[Accepted] NoizeBeat's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
SiX

Re: [Extended] NoizeBeat's Application

Post by SiX »

Pro's
Active (On Jailbreak)
Mic
Calm
Friendly
Age (Mature)
English ( ? )
Vip

Neutral
Can you use the powers and duty which might get granetd to you ( ? )
Haven't seen you helped anyone ( ? )

Con's
Reports
Forum Activity
You're to Friendly, in some situations you need to be strict.

conclusion
for the moment my vote is BLANK but good luck :)
--------------------------------
New

Pro's
Active (at least on Jailbreak)
Mic (he would like to use it but due that it's kinda bad he tries to avoid.)
Friendly / Nice
Knowns the basic rules
decent application
show's dedication to the server and not only for the powers.
English
Vip
Age ( and therefore mature )
calm (haven't seen you rage)

Neutral
forum activity
standing out of the crowd ( ? )
old player ( ? )
can handle a whole server ( ? )

con's
reports
how the amx_menu works (but that's easy to elarn)

conclusion
my new conclusion is that you got the english skills which is a huge + (imo) you also have a decent knowledge of the rules, you have a mic even to you should buy a new one :). you got your age and you seems to be mature for as long as I've known you, you have never raged or used any forbidden language. you have been vip so you know abit of how it works. overall you're a friendly / nice guy (maybe same as in mature) so I don't think I would have any problems with you as a member. you're active and shows dedication to the server instead of hunger for the powers and title. I don't know about your forum activity, it's easily fixed. your reports, you have never reported, do you know how to record/taking screenshots/report, because without that it's lesser chance you would get accepted. you have no older experiense how amx_menu works and the nd command ! thingy works but then it's on time you learn it if you recieve member :). you have been playing here for a while but I doubt everyone knows you, you should stand more out of the crowd (I can have wrong but this is how I see you). due that you don't got any old experiense about how amx_menu works you will have harder to give good punishments in different situations, but that's easy to fix due that you're mature. your application is good.
so therefore you got a BIG BAD YES
Last edited by SiX on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
NoizeBeat
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

Hi Noizebeat

i havent yet commented on your application as i wanted to watch you for a while and see how you are ,so ive been watching you for a few weeks now

from what i can remember of you before you made this application , you have been a long time regular and been active plenty but you,ve not been no saint ,and i havent seen you be helpfull much , iv had players tell me many times that you block , harras and M6 , im sure iv kicked you a few times in the past for petty like things aswell

but today i kind of made up my mind that i dont think you are member material after i had to warn and then kick you for using your VIP to map vote , once at the very start of a map that had just been voted you decided to make a map vote (which got a 100% no vote)

then within 5 mins you then tryed to vote the same map (again voted no) i then said to you , you just did this vote and it was voted no , dont vote again , so 10 mins later you again voted the same map , and it was again voted no

on the third vote you did people had packs to use, and you should have learned by the other 2 failed votes that people didnt want the map you was pushing hence why i decided to kick you for abuse , you rejoined and never said a word so i suspect you know you was wrong to keep voting but you still kept doing it anyway , you have played long enough to know how to nominate a map when the map ends , so pushing the map you wanted and ignoring the vast majority of players showed you to be quite selfish

i dont think you would use moderating powers for the good of the server but more in a selfish way like you used your vip today

i would like to see you concider other players more , and make decisions for the good of the server , at the moment i dont see that from you so im sorry but you get a NO from me

but good luck anyway
These users thanked the author Evil-homer for the post:
Starzy
Maki

Post by Maki »

for evil homer : He bought vip, so he is free to use it to mapvote whenever he wants, be it at the start of the map or the middle of it :

Do not spam vote new maps, once or twice per map is perfectly fine, if the players don't vote for your map they obviously don't want to play it.

From what you're saying, he votemapped three time, which isn't a case of abuse, I would say you're the one who is wrong right here. If he can't votemap when he's vip (which is clearly said in the rules that he can, otherwise it wouldn't be in the menu), then there is no point in buying it.

You can't judge him just based on 3 votemaps really, if he didn't say anything, it means he hadn't to say anything & he was just acting mature, maybe he learned of the error(which wasnt really an error) maybe not. But it is not in any way a reason to vote no.

On another note : When you're buying vip, you're contribuing to the community, meaning it is already not in a selfish manner, also after, Member powers & VIP powers are different. While you can't votemap whenever you want using member powers, you can votemap if you don't like the map when you're vip. In the first place, when you buy vip it's for yourself & not for the people on the server. Each person has a different way of using his vip powers . It doesn't mean any of it is correct.
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

Makiavel aka Wassup wrote:for evil homer : He bought vip, so he is free to use it to mapvote whenever he wants, be it at the start of the map or the middle of it :

Do not spam vote new maps, once or twice per map is perfectly fine, if the players don't vote for your map they obviously don't want to play it.

