TTT VIP?

Boab The BUILDER

TTT VIP?

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

Whats the rules in regards to the use of VIP in TTT? some of the weapons obtainable make TTT rather unbalanced, An awp or AK vs a tmp is a bit too far
him

TTT VIP?

Post by him »

Sorry to disappoint you , but everything in the VIP menu is allowed.

Also, if you look at it in another view, VIP traitors will be more noticeable; easier to spot. So there are flaws for having non regular weapons.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Boab The BUILDER

Re: TTT VIP?

That doesnt really help that point at all lets be honest, Whether or not I hear shooting of a VIP only weapon for 1. Doesnt mean he is a traitor and 2. Isnt going to help me if I have a tmp or mac 10
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

As a VIP, all items are allowed to be used. In addition and as pointed out, this is no way mean that one can get killed for the simple reason that it said ''Player X gave himself a Full Kit''. -> As such, Player X can not get insta killed or killed once the M4/AK has been heard and a dead body is nearby. The trigger for the potential kill should be the dead body and in no circumstance the fact Player X gave himself Full Kit. Also, use some common sense x)
Boab The BUILDER

I personally think it needs to be a bit more restricted since people just alternate between vip weapons and have a powerful weapon every round, otherwise whats the point in random guns
These users thanked the author Boab The BUILDER for the post (total 2):
Thierry Henry, shayan
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

VIP :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartbeating:
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Boab The BUILDER wrote:I personally think it needs to be a bit more restricted since people just alternate between vip weapons and have a powerful weapon every round, otherwise whats the point in random guns
:text-+1:
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Boab The BUILDER

I would personally understand it if it was deathmatch, where an awp gives an advantage over long distance over basically everything, same with the autosnipers, They were ok in deathmatch, Just enough of an advantage to keep it fair (we wont speak of how it is somehow ok to give self better weapons on weapon locked maps), But they were ok since you could still pick your own weapons, powerful weapons at that so there was no ridiculous advantage, But with TTT, And the weapon rotation system, It is just hideously unfair. The most powerful weapon (bar shotguns which only good short range) Is basically the Scout or the UMP45, how is that even remotely ok? Think how much better it is being a traitor having a mac 10, to a M4? Even If the others know you are a traitor you can still take out a large group with the M4 or any of the weapons you can give yourself. How is it fair for the non VIP not to even have a chance of getting these weapons, Instead having a bigger chance of getting landed with the worst weapons in the game?

Dont ignore it just for the fact that its "oh VIP's are paying for an advantage", No, This is a bit too big an advantage and it needs fixed, Either the regulars get access to better weapons or the VIP's get restricted access (even more so than currently) to what they have available
Flath

Post by Flath »

Keep in mind that as an innocent with an m4, you become the target of traitors so from the innocent and detective point of view, Vip is fair.

However, as a traitor, those weapons coupled with surprise leave no chances to your enemies. I agree that we should do something about them but if you wish to nerf these you have to give vips something else:

I therefore suggest to take away all those op weapons and to reduce considerably VIP's healing cooldown so that we can heal twice in a round. Seems fair to regulars and vips.

Boab The BUILDER

Yes I agree in a sense, But just because he is a target doesnt mean that its going to be any easier to kill him, You may have a surprise, But they have an m4. I suppose that counts for nothing if they arent paying attention but thats just over complicating the main issue
farfar

Post by farfar »

Boab The BUILDER wrote:Yes I agree in a sense, But just because he is a target doesnt mean that its going to be any easier to kill him, You may have a surprise, But they have an m4. I suppose that counts for nothing if they arent paying attention but thats just over complicating the main issue
Isn't advantage what you pay for when you buy VIP ? Personally i think 99% of the people buy VIP to get some kind of an advantage in the game. Wich means that they should be able to use the menu, but ofc if any admin wants to code a new VIP menu for the TTT server would also work. But as long as it is in the list of the vip, i dont see any point of arguing wether you are allowed to use it or not...

Tho 1 question, can you use the no clip to escape from detectives / innocent people while being a traitor ?
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Flath

Post by Flath »

farfar wrote:
Boab The BUILDER wrote:Yes I agree in a sense, But just because he is a target doesnt mean that its going to be any easier to kill him, You may have a surprise, But they have an m4. I suppose that counts for nothing if they arent paying attention but thats just over complicating the main issue
Isn't advantage what you pay for when you buy VIP ? Personally i think 99% of the people buy VIP to get some kind of an advantage in the game. Wich means that they should be able to use the menu, but ofc if any admin wants to code a new VIP menu for the TTT server would also work. But as long as it is in the list of the vip, i dont see any point of arguing wether you are allowed to use it or not...

Tho 1 question, can you use the no clip to escape from detectives / innocent people while being a traitor ?
That is definitely abusing..

Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Common sense.

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

farfar wrote:Tho 1 question, can you use the no clip to escape from detectives / innocent people while being a traitor ?
All options can be used (at least until rules will come in), noclip has been disabled because people were abusing it.
goin'crazy

Post by goin'crazy »

This is a very difficult discussion.

By one hand, its a bit unfair with the weapons and by the
other hand, its great fun to steal it from innocents and
use it yourself as a traitor :)

Return to “Trash”