[Accepted] NoizeBeat's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
NoizeBeat

NoizeBeat's Application

Post by NoizeBeat »

-Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:11235385

-Nickname : NoizeBeat

- Sex : male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

I have no admin/member moderation experience, been playing the zombie server now for about 2 years I wanted to involve myself more in the life of the servers. I will take really care of these new responsibilities : first not abusing of them and then ensure that all goes well for play in good atmosphere

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :

I'm playing very often zombie server, like 2-4 hours per day I’m connected mostly early at the evening and I can play more during week-ends

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

As I said above, I started to play on Nd servers since 2 years in jailbreak, I was commanding sometimes then I started zombie servers (there was 2 servers 1 night and 1 day that was great) I did a break ago 7-8 months I had to face to my school problems (bad pupil) but actually I got best results and I can play more during week-ends
i will do my possible for be present the maximum time as possible.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My name is Tanguy and I’m a French student to the high school (lycée in French) in economics industry. I’m still leave in the house of my parents. I want to be a journalist later and enter to the big school of journalism of Lille (very hard to enter)

In life my hobbies are Football (I’m supporter of a French team Lille OSC) I like sports in general I did tennis during 8 years and I actually started Judo.

I also love playing video-games like Assassins creed but my favorite games are on Wii (Wii sports, FIFA 12, Call of Duty … ) .

Motivations:

My motivations to help the current members to moderate the servers are to keep the zombies server clean (no harassing & blocking) for be honest, I were using M6 (forbidden in zombie server) on the server but I understood than the server had rules for create a good atmosphere and I wanted to help to enforce them.

I know that some of you don’t know me (I’m not often posting on forum) but I’m on this server since long time the ND servers are nearly the only ones I ever played a long time and trust me I will not disappoint you if you accept me.
Icantfly and Uhu advised me a lot before doing this apply and i hope they will continue because (together with oithers Nd members) their advices are very important for me.

Thanks for Reading

Tanguy

Ps : sorry for my bad English :drool: (and thanks very much to Sarah who have re-upload my apply that i had lost)
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]
ICantFly

Re: [Reposted] NoizeBeat's Application

Post by ICantFly »

PROS:

- Very active
- Mature
- Very smart and clever guy
- Good motivation to help
- Old school player

CONS:

- Forum activity and report's (but i can see u are work on that very hard)

Conclusion:

This guy is one of the oldest zombie player's that i remember. He deffinietly want's to help keep server's full of player's with good atmosphere! I saw u lately - u guide new player's and i read ur brand new report's. So far u are on the best way to get membership!

Now be patient! Good Luck!

YES
These users thanked the author ICantFly for the post:
NoizeBeat
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

You're a long time regular and I remember when you commanded at jail you did it in a fair way for everyone. In my opinion you're very responsible and I don't question your judgment of right or wrong. My only question would be if you're willing to dedicate yourself and show a member behaviour, meaning you would have to explain the rules and do the boring job instead of just playing. If so I don't see why you wouldn't be right for the nD staff. Good luck.
RuckaS Nukas

Post by RuckaS Nukas »

Since ur first wanished i took sometime specing you etc. and even tho nobody cares im happy to see what i see you are not like u used to be there for there is no need for pros and cons you got a YES from me.

Good luck

Every Moment is a Chance to turn it Around!
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

Thx for replys guys!
wei

Post by wei »

I dont know if u could handle with the powers. u are raging. and dont follow always the rules. u are helping to boost ppl. raging when some1 infects u...Doing m6..
Maybe u are acting thesedays always nice helpful etc, but when there are not so many ppl into the server (not members etc) u are acting a bit bitchie.
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

luna llena wrote:I dont know if u could handle with the powers. u are raging. and dont follow always the rules. u are helping to boost ppl. raging when some1 infects u...Doing m6..
Maybe u are acting thesedays always nice helpful etc, but when there are not so many ppl into the server (not members etc) u are acting a bit bitchie.
Luna is true before I was often led to M6 or boost but that was long time ago and I have really changed since this time and i never changed my style of playing when there are lot of players/members/admin or not.
wei

Post by wei »

Eden Hazard wrote:
luna llena wrote:I dont know if u could handle with the powers. u are raging. and dont follow always the rules. u are helping to boost ppl. raging when some1 infects u...Doing m6..
Luna is true before I was often led to M6 or boost but that was long time ago and I have really changed since this time and i never changed my style of playing when there are lot of players/members/admin or not.
changed? in which time u mean? u did it 3 weeks ago. this is a long time for ya?
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

luna llena wrote:
Eden Hazard wrote:
changed? in which time u mean? u did it 3 weeks ago. this is a long time for ya?
And so what i have to do now ? continue to abuse and M6 ? it's never too late for change but this is your opinion and i respect it. ;)
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I have to vote no on this one..
I keep getting messaged that you abuse the zombie server to frag achievments, that you block teamplay etc just to get achievments, and thats not a behavious I would like to see in a future member, or any member at all.
So my vote is no but good luck
ImageImage Image
wei

Post by wei »

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 20067.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21 ... 20068.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 20071.png/

these were like 3 weeks ago. and like i said u are changing ur behavior to "nice and helpful" when there are members..
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

luna llena wrote:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 20067.png/

these were like 3 weeks ago. and like i said u are changing ur behavior to "nice and helpful" when there are members..
Oh well you prepared a report against me, that's easy to take some screenshots only, i'm remember you said some nasty things this day too, i never had this kind of problems with another persones than you in 2 years playing on this server ;)
wei

Post by wei »

Eden Hazard wrote:

Oh well you prepared a report against me, that's easy to take some screenshots only, i'm remember you said some nasty things this day too, i never had this kind of problems with another persones than you in 2 years playing on this server ;)
i didnt prepared any reoprt against u, i did say nasty things? so post it. u never had any problems like this? u said urself that u did "m6" loooong time ago, when 3 weeks are for ya a long time than its ok.
and ofc its easy to make screenies, i always make snaps when some1 says "gay" or "idiot" or "do m6". dont insult dont break the rules so i wont(cant) make snaps. ;)
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Stop agruing guys or whatever it is your are doing this is an app...
ImageImage Image
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

luna llena wrote:
Eden Hazard wrote:

i didnt prepared any reoprt against u, i did say nasty things? so post it. u never had any problems like this? u said urself that u did "m6" loooong time ago, when 3 weeks are for ya a long time than its ok.
and ofc its easy to make screenies, i always make snaps when some1 says "gay" or "idiot" or "do m6". dont insult dont break the rules so i wont(cant) make snaps. ;)
when i said any problems i didnt make allusions about M6 (M6 was allowed a long time before it's only recently who it's not allowed) but the dispute between both of us where you did some things not cool. i know i can be bit of ragging sometimes but you didn't do nothing for calm the situation you were only waiting me ragging for screen this is not the best attitude to adopt for me but this is only my opinion) ;)

Return to “Accepted Applications”