From what you're saying, he votemapped three time, which isn't a case of abuse, I would say you're the one who is wrong right here. If he can't votemap when he's vip (which is clearly said in the rules that he can, otherwise it wouldn't be in the menu), then there is no point in buying it.

You can't judge him just based on 3 votemaps really, if he didn't say anything, it means he hadn't to say anything & he was just acting mature, maybe he learned of the error(which wasnt really an error) maybe not. But it is not in any way a reason to vote no.

On another note : When you're buying vip, you're contribuing to the community, meaning it is already not in a selfish manner, also after, Member powers & VIP powers are different. While you can't votemap whenever you want using member powers, you can votemap if you don't like the map when you're vip. In the first place, when you buy vip it's for yourself & not for the people on the server. Each person has a different way of using his vip powers . It doesn't mean any of it is correct.
General VIP rules
- Do not spam vote new maps, once or twice per map is perfectly fine, if the players don't vote for your map they obviously don't want to play it.
Makiavel aka Wassup

My reply is to Noizebeat and im sure he can speak for himself , if you have a problem with my opinion then please feel free to pm me but please dont expect me to justify my opinion to everyone that differs on opinion , this is an application post for Noizebeat so please dont spam it
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

i-am-evil-homer wrote:Hi Noizebeat

i havent yet commented on your application as i wanted to watch you for a while and see how you are ,so ive been watching you for a few weeks now

from what i can remember of you before you made this application , you have been a long time regular and been active plenty but you,ve not been no saint ,and i havent seen you be helpfull much , iv had players tell me many times that you block , harras and M6 , im sure iv kicked you a few times in the past for petty like things aswell

but today i kind of made up my mind that i dont think you are member material after i had to warn and then kick you for using your VIP to map vote , once at the very start of a map that had just been voted you decided to make a map vote (which got a 100% no vote)

then within 5 mins you then tryed to vote the same map (again voted no) i then said to you , you just did this vote and it was voted no , dont vote again , so 10 mins later you again voted the same map , and it was again voted no

on the third vote you did people had packs to use, and you should have learned by the other 2 failed votes that people didnt want the map you was pushing hence why i decided to kick you for abuse , you rejoined and never said a word so i suspect you know you was wrong to keep voting but you still kept doing it anyway , you have played long enough to know how to nominate a map when the map ends , so pushing the map you wanted and ignoring the vast majority of players showed you to be quite selfish

i dont think you would use moderating powers for the good of the server but more in a selfish way like you used your vip today

i would like to see you concider other players more , and make decisions for the good of the server , at the moment i dont see that from you so im sorry but you get a NO from me

but good luck anyway
Sorry but i did only 2 votes i have make effectively a vote map who had 100% no but only 1 player voted (i think i did the vote just at the end of one round and just a few second later the weapons menu has hide the vote map and nobody could vote after choising their weapons) i was maybe tired and didn't see your advertises and i made a new vote who obtained 40 % of no and you kicked me. (normal you did your job) and sorry again i didn't see your advertises and people who said i was an egoist (not mean that you're wrong but i didn't see much people who said that)
And thanks anyway for your reply ;)
Edit : i made a third vote who obtained 37% of no, 37% is not a vast majority of people from me and i stoped to make votes after this one (but everyone has his interpretation and like i said i didn't see much people who said i was an egoist and sorry again) and if you considered valid my explication for 100% vote no i did only 2 votes...
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

Pros:
-Decent application.
-Active In-Game.
-friendly/nice.

Cons:
-Forum activity..
-Reports.
-Not that mature in my eyes.
-Dont know if u can handle the powers.
- Not sure u can Handle a full server.

Hey Noizebear ure a nice guy and youve changed abit, but i dont see u as a member yet, sorry but its a No from me.

Post by uhu »

Accepted

We decided to give you a shot as member. Congratulations and welcome to the team! Contact me on steam for the details.
ShAl' D.

Re: [Accepted] NoizeBeat's Application

Post by ShAl' D. »

First !

GJ dude, make it worthwhile :clap:
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over" - Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Congrats!
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I have no clue who you are, i think ive seen you around sometimes..

But obviously the zm-team has faith in you..

So congratulations, and may it be a lovely journey!!
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

congratulation NoizeBeat! :)
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

congratulation , welcome to the team
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

Congratz, Welcome to nD* Team ;)

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

Thanks guys ! I promise i will do my best for help the community.
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]
Spato

Post by Spato »

Congratulations! :clap:
AIK <3

Return to “Accepted Applications”