[Accepted] Medz.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Medz
nD*** Jail Member

Medz.

Post by Medz »

Medz. Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11730

NickName: Medz.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):

well, i was an admin in cs-club community, AGC (Arabian Gaming Community), and of course I have been VIP here twice :)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day:

well, for now i play like 5-6 hours, but on holidays, about 8-9 hours

-Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?:

I started playing here in 2015, in zombie respawn to be exact, I found the server by accident, and I just loved it :lol:

-About me:

My name is Zaki, but my friends call me Zakaria for some reasons, I'm from algeria, Arabic is my main language but i talk English,French and some Italian, I'm currently a student, 2nd year student, I spend my time either on playing games like Euro Truck Simulator 2 GTA IV Online or counter strike, or fix problems related to Windows, Games ... etc, I love movies, Horror are my favourite, and paranormal activity is the best one for me :lol.
My story with neonDragon Community started on zombie respawn, the only server where I spent most of my time, I accidently found the server when I was searching for zombie server, i didn't know how to play back then, but after practicing and help from some amazing friends i started learning :lol: . After the server died, I started playing on Deathrun, I met Voropoulo on deathrun, he was a fun member back then ( for sure you don't remember me voro :lol: , my name back then was |SkIlLz| Elite Pro), I wanted to report a player, he invited me to the forum, explained to me how to report using strikelist, and since then, I started to interact with this community :lol:

- My Motivation:

As everyone, help anyone in need of it, create a cool atmosphere for everyone, keep servers like deathmatch/aim clean from cheaters since they are dominating, deal with rules breakers such as spammers, harassers smoothly, and of course moderate if needed :)
Last edited by Medz on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
SaKraN~

Re: Medz.

Post by SaKraN~ »

hey , as u all know that i joined only once from 3 or 4months so what i saw u before i left, that your funny guy serious guy etc...

but your cons that never saw u activity in-forum in-game never saw u catching hackers never saw you reporting etc...
for me i'll give extend...
and i'll watch u from forum cyaa

By SaKraN`~`
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
Medz
Image <--- English 2020...
Mega_Shot

Post by Mega_Shot »

Positive:
-Funny
-Mature
-Moderates when its needed
-Knows the rules
Negative:
-forum activity: try to be a bit active on forums
-reports
-gain some skills

Conclusion: Yes from me, good luck
These users thanked the author Mega_Shot for the post:
Medz
Welcome To my Profile
https://steamcommunity.com/id/amin2k18/ MySteamLink
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

Medz is a good and helpful lad, always been calm and he keeps his best attitude when playing. He's active as far as I've seen on the forums, his report rate is high and accurate enough, he keeps who shouldn't be allowed to play out of the servers. Other than that he's old enough, he knows how to react and can fit in the job perfectly if given the opportunity.
Good luck, I vote yes.
These users thanked the author Lagger for the post:
Medz
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
MoWgLI JùnGLE

Post by MoWgLI JùnGLE »

yohohoho
hey Medz,Nice to see you applying
pros:
-he is helpfull
-never saw him abuse or harassing
-know rules and he is good guy
-reports cheaters
cons:
- like mega says you need to be active on forums
you got Yes from Me
wish good luck for you :D
These users thanked the author MoWgLI JùnGLE for the post:
Medz
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

i'd like for you to keep in mind that this is an application and using abbreviations makes it look very unprofessional.
don't know how you are in-game though, seem liked etc, good luck!
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Medz
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Spoiler!
i study english language
Get a refund from your education institution lad.

Other than that I can only comment on your application being so barebones that you probably did not even spend 5 minutes on it. If you don't have the motivation to put forth a proper looking and readable application, why do you think you will have the motivation to moderate to the "standards" of nD?
These users thanked the author Mystic for the post:
Medz
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Medz
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Medz »

Mystic wrote: Other than that I can only comment on your application being so barebones that you probably did not even spend 5 minutes on it. If you don't have the motivation to put forth a proper looking and readable application, why do you think you will have the motivation to moderate to the "standards" of nD?
My bad, sorry.
You got me here, to be honest, I focused on my activity because I felt like I should save the real work for ingame, and focus more on the server.
SaKraN~ wrote:hey , as u all know that i joined only once from 3 or 4months so what i saw u before i left, that your funny guy serious guy etc...

but your cons that never saw u activity in-forum in-game never saw u catching hackers never saw you reporting etc...

By SaKraN`~`
Well sakran, I'm already working on that, thanks, about reports, sometimes I have poor net, it take ages to upload proofs, so I just call a member/admin to handle it
another small hint , you should type it correctly "Medz." with the final point, otherwise nothing will be shown.
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

I saw you many times in server this days i can say that
Your calm,moderating when necessary,well known in the community,your english level is good,no need to say more . Its a Yes. Goodluck !
These users thanked the author S.W.A.T for the post:
Medz
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Kudō Shin'ichi

Post by Kudō Shin'ichi »

So. What I am gonna say to you is that you are really cool guy, I like your moderation, you have a lot of reports. I have seen you in the servers 4-5 times. But in forum I didn't really see that much but still I will give you a Yes since nD* Fun TEAM needs members, GL!
These users thanked the author Kudō Shin'ichi for the post:
Medz
I LOVE PIZZA PIZZA NO JOKE TO ME

My name is Peace
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

SaKraN~ wrote:hey , as u all know that i joined only once from 3 or 4months so what i saw u before i left, that your funny guy serious guy etc...

By SaKraN`~`

well i would say that because you really deserve it and i'll change my mind and give you a big little sh*-*t Yes from me GL...BY SaKraN`~`
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
Medz
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

SaKraN~ wrote:

By SaKraN`~`

well i would say that because you really deserve it and i'll change my mind and give you a big little sh*-*t Yes from me GL...BY SaKraN`~`
If you hadn't put ''BY SaKraN`~`'' I wouldn't have known it was you posting this comment. Thanks for clarifying that.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Medz
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Nallez wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:

By SaKraN`~`

If you hadn't put ''BY SaKraN`~`'' I wouldn't have known it was you posting this comment. Thanks for clarifying that.

eeeh should i laugh or cry?!
i'll type it every time neeeeka chill

BY SaKraN`~`
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

SaKraN~ wrote:
Nallez wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:

By SaKraN`~`

BY SaKraN`~`
I like the way you think kiddo

BY Thierry Henry
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:
Nallez wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:

By SaKraN`~`

BY SaKraN`~`
I like the way you think kiddo

BY Thierry Henry
Yo yo ma boi thanks
BY SaKraN`~`

User banned 1 month for continuously spamming applications

Return to “Accepted Applications”