[Declined] FLEEp's admin application for surf server.

All declined Applications are stored here.
FLEEp

FLEEp's admin application for surf server.

Post by FLEEp »

- Steam ID:Private (will pm if needed)
- NickName:I don't use 1 nickname i change it always
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):Well i am very experienced at amxmodx and ftps things.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day:1-2 per normal days 5-6 in weekends
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?I think 1 month or more but i played at speedrun since 2013
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
I am fleep 16 years old from palestine i am in the before last year in school i would like to study english because it's my passion and i play computer games like cs csgo LOL and dota2 i am a footbal player i play in my town team and i would like to adminstrate your server i really want to help i see too many cheaters rule breakers and i would like to punish them all.
GuuhaN

Re: FLEEp's admin application for surf server.

Post by GuuhaN »

1) You can't apply for an admin position, only member.

2) You can choose for which team you're going to apply ( preferably the servers you would like to help: Jailbreak, Fun or Runner.

3) Application is way too short to be considered as a valid application and unnecessary information imo.

4) Please, use 1 nickname don't be like Scorpion or w/e.

5) First time I see you on the forums, I suggest introduce yourself in the Presentation section
Good luck

EDIT: Why hide your STEAMID? Everyone can just look up on the internet. L o l

#2 EDIT: I see you've made a presentation post
Last edited by GuuhaN on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler!
FLEEp

Post by FLEEp »

I already introduced my self and i really like using 1 nickname and what information you need i said everything and i meant by admin a member i used to apply for admin and it's the same i meant member not admin sorry for that xd
Last edited by FLEEp on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

FLEEp wrote:I already introduced my self and i really like using 1 nickname and what information you need i said everything
Still, you don't provide any information that is needed for a member spot. What are you capable of? Why would they choose you over the others? What qualities do you have? etc
Spoiler!
FLEEp

Post by FLEEp »

Well i have too many experiences in adminstratimg server i can code plugins and everything is easy for me in amx also i am a mature i dont swear or insult others i can handle servers and i can deal with smart cheaters i had too many admin spots on many comunities and my english is very good and i
think i deserve a chance to prove my self
Is that enough?
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

too
many
space and maturity
i dont thin
k so

And saying, is that enough? I guess my vote would be a big bold No
Spoiler!
Raiz0

Post by Raiz0 »

Lmfao
If this application gets accepted here is a list of 3 things I will do:
1) cut of my D**K.
2) change my fucking name.
3) 10% of my earnings from the day this application gets accepted will be sent to neondragon as a donation.
Ps: mate if you have an urge to be an admin , from the above standards displayed in your application I would suggest to Apply in the Community Ambrosia xD
Jokes aside my answer is NO
Your sincerly
~name
Last edited by Raiz0 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLEEp

Post by FLEEp »

SNSD Seohyun wrote:too
many
space and maturity
i dont thin
k so

Hey i cant understand what you mean by too many space and maturity and too many please explain and i said is that enough? to ask of there is anything i can add

STEAMID:1:0:62679712
EDIT: Name why would you cut off your dick if i get accepted you wont get kids or even fuk and i will not apply for ambrosia and please tellm e the
Last edited by FLEEp on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

First of all, I suggest you take a look at the accepted applications, and also the declined applications, see how much more different than yours they are, and learn something from them. Your application at the moment is too short, as Seohyun said.

Even so, you are way too new to the community, my advice is get yourself known first, and you yourself get to know the community. From the very fact that you applied for an ADMIN position and for specifically the surf server, it shows us more than enough. You are not familiar with how the community works just yet, and that is one of the main reasons for which it is too soon for you to be given a chance.

Also, if you see any cheaters in the server, you can take demos of them cheating + proof of Steam ID, and report them in the Ban section, you don't need to become member in order to help the community in that way imo. Cause if you really actually wanted to help, you would have done that by now.

All this being said, it is a clear NO from me, and don't be too surprised when this application gets declined, cause it will.
Last edited by k1ngfoxxy on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author k1ngfoxxy for the post (total 2):
Raiz0, minna
big d energy
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

FLEEp wrote:
SNSD Seohyun wrote:too
many
space and maturity
i dont thin
k so

Hey i cant understand what you mean by too many space and maturity and too many please explain and i said is that enough? to ask of there is anything i can add

STEAMID:1:0:62679712
EDIT: Name why would you cut off your dick if i get accepted you wont get kids or even fuk and i will not apply for ambrosia and please tellm e the
Decline this guy. This shows how immature this dude is, not even worth reviewing this apply and him.
Spoiler!
SoeSope

Post by SoeSope »

ahaha gohan calm down bro
Run for the death
Rumey_

Post by Rumey_ »

''Registered on the 25. of february 2015.'' You have registered just 2 days ago.
''FLEEp's admin application for surf server.'' You can't apply for admin, and you also can't apply for one server if you apply for this you're not only applying for the surf server but the whole fun servers (roadrage, deathmatch and surf).

FLEEp I am sure you won't get accepted. Maybe try again after some time. You have no reports, this is a big con. And clearly you have no knowledge about the game and the community this is a even bigger con.
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

yea stop spamming the things that are mentioned 10 times i think he got the point?
FLEEp

Post by FLEEp »

Ok guys i will re apply after sometime and i will use fleep name you can decline this.
FLEEp

Post by FLEEp »

Hey guys and thanks sloth for your support vs those guys who say that im immature and they are the ones who are because they hate me withput no reason i just wanted to help the server cuz i dont se a lot of admin (members) sloth i will add you on steam.

Return to “Declined Applications”