ArrowVerse (Flash, Arrow, LoT, SuperGirl)

Talk about the movies and TV shows you love!
Unown

ArrowVerse (Flash, Arrow, LoT, SuperGirl)

Post by Unown »

These are 2 superhero series (from The Green Arrow and (obviously) The Flash) wich are AWESOME.

I made a merged topic about both of them because they happen at the same time and there will be -alot- of crossovers.

The Flash premiered yesterday and Arrow Season 3 started today.
If you didn't start any series yet, then I recommend to watch full Arrow first and The Flash after (and watch Season 3 from Arrow equally with the flash, so episode 1 of arrow with episode 1 of The Flash, since they happen in the same timezone)
It's not necessary to follow the storyline, but it's more fun that way!
Last edited by Unown on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Antti

Re: Arrow / The Flash

Post by Antti »

i have seen some episodes of arrow but it isnt that interesting. but that flash serie got my intrest right away! gonna watch it now and tell what i think about it afterwards.
winland
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Arrow is fucking amazing, they left for a winter break with an extremely annoying cliffhanger. Literally spent hours reading about possible theories about what could happen next.

The Flash is alright, but I'm a bit disappointed at the crossover because it damages the grounded environment of Arrow imo, but well season 2 was there to do that too. Can't say exactly why and what to the people that haven't watched, The Flash only got interesting in the last episode imo, we'll see what happens.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
gucci

Post by gucci »

Shadi wrote:Arrow is fucking amazing, they left for a winter break with an extremely annoying cliffhanger. Literally spent hours reading about possible theories about what could happen next.
LAZARUS PIT, i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unown

Post by Unown »

Sometimes I think the Flash is better but the last few episodes of Arrow were amazing.
Spoiler!
And yeah, I assume it's gonna be lazarus pit, how else is he gonne live lol
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Unownist wrote:Sometimes I think the Flash is better but the last few episodes of Arrow were amazing.
Spoiler!
And yeah, I assume it's gonna be lazarus pit, how else is he gonne live lol
Spoiler!
Ray Palmer's technology, snow froze his wound, there are different theories but I assume LP will be it. Since RAG's age was revealed but yet he looks young, and also notice how he has no scars despite clearly being an expert battle veteran you don't learn without being hurt
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Started watching The Flash few days ago and now i'm up-to date.
Gotta say I really like the series great plot
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

the plot only got good like post episode 9 though, was a pretty weak start imo.

- Benjamin Franklin
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Flash is better, Arrow has too many unnecessary fills imo.
Also I'm a bit tired of all the unecessary drama that's repeating itself all the time..
#Flash
Antti

Post by Antti »

Shadi wrote:the plot only got good like post episode 9 though, was a pretty weak start imo.
that what i thought about it. After 3 episodes i started thinking if i should watch this anymore because it started to feel so stupid. Human who run fast as fuck couldnt take down that one bad guy with fronzen gun like wtf? there i started thinking why i watch this
winland
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Watched the first 2 seasons of Arrow not too long ago and i enjoyed it. Slade Wilson is probably one of my favorite bad guys out there right now.
I have not gotten into watching The Flash because i don't think it looks that good to me. As Antti said i think it looks stupid. A guy who runs fast as hell gets taken down
by a single enemy just seems boring to me. But hey i wont know until i have watched it so i will get on with that once i have finished House of Cards.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

season 3 is the best season so far imo waschera, if you like it already it gets really good like after episode 12 i think.

- Benjamin Franklin
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Shadi wrote:season 3 is the best season so far imo waschera, if you like it already it gets really good like after episode 12 i think.
Ye but season 3 is not on netflix yet. Any good sites where you can watch it that is free?
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Waschera wrote:
Shadi wrote:season 3 is the best season so far imo waschera, if you like it already it gets really good like after episode 12 i think.
Ye but season 3 is not on netflix yet. Any good sites where you can watch it that is free?
i use torrents but try couchtuner or something.

- Benjamin Franklin
Unown

Post by Unown »

Season 3 of arrow starts slowly, I liked the start of The Flash s1 more than s3 Arrow, but at the moment Season 3 of Arrow is insanely good (so is The Flash though), loving both series so hard :D

Return to “Movies/TV Shows”