neonDragon
https://www.neondragon.net/

which movie will you see today?
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=20707
Page 1 of 22

Author:  LaZy [ Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  which movie will you see today?

today im going to look at : Legend Of The Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen

about the movie : Seven years after the apparent death of Chen Zhen, who was shot after discovering who was responsible for his teacher's death (Huo Yuanjia) in Japanese-occupied Shanghai. A mysterious stranger arrives from overseas and befriends a local mafia boss. That man is a disguised Chen Zhen, who intends to infiltrate the mob when they form an alliance with the Japanese. Disguising himself as a caped fighter by night, Chen intends to take out everyone involved as well as get his hands on an assassination list prepared by the Japanese.

trailer


Author:  kamikazi [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

i watch breaking bad , it have seasons :P
you have to watch it !!
trailer :

Author:  LaZy [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

kamikazi wrote:
i watch breaking bad , it have seasons :P
you have to watch it !!


looks like a good movie thanks for sharing it

Author:  Vato [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?


Movie Is not out yet, coming 1 august, Must Watch ;)

Watching "Now you see me"
I prefer you to watch this Movie :)

Author:  LaZy [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

Vato wrote:

Movie Is not out yet, coming 1 august, Must Watch ;)
cant wait! :)

Watching "Now you see me"
I prefer you to watch this Movie :)

already seen 7/10 :)

Author:  Jellow [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=301 ???

Author:  Shadi [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

Will != have

Author:  GuuhaN [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

Shadi wrote:
Will != have

Looks like someone followed some coding tutorials.

void Start()
{
shadiScript shadi = GetComponent<Shadi>();
}

void Update
{
if Shadi == pawn.script
{
shadi.soWow = true;
}
}

Author:  LaZy [ Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

saw this movie yesterday! really good, I recommend it


Author:  Starzy [ Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

Saw it yesterday but since you posted here, I guess you'll see it again today right?

Author:  LaZy [ Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

Starzy wrote:
Saw it yesterday but since you posted here, I guess you'll see it again today right?

hhhh ur face is a troll starzy

Author:  LaZy [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

today im going to look at : Dark Skies

A thriller centered on an alien disguised as a human and a boy tagged for abduction.

Trailer -

Author:  bilkacem :3 [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

today i'm trying to see This movie : Non-Stop (Not in TV, on my PC)
cuz its still on Box Office
about this movie : a man who was in airplan he got a msg from an unknown person! tell him that "in every 20min someone will die here and u have to stop me before they all get died" Anyway, i won't add anything Check this Out
Trailer - ;

Author:  Starzy [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

LaaZy wrote:
today im going to look at : Dark Skies

A thriller centered on an alien disguised as a human and a boy tagged for abduction.

Trailer -


Not a good movie, saw it when it first came out. Not really horror but it's mostly boring ish.

Author:  LaZy [ Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: which movie will you see today?

Bilka^_x :) wrote:
today i'm trying to see This movie : Non-Stop (Not in TV, on my PC)
cuz its still on Box Office
about this movie : a man who was in airplan he got a msg from an unknown person! tell him that "in every 20min someone will die here and u have to stop me before they all get died" Anyway, i won't add anything Check this Out
Trailer - ;


omg i love Liam neeson he is such a good actor must see this movie thanks for the tip :)

Starzy wrote:

Not a good movie, saw it when it first came out. Not really horror but it's mostly boring ish.


are you kidding me? scared the shit out of me

Page 1 of 22 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/