIRUS Anyway you just proved to neondragon community that you still the same kid that Hack/ddos do not trust that guy and never add him..if you have any sugguestion on how to fix this shit it'll be welcomed (i wrote this so fast sorry for the eng)
SaKraN~

Re: Help me out!

Post by SaKraN~ »

wow? well i just will say you just tried to hack me so i said why he's threating me, so i just hacked you simply, you just told me you'll not play any more in cs and look what happened : https://imgur.com/a/uyloL2h

also i didn't want to hack you because you just started threating me if i have all msgs on steam i'll show but as u said you removed me from the list.

another thing you don't have to cry here sakran and sakran etc.. you just started the game and i ended it that's all btw good luck.
Image <--- English 2020...
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

Hey Moe, i suggest you to wait idk what the thing he did but it's always limited all the hacking stuff is limitted so its just like you have to wait like i don't know just wait and it will be solved automaticly
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Also i just affect him, i didn't affect all of the community just saying.

and add me Steam again lemme Show them all of the msgs.
Moee

Post by Moee »

I am a part of the community an i was joking obv i didn't send you any link did i how the fuck am i supose to hack you .....because your chilidish you get the jokes wrong you affected me who knows what can you do next affect some other players....i am just warning my freinds from adding you now i gotta change the whole IP
Thanks man ! I won't add you? idk what kind of hacks you have you will go throught my webcam? or Hack my fridge example..
Jak

Post by Jak »

hi all,
im with moe in this.. its all start before 2 days when ewr told me that sakran ddos him by asking him join another server to get his ip..
after that sakran join the server and say 3 2 1 and then ewr got ddos and stop moving ( his intetnet got off ) + ewr have demo about this hope he uploed it as soon as..
now lets talk about the last night.. sakran ask me to join another sv fast and then he leave the nd.. he thoght im stupid to follow him so he can ddos me.. but i didnt, anyway he sent me link at steam asking to see it and thats hes telling the true... again i told him gfus i wont open the link and i delete him from steam after i ask my freind kon if its hack link.. he answer Yes.
hope admin do something with this kid cus we r active players in nD and if he ddos us u will lose players who was playing 24/7 at jb sv...
thanks alot!
link for the ss:
https://imgur.com/a/NyHqX0D
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Jak wrote:hi all,
im with moe in this.. its all start before 2 days when ewr told me that sakran ddos him by asking him join another server to get his ip..
after that sakran join the server and say 3 2 1 and then ewr got ddos and stop moving ( his intetnet got off ) + ewr have demo about this hope he uploed it as soon as..
now lets talk about the last night.. sakran ask me to join another sv fast and then he leave the nd.. he thoght im stupid to follow him so he can ddos me.. but i didnt, anyway he sent me link at steam asking to see it and thats hes telling the true... again i told him gfus i wont open the link and i delete him from steam after i ask my freind kon if its hack link.. he answer Yes.
hope admin do something with this kid cus we r active players in nD and if he ddos us u will lose players who was playing 24/7 at jb sv...
thanks alot!
link for the ss:

well about ewr i was joking with my friend called killer i ddosed him, and ewr got some lag and he thinks from me that's all. and about you i was trying to joke with u as killer and killer didn't say anything
ItzKoNNN

Post by ItzKoNNN »

Hello,so guys im with moe becouse sakran he ddos ewr net and he try to ddos much players becouse he have admin in other server so he can take and ip.
~thanks.
Moee

Post by Moee »

Hacking people or making the game harder to play isn't joking you'r just trying to show your skills of hacking Maybe do it somewhere else i was appreciating you sakran until now I can't play any more because of your shitty games

Honestly just stop it already
Jak

Post by Jak »

SaKraN~ wrote:
thanks alot!
link for the ss:

well about ewr i was joking with my friend called killer i ddosed him, and ewr got some lag and he thinks from me that's all. and about you i was trying to joke with u as killer and killer didn't say anything
This is your second time commenting that u try to ddos us.
Admins can u do something with this kid? We here in this community to enjoy and play not to get ddos by kids who think it’s funny to do it.
They permban sanji for ddos the sv u idiot.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

ItzKoNNN wrote:Hello,so guys im with moe becouse sakran he ddos ewr net and he try to ddos much players becouse he have admin in other server so he can take and ip.
~thanks.
woooow angel konnn mashallah so you wanna ask me you don't ddos all the community? wooow

all of them knows that you and Sanji ddosing all of the server , and hacking with him and doing all the bugs and admins know but they wants to give u chance, and as i said he got some lags and thought from me who wanna believe thanks and who don't wants to believe thanks.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Jak wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:
thanks alot!
link for the ss:

Admins can u do something with this kid? We here in this community to enjoy and play not to get ddos by kids who think it’s funny to do it.

"They permban sanji for ddos the sv u idiot" For ddosing the Server not their friends.
Jak

Post by Jak »

SaKraN~ wrote:
ItzKoNNN wrote:Hello,so guys im with moe becouse sakran he ddos ewr net and he try to ddos much players becouse he have admin in other server so he can take and ip.
~thanks.
woooow angel konnn mashallah so you wanna ask me you don't ddos all the community? wooow

all of them knows that you and Sanji ddosing all of the server , and hacking with him and doing all the bugs and admins know but they wants to give u chance, and as i said he got some lags and thought from me who wanna believe thanks and who don't wants to believe thanks.
If u have proofs that koN do anything shit to this community then go report like what we did on u.
You r the one who try makes this community lose 3 players until now and idk how many other guys u will do this shit with them too
Stop your shit it’s just game, grow up kiddo.
Jak

Post by Jak »

SaKraN~ wrote:
Jak wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:
thanks alot!
link for the ss:

"They permban sanji for ddos the sv u idiot" For ddosing the Server not their friends.
First of all u r not our friend anymore, i dont think u was btw..
Second this guy’s who u call them your friends u ddos them or try ddos them in nD sv.. they r active players in this community... that’s mean u will effect the community by doing this shit for players here.
traS

Post by traS »

sakran you said you effect only him? you effected me too , who is next? everyone in the server?
you just admit that you hacked that's not ilegal in,
ddosing me to help your friend win lr against me and so on!

Return to “Trash”